Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) (83602 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Cyberterror: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Imagine a grown adult standing outside his house to beat pots. Your neighbours will think hunger has driven you insane. Some may even boldly make passing remarks that you are a lunatic. Sowore is not well at all.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Duru009(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
This guy is so smart, just preparing himself for 2023 presidency !

Watch out !
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Adakintroy2: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Intellectuals with no aggressions in them want power. Strange.You want power and there is no power in you.

There is a reason they call it power.

Now because you a coward you want to sit at home protest. Sit at home and protest?.

You might as well sit at home.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Israeljones(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Reading comments from above shows how stupidity and myopic reasoning has eatn deep in to the mind of people of this country.... except u r a supporter of a particular party... Even if sowore was doing this for his own personal achievement atleast we shud try something different..... some of the ediots making silly comments against him have never achieve or stood for anything in life yet they play down the morale of those who think they av the masses to fight for.....
The people are the problem of this country.....we need something different i want 2 blv this man is bringing it... even if he doesnt achieve his goal at the end.. this is the stand up we need...

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sowere Again?? grin
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by GistFullGround: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2020

Use your energy well!

Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by LarryBee1k: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sorry
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Noel19: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Useless and Stupid Nigerian youths. Someone is fighting for you and your children's future you are here throwing tantrums at him.

You guys should continue to "Sit don look" by the time hungry is about to finish you lots that time nobody, not even Sowore will lead the protest, na una go use una hand enter street protest.

Stupid youths! Continue to wait for conditional palliative 5,000 naira to cushion your hunger when 360 house of Representative members have taken delivery of brand new Toyota Camry valued at 30,000 and 45,000 dollars each.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by festacman(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Afospecialk:

You want a Yoruba man to a coward like a radio audio savior like cownu ur blooder from the yeeeast.

Even if Sowore contribute to actualization of ur Biafuro I knw majority of you would decline and refuse to go back to ur potopoto land bcs its achieved by a Yoruba man

Hatter keeeeee yu

I am too refined and exposed to be lured into your senseless online tribal battle. Search for people like you and play your game.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
rrreer:
Anything that will remove bad governance is highly welcome. Sowore and Nnadi Kanu are two great and young leaders I respect so much...
...and you as a young keypad warrior is also respected.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by festacman(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
babesiosis:

Festac zombie...buhari ass leaker.
Continue to wallow in your stewpidity.arinya

Festac zombie...Atiku ass leaker.
Continue to wallow in your stewpidity.arinya
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
So you wanna end sit-at-home situation by sitting at home and banging pots? Waaawuuu
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by VaselineCrew: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Neoteny7:

Your name implies you're sex starved....such people don't always make sense, because they think with their under-active gonads.

I never knew sex was the gateway to knowledge.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by krushdripper(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
festacman:
He wants to claim unnecessary credit if government ends the lockdown. Pure clout chasing.
Dead perspective.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by seborrhic: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
limeta:
See them
Ordinary bang pot na wahala for them
Money them no get food nko no dey
Freedom of speech become freedom to conform
Carry gun them no fit
Slavery na them nature
It's so frustrating.
Even in America where they are being paid to sit at home,at @least $2000~N800,000;they have started protesting against the lockdown.
Here,they don't have chichi,are dying of hunger and someone is saying at least show your anger and hunger,yet they are castigating him.
The level of cowardice in some parts of Nigeria is so shameful.Even in the face of hunger,people are still afraid to simply make their feelings known.Disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by festacman(m): 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
VaselineCrew:

Clout chasing ba?

Do you even have leaders in Nigeria that can spell “Clout”?

Yet you support them for reasons that defy logic.

My post is a sincere deduction. Why are running around like headless chicken? It is called democracy. I have the right to my opinions and leaning. You are a fat head to believe that I will only make sense when I share your view.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Tushiee001: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
When the FG and State government are already distributing palliatives.......

I'm starting to think Sowore is either an attention seeker or he's been sponsored by a Buhari Rival
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by guiddoti: 1:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
If Sowore happened to be the president, I wonder the magic he would perform at this deadly virus.

All naw watch!
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by oloriLFC(f): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
If my pot start leaking, which one will I use to cook? undecided
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Adusco28: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Revolution now...let's do there' hunger virus pass corona virus
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by festacman(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
krushdripper:
Dead perspective.

Dead perspective from a fathead.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
vickyvoss:
I laugh in swahili
This guy stubborn oh!

Same was said about Malcolm X, Nelson Mandela, Steven Biko, Martin Luther King Jnr, Rosa Parks, etc...

Subservience and cowardice will keep a nation perpetually in bondage and backwardness... This country is not moving forward!!!
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Candoit: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Junior! It's 12pm.

Bring out all our pots let us bang, give your sister the kettle to bang. Your father will bang the frying pan. Then you go and wake mama Nkechi, so that her family can bang as well.

Oya ! one two ready go!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Successlane: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
festacman:
He wants to claim unnecessary credit if government ends the lockdown. Pure clout chasing.

He just wants to be in the news.

Anyhow, Buhari haters will hail him, no matter how senseless his actions are.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by NumbEmotions(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
limeta:
See them
Carry gun them no fit
Slavery na them nature
As if u go bang pot yourself. 9ja is a goner
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Passionate1(m): 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
limeta:
See them
Carry gun them no fit
Slavery na them nature

No mind dem , they are too weak. . Tufiakwa!

Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Kellie069(m): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Like buhari stays in the same house with me Make I come de bang pot for ears of hungry neighbors I refuse to be stupid
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Afospecialk: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kingpele:
angry now I like this guy, I see he never wanted to be president that why he waited till buharia completed his nomination of ministers b4 he started his campaign of revolution, is either this man wanted to be a federal minister or he wanted our attention but since he can't be a minister for now, please my people let us give him the attention he wants, let us bang our pots in our homes every 12noon till food appear in the pot... Chai your mumu na follow come..

Is it that you ar so dumb that you never read history of Sowore as long as he has been fighting and protesting for freedom ?

Or you were expecting everyone to be like your bloooder Nnamdi Cownu?

Cownu is a coward who abandoned innocent people to pay for him with their life for him to escape ehich a Yoruba man will never do

He Ordered for sit at home and collected money from Atiku and he changed voice immediately

Sowore na freedom fighter nd no be audio and radio leader like ur coward bloooders
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Jostoman: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
festacman:
go and buy a new sense
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by bameyi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
What of those that don't have pot or pan. You don't know some people condition are worst that they don't even have that pit non pan he's talking of.
Re: Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) by Galactico4ever(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Who still get pot and pan wey neva sell am buy food chop?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government / INEC Releases Presidential Results From 10 LGs In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.