Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,472 members, 7,843,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! (13075 Views)

Nigerians Wake Up, No To Godfatherism / Tinubu Has Been Played! / BREAKING:There’s A Deliberate Conspiracy Against Peter Obi NIGERIANS Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Do you know that chloroquine was initially banned for the treatment of malaria? And what was approved is ACT drugs, so your theory about chloroquine becoming scarce is trash.

You need to understand also that what the world really need is not just something that has an effect or just a cure cos you can still be infected again after the cure. The world want something that can make you immune to the virus and a vaccine is our only hope

Vaccine you don’t even know the content, I repeat why not the cure, if human can conquer the moon 50 years ago, what’s stopping them from getting a cure for just a seasonal flu

And if you persists, let him start the vaccination from his family

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

Vaccine you don’t even know the content, I repeat why not the cure, if human can conquer the moon 50 years ago, what’s stopping them from getting a cure for just a seasonal flu

All the drugs you've been swallowing, do you know the content? Also, do you think a vaccine would just come out without any documentation?

A vaccine is needed because with a cure, you can be reinfected but with a vaccine, you can't be reinfected.

You might be thinking too important of yourself if you think Africa would be the first to use the vaccine. Vaccine trials has already begun and Africa might even be the last to get it. The vaccine doesn't belong to Bill gate and has absolutely nothing to with Bill gate.

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
All the drugs you've been swallowing, do you know the content? Also, do you think a vaccine would just come out without any documentation?

A vaccine is needed because with a cure, you can be reinfected but with a vaccine, you can't be reinfected.

You might be thinking too important of yourself if you think Africa would be the first to use the vaccine. Vaccine trials has already begun and Africa might even be the last to get it. The vaccine doesn't belong to Bill gate and has absolutely nothing to with Bill gate.

Do you know the so called vaccines are made from the weakened bacteria or virus, which act as an immune booster, do you know it’s not 100 effective

Why is bill gate not vaccinating his children, why so much infants death after the so called vaccination

Imagine a weakened version of the virus being administered to you as a vaccine, what if your immune system is not strong

Whites and black immune system are diff, why administer a white man vaccine for a black man?

I don’t take western drugs, I take ginger, garlic and lime daily, it makes your body alkaline in nature and eliminates anti bodies and acid in your system, if you doubt me, add those things to your daily consumptions, you can come back to testify after 3 weeks

But Africa will eventually be their dropping ground for the vaccine, you said bill gate doesn’t own the vaccine

Bro, research how many things Bill Gate has patented, I’ll be glad if you can check this patent 060606

Vaccines trials have begun but the scientists still stays it’ll take between 12 and 18 months to get it

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

Do you know the so called vaccines are made from the weakened bacteria or virus, which act as an immune booster, do you know it’s not 100 effective

Why is bill gate not vaccinating his children, why so much infants death after the so called vaccination

Imagine a weakened version of the virus being administered to you as a vaccine, what if your immune system is not strong

Whites and black immune system are diff, why administer a white man vaccine for a black man?

I don’t take western drugs, I take ginger, garlic and lime daily, it makes your body alkaline in nature and eliminates anti bodies and acid in your system, if you doubt me, add those things to your daily consumptions, you can come back to testify after 3 weeks
You have exposed your absolute lack of knowledge.

Yes! That's how vaccines are made and it has been working that way. The polio vaccine was made same way too and it was used to eradicate polio.

Even if you have a weaken immune, a vaccine cannot affect you negatively because the weaken virus has been modified to not grow on you.

What's your obsession about bill gate and vaccines? He is not a doctor, He can't produce vaccine, he has nothing to do with vaccine.

Stop digesting all those silly whatsapp broadcast beer palour infos.

Most things you are saying, shows you really lack basic knowledge

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by CrazyOptimist: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

Yes! That's how vaccines are made and it has been working that way. The polio vaccine was made same way too and it was used to eradicate polio.

Even if you have a weaken immune, a vaccine cannot affect you negatively because the weaken virus has been modified to not grow on you.

