Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted (73753 Views)

Mexican Truck Carrying 107 US-bound Migrants Crashes. 54 Killed, Others Injured / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by skyfather09(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
irunoko:
Wait is this human trafficking or what? shocked lipsrsealed
more like Covid trafficking
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by Legendguru: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
good
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by mystery22: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Just to spread it in the east,wicked northerners,how come we are staying with this almajiris in one country....
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by ikeyman00(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
ALABACONNECT(m): 8:50am
Nigerians are just too stubborn. Many will die of mere ignorance

you and who are Nigerians

Count US out
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
ikeyman00:

you and who are Nigerians

Count US out
not so proud to say it but i am a Nigerian and I won't be changing yet. It would get better. You just excluded yourself
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by Weeliweeli(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
kerry57:
Why cant we use our senses for once? Are they doing the govt or themselves and their loved ones? Bunch of naive senseless citizens at the mercy of their ignorance.
I just hate radarada.
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by ikeyman00(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
ALABACONNECT
not so proud to say it but i am a Nigerian and I won't be changing yet. It would get better. You just excluded yourself

hahahhahha seee dem na dem

Now lets get real here my friend before your birth they have this saying "i go better" now you are in your 90 something years old ? do you still believe that mantra

and to come on NL to read over Benue state Governor asking people to pray over the community massacre perpetuated by boko harem almajiri hausa fulani boys and it still do not ring bell to you as a person then there is something wrong in your head
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by Harrynight(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lord Lugard will not rest in peace for joining us with these set of species jus to form a country angry
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
ikeyman00:

hahahhahha seee dem na dem

Now lets get real here my friend before your birth they have this saying "i go better" now you are in your 90 something years old ? do you still believe that mantra

and to come on NL to read over Benue state Governor asking people to pray over the community massacre perpetuated by boko harem almajiri hausa fulani boys and it still do not ring bell to you as a person then there is something wrong in your head
No need to throw insults. If I say I am a Nigerian, it's because I can't change it in a hurry. Nothing is wrong in my head. No need to bully me as being in Nigeria is enough
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by ManLikeBlaize: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Gift52:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSsGYc6sTuo
I'm sure they are going to be fulanis trying to go wipe some towns in South South
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by biomedics(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
These our brothers from the other side are supposed to have their own planet.
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by Goodzinny: 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
They think say na only them get sense.
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by OyinO: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Could be covid19 positive guys sent down to infect deltans. But d dumb delta government may play along.
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by Coolgent(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Gift52:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSsGYc6sTuo

God punish whoever change this heading/title for his selfish reason.

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by Drizzy5001(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigerians are always stubborn nawa o, me sef way suppose dey my family house by now , but I can't travel because of the lockdown, I go just remain here undecided
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by zivility: 2:54am On Apr 25, 2020
Topic says from the north, video says from Lagos! Nairaland admin is sleeping
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by bobolaga: 5:41am On Apr 25, 2020
I am tired of our mumu governors both in south west,south south and south East,is it because they did not expect or dream of governorship position they occupy,that is why they don,t know where to start from,This lock down is an opportunities for Northerner to executes some of their hiding agenda,every state,need to monitor their forest now if not it has been occupied with Fulanis hernsmen with sophisticated weapons ready to attacked,you are busy with social distancing and mumu lockdown,imagine in Delta state,pastors was arrested for social gathering on Sunday,Yesterday all Islam in the state break the rule with some of our military men with then in Ugheli south of delta state,no arrest was made and the governor is aware of that.
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by johnman40: 7:11am On Apr 25, 2020
OMG aboki will always be aboki,so they want to spread the covid 19 to every state since their brother mr pmb look after them,but all the right an wat belongs to every nigeria he took it to his aboki brothers now they ar all infected am not suprise cus they ar the one tanishing our images,we just need to seperate from this ignorant hausa an fulanis,common oduduwa and biafra let go on our seperate way from zoogeria...pls all souths east an west close ur borders an lagos especially close everything to stop this cows...
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by GodLifted: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Nawa ooo
Meanwhile someone might need just this
*FREE business and SKILLS ACQUISITION training webinar Featuring:*
♦HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
♦HOW TO DESIGN WITH PHONE
♦Vedio text Animation and lots more!

*A life changing webinar*
_Click here� to join other great minds_

https:///2347034834634

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / Big Fishes Caught During Flooding In Bayelsa (Photo) / International Borders Around The World (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.