Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Waiting For IPPIS Enrollment While On NPOWER Payroll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waiting For IPPIS Enrollment While On NPOWER Payroll (1013 Views)

Gbajabiamila Apologises Over Harvard Enrollment Tweet / Civil Servants, Ex-banker Arraigned For IPPIS, ‘ghost’ Workers Fraud / What Is IPPIS And Why Is ASUU Resisting It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting For IPPIS Enrollment While On NPOWER Payroll by Liebermantic: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hi Everyone, I got appointment letter from federal agency..I began documentation immediately and got through with my documentation on 25th March 2020..
IPPIS capturing was to hold a week before the COVID-19 lockdown and was postponed pending the lift-off of the lockdown..
I have not been enrolled in IPPIS program and so not qualified to get salaries..
Now, Npower program, which is not controlled by IPPIS is my only source of sustenance since this pandemic lockdown..
Is it wise to disengage from Npower now or to disengage immediately IPPIS enrolls me and pays me salary?
I need your advice.. I expect to be paid next month from Npower..
Since I have not been enrolled in IPPIS, is it wise to resign and lose Npower source of income?
Re: Waiting For IPPIS Enrollment While On NPOWER Payroll by Danielomisco(m): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bro nooooooo.Do not disengage,I repeat do not!!! Only disengage the day u r done wit capturing when u return home
Re: Waiting For IPPIS Enrollment While On NPOWER Payroll by paschal87: 7:27pm On May 26, 2020
Liebermantic:
Hi Everyone, I got appointment letter from federal agency..I began documentation immediately and got through with my documentation on 25th March 2020..
IPPIS capturing was to hold a week before the COVID-19 lockdown and was postponed pending the lift-off of the lockdown..
I have not been enrolled in IPPIS program and so not qualified to get salaries..
Now, Npower program, which is not controlled by IPPIS is my only source of sustenance since this pandemic lockdown..
Is it wise to disengage from Npower now or to disengage immediately IPPIS enrolls me and pays me salary?
I need your advice.. I expect to be paid next month from Npower..
Since I have not been enrolled in IPPIS, is it wise to resign and lose Npower source of income?
[b][/b]am in the same issue and dnt kwn wat to do
Re: Waiting For IPPIS Enrollment While On NPOWER Payroll by Liebermantic: 8:07pm On May 26, 2020
paschal87:
[b][/b]am in the same issue and dnt kwn wat to do

No need resigning now since IPPIS doesn't control Npower..
I had my IPPIS capturing last week and clicked the resignation button but I am yet to be exited

1 Like

Re: Waiting For IPPIS Enrollment While On NPOWER Payroll by Danielomisco(m): 9:28pm On May 26, 2020
Liebermantic:

I had my IPPIS capturing last week and clicked the resignation button but I am yet to be exited
its true o,no need for resignation npower isn't Ippis

1 Like

Re: Waiting For IPPIS Enrollment While On NPOWER Payroll by yusufdayo1: 12:33am On Oct 28, 2021
Liebermantic:

How did you later do it.. do you finally resign from npower after IPPIS registration or you enjoy both stipend from npower and federal agency.

(1) (Reply)

2023: I Knew Buhari Was Deceiving Tinubu – Afenifere Chieftain, Adebanjo / CBN List Anambra 6th Richest State In Nigeria Still No Meaningful Development / Igbos Should Not Join Any Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.