What's your obsession about bill gate and vaccines? He is not a doctor, He can't produce vaccine, he has nothing to do with vaccine.

God bless you ...

This pandemic has really exposed the high level of ignorance among people, particularly the so called educated fellows.

Sars Cov 2 has suddenly turned everyone to a scientist.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

Alright Mr knowledgeable that’s ready to take weakened version of the virus

You called my superior opinions WhatsApp shared message and bear parlor talk, but you’re ready to take a vaccine, that nobody knows the cause, that really cracked me up though

let him leave this work for the doctor and health workers, is he only the billionaire we have?

He’s the one giving out vaccines, he’s also the one ready to tamper with your privacy, just to mine crypto

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by 2016easy2017: 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

ur a member of the illuminati and u r defending one of yours

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
2016easy2017:

ur a member of the illuminati and u r defending one of yours
So you should be scared now right? Haha!

Brainless dingbats

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by photon3106: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
What ever you are saying, you should count Nigerian government out bro. We elected buffoons to rule us. So don't expect anything reasonable from them. Talk about countries with true leaders instead.

No my brother. Let's talk about Nigeria. Let's talk about our country. It's annoying when some people fail to think and still expect others to believe in their folly.

Why should we be comparing Nigeria with other countries like The US?

Looking at how some nigerians justify every govt. moves and policies, one begins to wonder whether they have a mind of theirs or not.

Having studied the global attention and media coverage given to COVID-19, one wouldn't be wrong to believe that there is more, in terms of politics and power, to the pandemic than it is as a major threat to life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
photon3106:

No my brother. Let's talk about Nigeria. Let's talk about our country. It's annoying when some people fail to think and still expect others to believe in their folly.

Why should we be comparing Nigeria with other countries like The US?

Looking at how some nigerians justify every govt. moves and policies, one begins to wonder whether they have a mind of theirs or not.

Having studied the global attention and media coverage given to COVID-19, one wouldn't be wrong to believe that there is more, in terms of politics and power, to the pandemic than it is as a major threat to life.
Talk about your government when you actually have one
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by photon3106: 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

The problem on ground isn't the vaccine. In fact, I do not think Bill Gate has anything to do with the supposed vaccine. However, one can not rule out the possibility of some using these trying times to make money through vaccine production and notable investors like Bill Gate providing funding as a form of investment. Which ever way, biz or not, it is to man's benefit as long as the vaccine works. Plus, people must stop this propaganda of the vaccine being an implant and contrasting it with the Biblical mark of the beast

The problem is how Nigeria can survive this pandemic without being obstructed by poor strategy, politics, greed and selfishness.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by photon3106: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

Lolz grin Funny you... I get your point sir but we should know that not all government officers are bad. Saying Nigeria has no government is like asserting the opposite.

As we voice our displeasure at the govt., we should also hope and pray for the betterment of Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by woke4eva: 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
@HITMEUP4ANYBIZ Waste your time no more with mr ogogoro.......He must be typing all these bullocks under the influence of his favorite burukutu or probably one of those satanic agent sent to keep the populace in perpetual bondage.

Abi how will someone explain this brand of cosmic idiocy being displayed by mr ogogoro.......I can bet anything he didn't bother reading up anything..Just check the headline, spill the usual tripe of "ooh conspiracy theory" and then appear to be intelligent...heeeheee

Oga ogogoro so nothing concerns Mr bill gate with vaccines....Really.......Are you from this planet sir?

In October 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security hosted a pandemic tabletop exercise called Event 201 with partners, the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174

That is the same Johns Hopkins Center giving you covid 19 figure back to back while you are caged at home.....And yet no agenda..No be so??

So this video was a conspiracy theory No be so...Bros wey mumu......It is just 11 minutes video..Watch and lets see the next tripe you have to vomit.

I don leave una to believe whatever you want.....By the time you are all being forced to go do laborer for farm with herdsmen waiting to kill you there as well una go get sense.
OgogoroFreak:

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Usorohtheman(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Avalancheman:
Thank you my brother.

