Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted (73713 Views)

Mexican Truck Carrying 107 US-bound Migrants Crashes. 54 Killed, Others Injured / Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by Gift52(m): 2:00am On Apr 24, 2020

3 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by GIdiata(m): 2:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Delta ����
God ibeg ooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Wickedness of the highest order....

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by meum: 2:18am On Apr 24, 2020
We are a breed apart! Chai!

110 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by Bodexman(m): 2:29am On Apr 24, 2020
To your tent oh Israel!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:39am On Apr 24, 2020
This is serious ooo
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by kalufelix(m): 5:46am On Apr 24, 2020
The naija way..
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by irunoko(m): 6:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Wait is this human trafficking or what? shocked lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by whytediamond(m): 6:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Lol, naijeriya my kwantiri

3 Likes

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by Cypherfx: 7:03am On Apr 24, 2020
What the Bleep
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by Haywhymido(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Na wa o embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by foxxydude: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2020
These guys will disembark and continue the journey by foot and they will bypass the checkpoint grin

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Nigerians are just too stubborn. Many will die of mere ignorance

20 Likes

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by kerry57: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2020
Why cant we use our senses for once? Are they doing the govt or themselves and their loved ones? Bunch of naive senseless citizens at the mercy of their ignorance.
I just hate radarada.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by crispus09(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2020
I dont just know why we Nigerians are like this can't dey stay where dey are for now?.

7 Likes

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by mazimee(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2020
An attempt at spreading the virus in greater percentage down South South and East

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by spafu(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2020
kerry57:
T

crispus09:
E

mazimee:
D
Ted Who na him una write? Abi na the Ted wey snatched my babe that year? Make una no remind me of that forgotten incidence o.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by medTechworld(f): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2020
Naija why una dey do una self wickedness na? Why una dey behave like animals? Una like to dey spread sickness all around why? Gooosh!

2 Likes

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by kantap: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2020
Instead of hunger to kill them, human trafficking is better than imported covid

2 Likes

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by chrischukszy01(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2020
Stupid aboki people!

13 Likes

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by Rebuke: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmmm. In my own opinion, I think some things are not being done well here.

The question is, why are these people so hellbent on travelling to Delta?

Then the possible answers could be, some people got caught up in Lagos by this lockdown.
Some might have thought this lockdown was just going to last for 2weeks as initially announced and have possibly taught "ok, we can just endure just 2 weeks and we go back home in Deta."

Unfortunately, it didn't end as they taught and now they have exhausted all resources to keep staying in Lagos.

Just picture it, if yhu only went to Lagos on a short visit or business trip and this happened, yhu could be putting up with people who are now tired of hosting yhu and yhu need get back home.

So solution, while not at least give room for those who got caught up in other states the opportunity to get back to their families?

How? The government should provide a means of transportation putting every necessary precaution in place to avoid the spread of the virus. Once they get to their home state, they should be quarantined for the required number of days before being released to their various families.

Of course, yhu must be able to give cogent reason before being allowed or helped by the government.

If not, people who feel caged somewhere far away from homeland will always find a means to move no matter how risky and could end up endangering their own lives and others.

Just my opinion.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by Ghenisean(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Wetin them dey find come here naaaa,for goodness sake,please go back to Lagos oooooo,ahh.
We no get body. undecided undecided lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by MansoryMX(m): 9:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Bodexman:
To your tent oh Israel!

To which tent! angry

26 Likes

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Deltans are cowards

They have been hustling and feeding their family from Lagos money.

Now corona happen, them Wan run go back home..
I hope those people will not be allowed to enter Lagos state again

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by Menance: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Them done catch them hafon.. .. grin

Always going against the law.

5 Likes

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by Olareveals(f): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Naija I hail oo

Contact us for your fancy Ankara face mask. Check my profile for number pls
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by Pavore9: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Well people whey dey craze dey everywhere, no be for Kenya last whey the police impounded a bus that was conveying a coffin and "mourners, they covered a distance equivalent to between Lagos and Delta State. On checking the coffin, it was found to be empty! Las las the driver was said to have tested positive, which is being disputed.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by paulolee(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2020
naija i hail oo..jus imagine d wickedness..from lagos to delta state....from a state with the highest case to the oda with few cases and if after 2 weeks delta state increses they would blame the state government.. they placed lockdown n gave exception to trucks with food products and our people are using the exception for their evil n selfish advantages.. thats too bad in all perspective...i keep sayin that if this covid is as dangerous lyk d way d media n d health agencies says it iz, they would be a very serious danger in the country because common sense is not common in this part of the world...i weep for my country..las las na GOD get our back

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by xynerise: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2020
#Sighs

Naija and madness
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by ikorodureporta: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2020
Dem suppoz to take all of dem go food barn
Re: Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted by IAmSkinny: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2020
I have nothing to say.
Bored? Then browse through my portfolio and drop a review
https://www.nairaland.com/5660603/professional-photographer-heres-mini-portfolio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Enugu- The Beautiful Igbo City! / Big Fishes Caught During Flooding In Bayelsa (Photo) / International Borders Around The World (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.