Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. (443 Views)

Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family / A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
RE: The Poster of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. Just read his post history! He is the same person as Arrewa moniker; a yoruba muslim masquerading as a Hausa. This is how far these afonjas can go out of envy to dissuade a non Igbo from praising Igbos. Yorubas if you do good things, other tribes will praise you too, okay. Don't take it personal!

Fake Thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5811269/message-reno-omokiri-concerned-igbo#88755308

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. by Arrewa: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Arrewa is now everywhere!!

Every moniker on Nairaland that is going contrary to your pre_existing belief is now Arrewa!!

Now listen to me!! I'm not a coward that have to disguise under different moniker to banter you Igbos!!

I'm Arrewa!! This my monker alone is ok to bring you guys back to your senses!!

2 Likes

Re: RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. by Arrewa: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
Stop deceiving yourself!! And stop tagging every moniker Arrewa!!

I'm Fulani... You can tag me any tribe you want as long it's not igbo... No problem!!
Re: RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
I don catch you. See as you dey panic dey reply. Stop this your evil Arrewa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. by Corporate2020: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
kovic20:
RE: The Poster of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. Just read his post history! He is the same person as Arrewa moniker; a yoruba muslim masquerading as a Hausa. This is how far these afonjas can go out of envy to dissuade a non Igbo from praising Igbos. Yorubas if you do good things, other tribes will praise you too, okay. Don't take it personal!

Fake Thread

Who has time for internet miscreants like you?

1 Like

Re: RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. by Deepfeel(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
kovic20:
I don catch you. See as you dey panic dey reply. Stop this your evil Arrewa
Yes he's Yoruba but
That's not arrewa or DanArrewa

The only people that pretend to be Igbo here are bighead9 ebenezar2020 , abia1son , okorowusa igboson they have multiple accounts here

2 Likes

Re: RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. by waledeji(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Arrewa/Kovic20 2023 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. by Avonjaa: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
waledeji:
Arrewa/Kovic20 2023 cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. by Obamaofusa: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
kovic20:

Fake Thread

So selemempe the Osu bigot has now become an Afonja. grin
Kovic20,you are a real OSU indeed.

4 Likes

Re: RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. by Iamgrey5(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin

Only God knows who is now real igbo

Everyone claiming that the other is not igbo

5 Likes

Re: RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. by Deepfeel(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
A lot of afonjas pretend to be Igbo, but am not surprised cause naturally Yoruba's are verbal warriors, they can't face and fight one on one

1 Like

Re: RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
kovic20:

Fake Thread

You need to be banned be for false information because the poster is an Igbo man.
Re: RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. by selemempe: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Obamaofusa:

So selemempe the Osu bigot has now become an Afonja. grin
Kovic20,you are a real OSU indeed.

OSU bigot kiii you there. Afonja bastard.
Re: RE: The Poster Of "To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo)" Is A Yoruba Person. by Opexzy: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
kovic20:

Fake Thread

Brilliant achievement... Congratulations ��...

I hope you get an award for this your worthless discovery..

Yeye dey smell..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State / Ipop Moves Against Transporting Almajiri To Igbo States / Buratai, Nigerian Army Have  Shamed The Prophets Of Doom --- CP  Abubakar Tsav

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.