When I see people arguing in favour of a lockdown, I just wonder what could have made them so terribly dumbbb

The beatings we received from our parents during growing up, has made us dumbs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Freedom34: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

Alright Mr knowledgeable that’s ready to take weakened version of the virus

You called my superior opinions WhatsApp shared message and bear parlor talk, but you’re ready to take a vaccine, that nobody knows the cause, that really cracked me up though

let him leave this work for the doctor and health workers, is he only the billionaire we have?

He’s the one giving out vaccines, he’s also the one ready to tamper with your privacy, just to mine crypto
U've really tried, but most of these guys arguing with u are heavily on d blue pill; and not until they come out of their slumber can anything u or any other awakened person make sense.

These information u r putting out are results of hundreds of hours of personal researches (and I should know), so it won't be easy trying to convince them of the Globalist's agenda in a single thread.

If anyone really wants to know d truth, do ur personal research and don't wait on d deep state media to feed u 'news' that glorifies their elitists' agenda.

By and large, the end point of this epic false flag is the RFID-chipped 'vaccines'

For those interested in getting to d root of this, make researches on:
5g, microchipped vaccines, ID2020, singularity, transhumanism, (Bill gates') patent WO/2020/060606 (aka patent 666), Revelation 13:16-18, Rev 14:9-11, IOT etc.

https://www.nairaland.com/5792174/alert-vaccination-mandatory-bill-gates

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
woke4eva:
@HITMEUP4ANYBIZ Waste your time no more with mr ogogoro.......He must be typing all these bullocks under the influence of his favorite burukutu or probably one of those satanic agent sent to keep the populace in perpetual bondage.

Abi how will someone explain this brand of cosmic idiocy being displayed by mr ogogoro.......I can bet anything he didn't bother reading up anything..Just check the headline, spill the usual tripe of "ooh conspiracy theory" and then appear to be intelligent...heeeheee

Oga ogogoro so nothing concerns Mr bill gate with vaccines....Really.......Are you from this planet sir?

In October 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security hosted a pandemic tabletop exercise called Event 201 with partners, the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174

That is the same Johns Hopkins Center giving you covid 19 figure back to back while you are caged at home.....And yet no agenda..No be so??

So this video was a conspiracy theory No be so...Bros wey mumu......It is just 11 minutes video..Watch and lets see the next tripe you have to vomit.

I don leave una to believe whatever you want.....By the time you are all being forced to go do laborer for farm with herdsmen waiting to kill you there as well una go get sense.
You watched that video and concluded that billgate has vaccine to sell? embarassed

You need help with your mentality. Unfortunately, I can't help you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Bevista: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

Unfortunately, a little bit of research would have pointed you to the fact that Bill Gates has a lot to do with vaccines.

His foundation is the founding partner of GAVI (The global vaccine alliance), providing $750 million for the initial funding. Just make a little effort to read about Gavi, even from their official website. After that, try to read about another organization called ID2020, which btw is funded by the Rockefeller foundation, the Gates Foundation, Gavi, etc. Read about the partnership between Gavi and ID2020, and what they're doing in Bangladesh and Malawi. They're already providing biometric digital IDs there with the help of vaccines.

"Conspiracy theorists", at least, have the courage to question conventional & mainstream narratives. They go out of their comfort to make deep research on alternative views about a subject. Are they always right? NO! "Conformist theorists", on the hand are lazy people who just sits and consumes whatever is thrown at them by their "authorities". Regardless of which group you belong, I recommend that you always do independent research before believing anything.

Are you aware that Bill Gates, in his 2014 Ted Talk, mentioned that if he could do "a very good job with new vaccines", he can reduce world population "by 10-15%”? It's there on the internet. Over the last 6 weeks, I've watched Bill Gates appear on BBC, CNBC, CCTV, Ted Talk, The Daily Show, Ellen Degeneres Show, Reddit, etc with a very consistent message every time - being that all national governments should continue lockdowns until when every citizen in the globe has been vaccinated and given digital certificates as proof. While on CNBC, he went a step further to mention that all national governments will need to indemnify all vaccine companies...meaning governments will have to sign that they will not hold his vaccine group liable if those vaccines turnout to cause death and injuries. All these are on the internet. Just do some fvckin research.
---
"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants" — Albert Camus.

