Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland (15259 Views)

What's the best thing in the premiership? / The Best Thing Seun Could Offer Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by ajadrage: 1:55pm On Jun 07, 2007
Some have talked about Anthony and Cleopatra, some dey scatter over Jay-Z and Beyonce, some feel that Donald and Onari are two and three, but now, we introduce the hottest item on nairaland, infact the best thing u'll ever see on nairaland pages.

And it's goin beyond these shores, feel me

Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2007
LMAO, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What won't i see on Nairaland, shakes head and leaves thread
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by mukina2: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2007
lmaoo grin

good luck to you guys

NL rocks!!!! cheesy
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by iice(f): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2007
grin grin grin Congrats and Goodluck! grin grin grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by ajadrage: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2007
Thanks iice, how nice to know that someone as coool as you feel the heat that we be talking about grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by iice(f): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2007
Indeed! must be the pepper soup i ate, i feel the heat all right! grin grin
Nwayz carry on grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by ajadrage: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2007
Ha! Na wa oh, d heat no too hot again o, I can't find sharn06 since she left for the kingdom. Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely, I have nobody, to call my own oooooooo sad
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by mukina2: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2007
ehh ya sad call akon grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by iice(f): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2007
ajadrage:

Ha! Na wa oh, d heat no too hot again o, I can't find sharn06 since she left for the kingdom. Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely, I have nobody, to call my own oooooooo sad

Eyah

mukina2:

ehh ya sad call akon grin

Like she said grin grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by ajadrage: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2007
Thank u o jare, I woulda called Akon see, but aside the fact that I ain't got his number, I'm afraid he might sue me for plagiarism grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by kissobehi(f): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2007
How hot can you be when your partner in hotness has not even posted one comment on this thread?
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by ajadrage: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2007
kissobehi, na wa oh, wetin I go do now? sad
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by mukina2: 12:08am On Jun 19, 2007
eh ya sad sad well try Chris rock's hotline grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by ajadrage: 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2007
I guess this heat was doomed for the ice since inception. Too bad, this might probably be the last of me on this thread. I hail una for all your encouragement. And, sharn, maybe I'll see you in another life then sad
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by mukina2: 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2007
called akon yet? sad grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by iice(f): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2007
ajadrage:

I guess this heat was doomed for the ice since inception. Too bad, this might probably be the last of me on this thread. I hail una for all your encouragement. And, sharn, maybe I'll see you in another life then sad

Nothing short a nuclear explosion will spell doom for me grin
Why naw, don't run away grin Make we get sharn for you? People help am naw grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by mukina2: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2007
iice na so you bad reach grin cheesy

help the guy call akon grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by iice(f): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2007
Haba i have been good, havent i? undecided grin I need to be good or i don't get anything from Santa this christmas grin

Ok o, make i dial up Akon grin Na beans? grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by mukina2: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2007
oya call akon. so they can lonely part 2 sad grin grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by iice(f): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2007
Lmao @ lonely part 2.

Ajadrage, don't be lonely eh! NL is a wonderful land, enjoy yourself grin grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by mukina2: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2007
iice haba you sef sharn is missing na . he;s incomplete. i suggest you call up sisqo to, so they can dust off those cds and redo incomplete grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by iice(f): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2007
grin grin Muki, you wan kill me oooo grin grin LMFAO!!
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by mukina2: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2007
aww wetin i do grin cheesy cheesy

help the guy call those people na cheesy

me na eminem i for call but the guy go come make sharn leave by force now grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by ajadrage: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2007
Chai, I don dieee, na me be dis cry. You are girls are having a field day makin fun of my a_s. Anyway sha, God dey. So na crime now to try to love nairaland style. When una for dey console me, y'all are adding pepper to my palaver. Somebody just collect my heart, put am for shredding machine then come incinerate the pieces, una dey here dey attempt to call Akon. Akon ko, teeth ni. Na Akon I go chop. Even Eminem oh, Chris Rock o, Michael Jackson pa pa, none call feel my pain meeen. Too bad, na some poor innocent young lady go come suffer am as I ready to break hearts heartlessly as from today(Na lie oh, I just dey joke).

But anyways, I thot I could leave this thread alone meeen, but I got the feeling that wetin I be dey find for Bariga, e dey inside my babanriga already grin. I love y'all, and I no go leave una lie lie. Make we dey see how destiny go take take e place since I have retraced my steps.

Ehen, hoooraaaay they've called off the strike. Congratulations to evry member of this thread especially and to all Nigerians, the thing be don dey begin bite me small small. See you guys later, I have a dinner date with Whitney, she wants to teach me the way to break a heart, yeah, I'm learning from the second best
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by iice(f): 3:48am On Jun 25, 2007
You see, you feeling better already grin
We have done our work wink You no dey sad anymore shey grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by mukina2: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2007
eyah   grin

Frozen section mission accomplished grin i salute tongue cheesy
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by iice(f): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2007
Salute! mastur grin grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by Creamish(f): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2007
hmm. . . .Sharn never see this thread. . . my comments will come after she seez it  grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by ajadrage: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2007
You don't have to wait till sharn sees this thread dear creamish, this thread was her idea in the first place. Trust me na, I just post the topic fast. Didn't know she would just abandon me like that (uuhhhh, see now I'm gettin sad again sad  )

Na lie, shame to devil. I ain't going to feel bad no more, I got all the female company I need, infact ehn, after this post, I'll go around each and every profile and see the most elegible females for heartbreak, let me start putting Whitney's suggestions and advice into practice. Did I tell you guys that we had dinner some few days back? grin

See ehn, all you lovely girls in this thread, make una no fear ok, I no go add una join the list, but if you ain't on this thread, I give a fair warning, "BEWARE! THE RAGE COMETH".
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by ajadrage: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2007
The most anticipated movie of the year. Hollywood is abuzz, Bollywood is expectant and Nollywood, see all the actors dey beg me for a shot at the casting. But me, I'm a loyal guy and I've done the casting already. Check it out, don't y'all think its gonna be a blockbuster. At least even if e no fit burst block, e go crack am small grin. See the movie has already been nominated for an Oscar even before it has been premiered.

Cast:

@Creamish : Believed to be sharn 06's friend since the days of the thread and needle

@Thoniaslim : The Headshaker

@Mukina : Shot Caller

@Iice : General Officer Commanding

@kissobehi : Unidentified Posting Person

@ajadrage : Heartbreaker

@sharn 06 : The Invisible Girl

RAGE AND THE INVISIBLE GIRL : In theatres and cinemas from yesterday

Produced and directed after countless unanswered calls to Akon and Eminem

Screenplay: Na oga Seun I go hail here o, since na him get nairaland

Watchout!!!
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by iice(f): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2007
laughin ma frozen butt off

I must say this na the first NLwood film am excited about grin grin
I go watch am tongue grin
Re: Ajadrage And Sharn 06, The Best Thing On Nairaland by mukina2: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2007
grin     grin     grin   grin

can i  appoint Ikamefa as the  pop-corn eater grin

wait what about sisqo and you'll need Nkiru Slyvanus to cry. if that is her name sef, so she can cry . and you'll go meet Justin timberlake for permission to use cry me a river grin   grin   grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

A Place For Thirty-Somethings / Nutty Whatsapp Hot Chat Group. 10 Babes 5 Guys / An Unforgettable Day With Confession14: The DRAMA CHAT ROOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.