Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,445 members, 7,826,711 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid (2486 Views)

Gaza Hospital Patient: Hamas Should Go To Hell And Hide There ( Pics, Video) / Trump Claims Disinfectant ‘Injection’ Idea Was Sarcasm, After Receiving Backlash / Trump Suggests Injecting People With Disinfectant As Treatment For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by JasonJidenna(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Inteltower:

oh just shut up
who and who termed a particular statement like that an embarrassment.
he doesn't know everything but sometimes in nonsense there is a sense and could inspire a scientist out there to come up with a solution even though not as raw the President said it..ideas come from from mere words and looking at objects.

maths starts with simplicity its from simplicity that you get a fine tuned complexity.
simplicity it naked & raw & complexity is sophisticated.

how can you jump into complexity without understanding basics. 1+1

so shut the hell up
his pitching his unrefined ideas and so what.
the world is in an epidemic state and seeking solutions but what you care for is how a statement is put out there
Remain blessed bro.

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by Inteltower: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Remain blessed bro.

thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by ThinkFreely: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2020
Inteltower:

what if an 7 year old came on television to pitch an idea on how to stop. maybe in a simple and innocent unrefined way. would you be concerned on how or why the kid came out with it or the sense in the message.

you remind of the Jews that would criticize Christ in the manner of way he healed people but not appreciating that he did heal..just like Trump who had to talk & lend an idea. has your dullard of president said any.

people and their foul mouth
Was he voted as president to ask questions like a 7years old on national Tv?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by ThinkFreely: 8:31am On Apr 24, 2020
tsinzu:

I am not the one debating with you, I just want to know the video both of you are talking about .
open the link. Always open links before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by ThinkFreely: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Inteltower:

oh just shut up
who and who termed a particular statement like that an embarrassment.
he doesn't know everything but sometimes in nonsense there is a sense and could inspire a scientist out there to come up with a solution even though not as raw the President said it..ideas come from from mere words and looking at objects.

maths starts with simplicity its from simplicity that you get a fine tuned complexity.
simplicity it naked & raw & complexity is sophisticated.

how can you jump into complexity without understanding basics. 1+1

so shut the hell up
his pitching his unrefined ideas and so what.
the world is in an epidemic state and seeking solutions but what you care for is how a statement is put out there
Sorry, every right thinking adult ought to know the consequences of taking a disinfectant orally.

Stop sounding silly trying to defend ridiculous trump.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by Inteltower: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Was he voted to ask questions like a 7years old on national Tv?

typical of a person who has nothing reasonable to counter.
go and work on your brain and suggest your own well crafted stated ideas.

be looking for sophistication..

the elevator you see in so many places all started when a man watched a bird sitting on a bird cage.

the problem is the focus Mr perfect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by Inteltower: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Sorry, every right thinking adult ought to know the consequences of taking a disinfectant orally.

Stop sounding silly trying to defend ridiculous trump.

I previously said here..that he is making sense except for the disinfectant part.
go and read my first quote before talking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by ThinkFreely: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Inteltower:

typical of a person who has nothing reasonable to counter.
go and work on your brain and suggest your own well crafted stated ideas.

be looking for sophistication..

the elevator you see in so many places all started when a man watched a bird sitting on a bird cage.

the problem is the focus Mr perfect
Why are you so angry? Are you an American citizen?

3 Likes

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by gassbee: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Dis guy is gonna be sent packing come November

3 Likes

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by ThinkFreely: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Inteltower:

I previously said here..that he is making sense except for the disinfectant part.
go and read my first quote before talking
It doesn’t make any sense for you to say he’s making sense. Thy means you also share his sense.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by Inteltower: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2020
ThinkFreely:

my anger is seeing the likes of you commenting in this forum with a narrow mind. Trump ain't perfect but even from the most lunatic person they can drop pieces of sense for the wise to use.

I can't agree to your narrow perspective.
#fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by ThinkFreely: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2020
Inteltower:

my anger is seeing the likes of you commenting in this forum with a narrow mind. Trump ain't perfect but even from the most lunatic person they can drop pieces of sense for the wise to use.

I can't agree to your narrow perspective.
#fact
ok, can you now get off my mentions?

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by Inteltower: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2020
ThinkFreely:
It doesn’t make any sense for you to say he’s making sense. Thy means you also share his sense.

keep talking with that rotten sense you claim you have.
you can't counter logically and have moved away from points thrown at you. trying to Justify your stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by Inteltower: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2020
gladly
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by JasonJidenna(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2020
Inteltower:
gladly
Funny thing is that the môrons condemning Trump are the one's glorifying the dullard called buhari.

1 Like

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by waledeji(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Inteltower:

keep talking with that rotten sense you claim you have.
you can't counter logically and have moved away from points thrown at you. trying to Justify your stupidity
You are doing a great job,
it's not an easy task defending 2morons all the time cheesy wink cheesy
Trump and Kanu cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by ThinkFreely: 8:55am On Apr 24, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Funny thing is that the môrons condemning Trump are the one's glorifying the dullard called buhari.
Bleep you, Bleep trump and Bleep Buhari. You all have something in common.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:55am On Apr 24, 2020
waledeji:
You are doing a great job,
it's not an easy task defending 2morons all the time cheesy wink cheesy
Trump and Kanu cheesy cheesy
Ah swear cheesy
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by JasonJidenna(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2020
smiley
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by JasonJidenna(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Bleep you, Bleep trump and Bleep Buhari. You all have something in common.
grin
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by Dreiwizzy: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Nairalandmonika:
Trump go just dey talk rubbish dey hype himself.
Cnn is evil. Did you watch the press conference at all?
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by JasonJidenna(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2020
wink
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by QuotaSystem: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2020
ThinkFreely:

Just your regular Nnamdi Cownu cum Donald Dunce blind buttlicker.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by ejanla077: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2020
Cnn hatred for trump is real. But trump keep hitting dem back to back
Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by ThinkFreely: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2020
ejanla077:
Cnn hatred for trump is real. But trump keep hitting dem back to back
Does BBC and other news outlets hate him too? Because they also carried this news

2 Likes

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by michlins(m): 10:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Hypocrisy is when you defend Trump for suggesting the use of disinfectant to fight a virus but condemn Buhari for calling the virus covic 1-9

4 Likes

Re: Trump Suggest Injection Of Disinfectant And Heating Up Patient As Cure For Covid by Nairalandmonika: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2020
JasonJidenna:
What has your own President, Major Gen. M.Buhari (rtd) said?

Don't be an hypocrite.
What's wrong with you guys sef, have u seen me supporting buhari anywhere. Why are Nigerians so dumb. You are not the first person saying this to me.

The fact that I criticize Trump doesn't mean I support buhari. Am not a religious tribal bigot like you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billboards Asking Ramaphosa To Arrest Putin Spring Up Along SA Highways (PICS) / Why Donald Trump Lost 2020 US Election & Why Joe Biden Won / "What A Shame"; See What A Woman Wore On Her Wedding Day. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.