HITMEUP4ANYBIZ

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bevista:
Unfortunately, a little bit of research would have pointed you to the fact that Bill Gates has a lot to do with virus

His foundation is the founding partner of GAVI (The global vaccine alliance), providing $750 million for the initial funding. Just make a little effort to read about Gavi, even from their official website. After that, try to read about another organization called ID2020, which btw is funded by the rock foundation, the Gates Foundation, Gavi, etc. Read about the partners between Gavi and ID2020, and what they're doing in b and Malawi. They're already providing biometric digital IDs there with the help of vaccines.

"Conspiracy theorists", at least, have the courage to question conventional & mainstream narratives. They go out of their comfort to make deep research on alternative views about a subject. Are they always right? NO! "Conformist theorists", on the hand are lazy people who just sits and consumes whatever is thrown at them by their "authorities". Regardless of which group you belong, I recommend that you always do independent research before believing anything.

Are you aware that Bill Gates, in his 2014 Ted Talk, mentioned that if he could do "a very good job with new vaccines", he can reduce world population "by 10-15%)? It's there on the internet. Over the last 6 weeks, I've watched Bill Gates appear on BBC, CNBC, CCTV, Ted Talk, The Daily Show, Ellen Degeneres Show, Reddit, etc with a very consistent message every time - being that all national governments should continue lockdowns until when every citizen in the globe has been vaccinated and given digital certificates as proof. While on CNBC, he went a step further to mention that all national governments will need to indemnify all vaccine companies...meaning governments will have to sign that they will not hold my vaccine group liable if those vaccines turnout to cause death and injuries. All these are on the internet. Just do some fvckin research.
---

HITMEUP4ANYBIZ
Nigerians hardly question their government, it’s good to argue on Twitter but check what’s trending on Nigeria Twitter section, it’ll definitely be irrelevant stuffs

It’s not necessary he accepts, I’m sure some Nairalanders, that’s following this thread will have a rethink, maybe few will be liberated or none will be. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bevista:
Unfortunately, a little bit of research would have pointed you to the fact that Bill Gates has a lot to do with vaccines.

His foundation is the founding partner of GAVI (The global vaccine alliance), providing $750 million for the initial funding. Just make a little effort to read about Gavi, even from their official website. After that, try to read about another organization called ID2020, which btw is funded by the Rockefeller foundation, the Gates Foundation, Gavi, etc. Read about the partnership between Gavi and ID2020, and what they're doing in Bangladesh and Malawi. They're already providing biometric digital IDs there with the help of vaccines.

Are you aware that Bill Gates, in his 2014 Ted Talk, mentioned that if he could do "a very good job with new vaccines", he can reduce world population "by 10-15%”? It's there on the internet. Over the last 6 weeks, I've watched Bill Gates appear on BBC, CNBC, CCTV, Ted Talk, The Daily Show, Ellen Degeneres Show, Reddit, etc with a very consistent message every time - being that all national governments should continue lockdowns until when every citizen in the globe has been vaccinated and given digital certificates as proof. While on CNBC, he went a step further to mention that all national governments will need to indemnify all vaccine companies...meaning governments will have to sign that they will not hold my vaccine group liable if those vaccines turnout to cause death and injuries. All these are on the internet. Just do some fvckin research.
---

HITMEUP4ANYBIZ
Funding is a whole different thing entirely. He also helped to eradicate polio in Africa through polio vaccine and it was completely free of charge till date. So, stop making it look as if he has a vaccine to sell to the world to make money.

If they succeeded in getting a vaccine for this virus, it would also be free for all. And it is free cos of donations from billionaires in the world so broke people like you can survive.

Scientists are working day and night for a cure, do you think these scientists are working for free? do you think the money they are spending working is falling from the sky?
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Bevista: 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Funding is a whole different thing entirely. He also helped to eradicate polio in Africa through polio vaccine and it was completely free of charge till date. So, stop making it look as if he has a vaccine to sell to the world to make money.

