Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? (591 Views)

85000 Naira Grant From Ncdc Real Or Fake? Who Else Have Gotton It? / Update Of Today's Convid-19 Report From NCDC / What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by Emedu(m): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2020
For the past three days, I have not gotten any message from NCDC.
What might be the reason(s)

*Are they broke already?

* Are there no more information to share?

* Are they tired of encouraging us to stay at home and maintain good hygiene?

*or just suspended it without any reasons

It is well.
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by helinues: 7:04am On Apr 24, 2020
tongue it be like you have no idea about how much billions of Naira NCDC have spent on sms.. grin
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by Emedu(m): 7:08am On Apr 24, 2020
helinues:
tongue it be like you have no idea about how much billions of Naira NCDC have spent on sms.. grin

Hmmn!Only God knows how much each SMS will cost.
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by ihustler(m): 7:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Bobs, they are cashing out already...

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by wonuks(m): 7:11am On Apr 24, 2020
It's been long o
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by Gwagone: 7:12am On Apr 24, 2020
dem say take responsibilities
fuxk the government for scam
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Billions have been thrown inside pocket

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by Pubichairs(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Believe this useless Pandemic in this country at ur own Peri

We voted for those fools in sit of power, Law is still in our hands

cheesy Aljazera yesterday I heard an app and Bluetooth devices are being created in other to detect Carriers of this virus, but it seems our local t.v stations didn't like the news, they never mentioned it in any of their useless updates
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by Gwagone: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2020
helinues:

but they haven't spent 5k on each person nah. what are we saying
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by helinues: 7:17am On Apr 24, 2020
Gwagone:
but they haven't spent 5k on each person nah. what are we saying

Are you sure about that..

Are you aware that almost 3 million Nigerians have received the N20k from government. They claimed so
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by Emedu(m): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2020
Aid: Mr Lai let us use Abacha loot for this coronavirus pandemic
Lai: You must be very stupid, how many time would I tell you that the loot has been distributed to the mass.
Aid: You mean that million I received last last
Lai: Foolish boy, Go away
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by Shina500(m): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=88789389] tongue it be like you have no idea about how much billions of Naira NCDC have spent on sms.. grin

The NCDC boss said they have not spend a kobo on sms. It has been a collaboration with the telecom guys
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by helinues: 7:25am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Shina500 post=88789839][/quote]

Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by Gwagone: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2020
helinues:

Are you sure about that..

Are you aware that almost 3 million Nigerians have received the N20k from government. They claimed so

are you part of the 3 million Nigerians that received 20k from your government?
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by helinues: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2020
Gwagone:
are you part of the 3 million Nigerians that received 20k from your government?

No, not even any closest person that I know of

Are you or do you know anyone?
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by Gwagone: 7:38am On Apr 24, 2020
helinues:

No, not even any closest person that I know of

Are you or do you know anyone?
so don't say what you know nothing about. it' is dangerous. STAY SAFE
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by helinues: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Gwagone:
so don't say what you know nothing about. it' is dangerous. STAY SAFE

Chei and you couldn't read between the lines... grin grin
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by Bola146(f): 7:39am On Apr 24, 2020
It's true o, since last week grin grin money don finish sad
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by Emedu(m): 7:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Emedu:
Aid: Mr Lai let us use Abacha loot for this coronavirus pandemic
Lai: You must be very stupid, how many times would I tell you that the loot has been distributed to the mass.
Aid: You mean that million I received last last
Lai: Foolish boy, Go away
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by Gwagone: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2020
helinues:

Chei and you couldn't read between the lines... grin grin
they claimed so and you believed. Chai. nawa ooo
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by foxxydude: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2020
April 13 15.39pm

Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by helinues: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Gwagone:
they claimed so and you believed. Chai. nawa ooo

Your sense of sacarsm is poor bro.
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2020
I received SMS on Wednesday...
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by Gwagone: 8:05am On Apr 24, 2020
helinues:

Your sense of sacarsm is poor bro.

your mouth anyway. sha stay safe Mr. SARCASM of 20k. lol
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2020
I don't know what can this government do to please the citizens. Everybody is complaining about the SMS before, now they stop it some call them broke ass. What can please human. I guess nothing.
Re: When Last Did You Receive SMS From NCDC? by Emedu(m): 8:09am On Apr 24, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
I don't know what can this government do to please the citizens. Everybody is complaining about the SMS before, now they stop it some call them broke ass. What can please human. I guess nothing.

You write them to stop it?

Who stopped them from updating people with the new number of cases information through SMS since most Nigerian use SMS enabled phones.

Clueless people!

(1) (Reply)

Hear What Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Said On Buhari's Government So Far / Edo Poll: Quit Now, You Won't Win Primary, Former Commissioner Advises Obaseki / Edo To Have A New Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.