If they succeeded in getting a vaccine for this virus, it would also be free for all. And it is free cos of donations from billionaires in the world so broke people like you can survive.
I watched our darling Ngozi Okonjo Iweala yesterday on Channels TV. She talked about a number of issues but she said something that piqued my interest. She advised African countries to seek foreign financial aid or loans that come with very minimal interest or moratorium on interest payments. Sound advise, right? Maybe, but then she goes on to mention that one of such agencies that can provide such financial assistance is Gavi. BTW, she's on the board of GAVI as its Chair. If Nigeria listens to her, one can be sure that one of the conditionalities of such aid will be for the government to enforce nationwide vaccinations. No vaccines will be free. It will be paid for by national governments.

You see, Bill Gates has been very adamant that vaccines should be mandatory for every global citizen. This is not hidden at all, he's been very public about this. Kenya flagged Bill Gates polio vaccines as causing sterility in young women. Same thing in India. Go read about what Dr. Judy Mikovits is saying about vaccines and it's effects. She worked at the highest level of US infections diseases laboratory.

The vaccines are just a cover for their ID2020 agenda. Do you have any idea what it means for a few silicon valley corporations to have the biometric digital IDs of every global citizen? Do you know what can be done with the mining of such data? Try reading about Artificial Intelligence and Transhunanism.

Wake up man! This is not about HEALTH. It's all about CONTROL and SURVEILLANCE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bevista:
I watched our darling Ngozi Okonjo Iweala yesterday on Channels TV. She talked about a number of issues but she said something that piqued my interest. She advised African countries to seek foreign financial aid or loans that come with very minimal interest or moratorium on interest payments. Sound advise, right? Maybe, but then she goes on to mention that one of such agencies that can provide such financial assistance is Gavi. BTW, she's on the board of GAVI as its Chair. If Nigeria listens to her, one can be sure that one of the conditionalities of such aid will be for the government to enforce nationwide vaccinations. No vaccines will be free. It will be paid for by national governments.

You see, Bill Gates has been very adamant that vaccines should be mandatory for every global citizen. This is not hidden at all, he's been very public about this. Kenya flagged Bill Gates polio vaccines as causing sterility in young women. Same thing in India. Go read about what Dr. Judy Mikovits is saying about vaccines and it's effects. She worked at the highest level of US infections diseases laboratory.

The vaccines are just a cover for their ID2020 agenda. Do you have any idea what it means for a few silicon valley corporations to have the biometric digital IDs of every global citizen? Do you know what can be done with the mining of such data? Try reading about Artificial Intelligence and Transhunanism.

Wake up man! This is not about HEALTH. It's all about CONTROL and SURVEILLANCE.
Offcourse, FREE means someone is paying somewhere.

I studied computer science, you can't be telling me what I know far better than you. Corona virus vaccine is completely different from ID2020
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by woke4eva: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wether Mr gate will sell his vaccine or not that I can't predict...But he is for sure interested getting you zombified by the vaccine..And they can decide to kill off as many as they want through their vaccine...

He sponsored that video(that is if you ever take your time to watch it) and all the event that took place in the staged video which took place since October last year is now playing out in the exact format right on our face now.......You could hear them talking about anti virus..vaccine...That was very prominent and the obvious end game of this whole evil agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oEcxMfwJnw

https://cloverchronicle.com/2020/04/14/bill-gates-until-we-get-almost-everybody-vaccinated-globally-we-still-wont-be-fully-back-to-normal/

https://cloverchronicle.com/2020/04/08/robert-f-kennedy-jr-bill-gates-obsession-with-vaccines-fueled-by-messianic-conviction-that-he-is-destined-to-save-the-world-with-technology-and-god-like-willingness-to-experiment-on-lives-of/

Enough said already......All mallam with him own kettle.....Caio!!

OgogoroFreak:
You watched that video and concluded that billgate has vaccine to sell? embarassed

You need help with your mentality. Unfortunately, I can't help you.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Bevista: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

I studied computer science, you can't be telling me what I know far better than you. Corona virus vaccine is completely different from ID2020
My apologies!
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by adekolaelect(m): 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Though valid points mentioned but if you believe in it !!! It is because your love or family members had not be in victim of this Covid 19 .
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by trutht828: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Diiet:
OP is very correct, Covid 19 is real but but its effects and the No of people infected is being exagerated. It's not as deadly as they are painting it. A doctor in the US recomended formular he used to treats hundreds of Covid victms to Trump, till now his method hasn't been aproved. There was also talk about the use of chloroquine to cure it, Trump initialy approved it after he denied approving. I just hope God open the eyes of our leaders here to see the reality and stop following the west blindly.

Trump never approved the use of chloroquine. He only suggested that an investigation be carried out on its efficacy
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Scout60(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

Are you ready to take the blue pill or red pill

You know it’s a crime to perform CPR on someone now in New York due to the pandemic shit

By the way, why is the media not reporting on hydroxychloroquine that cured a Democrat mayor but on the death

all this end time 666 vaccine story.

if you born, please don't vaccinate your child against polio. Bill gate put mark of the beast in it. Your religious leader will just sit down and start manipulating you without bringing up solutions to the problem
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Scout60(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
Govt said you should stay home, and you cant question it, how has the lockdown helped in curbing the pandemic, how much did kano Govt requested from the FG, Edo govt, government that’s inherently corrupt, morally bad and emotionless ordered you to stay home at the expense of your constitutional rights, you can’t think twice, or challenge it... don’t worry, the nation will soon be opened and you’ll know how much the lockdown has affected us

Even the rich men has benefited from this lockdown by donating audio money to the government in order to get kickbacks and tax waiver

How can hand sanitizer kill virus?

do you know that they was a time polio and malaria killed millions of Africans. who produced the vaccine?

bill gates. Your church leaders cannot use anointing oil to cure corona virus hence they want to deceive us with 666 stories. Nonsense
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Bevista: 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

If you have the time, feel free to read through this article. It's a bit long, though, but a good read.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/who-controls-british-government-response-covid19-part-one?fbclid=IwAR3wT04Vvf2I1AxZeAlmJsAIqQuzWS_Ma5IuFjsyJUqUO6rdJwbihz5XmhI

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:12am On Apr 25, 2020
Bevista:
If you have the time, feel free to read through this article. It's a bit long, though, but a good read.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/who-controls-british-government-response-covid19-part-one?fbclid=IwAR3wT04Vvf2I1AxZeAlmJsAIqQuzWS_Ma5IuFjsyJUqUO6rdJwbihz5XmhI
When doing research, you don't just stumble on any site and take peoples opinions as a genuine information. If you are running your PhD, you go fail well, well o. What kind of site is ukcolumn.org? What kind of person are you??

When researching for information, the "source" is very very important.

I can create a website within 5mins and write whatever I feel like there. Then, people like you would stumble on my website and take every nonsense there and start circulating as solid information.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by Bevista: 12:34am On Apr 25, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
When doing research, you don't just stumble on any site and take peoples opinions as a genuine information. If you are running your PhD, you go fail well, well o. What kind of site is ukcolumn.org? What kind of person are you??

When researching for information, the "source" is very very important.

I can create a website within 5mins and write whatever I feel like there. Then, people like you would stumble on my website and take every nonsense there and start circulating as solid information.
Pardon my stupidity. I'll try not to quote you again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by trutht828: 12:50am On Apr 25, 2020
OgogoroFreak:

How are they different?
Re: Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!! by orisa37: 4:49am On Apr 25, 2020
NIGERIA IS TOO MUCH FOR BUHARI ALONE TO MANAGE. RESTRUCTURE THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES GOVERNANCE FOR POLICE, RESOURCES AND ELECTIONS AUTONOMY. LET THE GOVERNORS SHARE EXCLUSIVE AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WITH FG FOR THESE SYSTEMS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP To Buhari: "Just Go! Nigerians Don't Want A Successor From You" / Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan’s Candidacy (Open Letter) / 2023: Presidency Should Be Zoned To A Southern Christian - Shina Peller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.