Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) (61730 Views)

53-Year-Old Woman Stripped Unclad As Baby Allegedly Disappears In Lagos / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by DropsMic(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Officialonely:
Na hunger cause am

R.i.p HungerBad

Pls nairalanders help a bro out, pls nothing is too small...

pls

GTB

You ought to be ashamed of yourself... OMOTOSHAN SAMUEL OLAKANMI...

1 Like

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by majamajic(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Peak milk for that matter , not garri or yam

Let me not comment my reserve

Stripping u was wrong, but I don't know how to make of this video

Milk is not food !
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Blackmoran(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is maddness , we are in a world where women are not accountable for anything , they are treated like children who are innocent and can't do any harm. And they no this so they play the victim and manipulation game so well. Am not angry with them though but at manginas who will never treat women as adult that should be accountable for there actions...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by duality(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Corrinthians:
No one deserves to be shabbily treated for stealing FOOD. Worst I feel they deserve is simply collect whatever it is they've taken and, if you can, give them a little of it, or simply hand them over to the police.

Their face should t even appear online. Only hunger, I believe, pushes one to steal food, and I dont subscribe to treating one in such inhumane manner for attempting to rid themselves of their hunger by stealing a few stuffs. If the economy was good enough, I believe they wouldn't.

But stealing money or other valuables is a complete no no for me.

Posts like this is so provoking angry

Can you people stop justifying crime.

What's kind of person are you?

Making excuse for everything wrong.

Do you steal to feed? Anyone who is hungry should just go and steal?

You are one of those who justify stealing bags of food items from a moving truck

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Justpassingby45(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Am angry when watching this video, Thief forgiving those who caught her. The only bad thing they do was the way they maltreat her.

They are suppose to be the one who will forgive you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by bluefilm: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
I don't understand.

Does it mean she didn't steal those stuff or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by hrpvl3: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Kosoco(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bossontop:
You go steal somtin and yet u are d wan dat is forgiving sombody.........lol
Body neva tell u b dat na......jus do anoda mistake and chi-chum-chin
The thing tire people like me and you wey just Dey...
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by captainamiedi1: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
She even get mind they do video instead of hiding in shame. we have lost it in these country

1 Like

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jesuisbelle:
Striping her naked is unacceptable ..
This period of lockdown is very frustrating and tempting..but stealing isn't the best idea..
I have always hated that stripping naked of a thing. perverts everywhere. I'm not supporting what she did though!
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Adakintroy2: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
blowjohn:
Digressing a bit cos its important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RexUJeWmzSE

They dont want people to use hydroxychloroquine because they are pushing a sinister agenda.
This video is from yesterday

CNN is just a stupid network. There bias for trump stink to the heavens. They can't even conceal it.

if trump go right they want left. If he goes left they want right. It's not about to truth anymore. They repulse me honestly. Trump may not be the most accurate man out there. But he is hardworking. No boy make it big in America by being a fool that's what they so ignorant of. T

Anyway thank God for trump.that cheap drug has gone a long way.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Adakintroy2: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
blowjohn:
Digressing a bit cos its important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RexUJeWmzSE

They dont want people to use hydroxychloroquine because they are pushing a sinister agenda.
This video is from yesterday

CNN is just a stupid network. There bias for trump stink to the heavens. They can't even conceal it.

if trump go right they want left. If he goes left they want right. It's not about to truth anymore. They repulse me honestly. Thank God for trump.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Litmus: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Humnmmm, knowing Nigerians, it won’t be long before people look at this, see the popularity, snap their fingers in acknowledgment of the bright idea, which is to start creating concocted dramas just for the sake of internet content. The more lurid the better, posted online as true stories. It will be like the Internet Age version of those our forefathers Lagos Weekend newspapers, mark my words.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by foolbuster: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Corrinthians:
No one deserves to be shabbily treated for stealing FOOD. Worst I feel they deserve is simply collect whatever it is they've taken and, if you can, give them a little of it, or simply hand them over to the police.

Their face should t even appear online. Only hunger, I believe, pushes one to steal food, and I dont subscribe to treating one in such inhumane manner for attempting to rid themselves of their hunger by stealing a few stuffs. If the economy was good enough, I believe they wouldn't.

But stealing money or other valuables is a complete no no for me.

I'm sure you must have stolen food at a point in your life. Either that or you are mentally imbalanced, no offense.

So people that beg are idiots right? Tell me What now will the owner of the stolen item eat? It is pure selfishness to steal another person's food ok. According to you stealing money is bad but stealing food is acceptable, see judgement. Kai people dey this world ooo. Nothing wey person no go see for nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by kristisking(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
keleman992000:
she was abused for just stealing milk and when they see national treasury looter now they will clear way for them. thanks to social media and publicity. however stealing is not good and should be discouraged. if only our system will only do what they are supposed to do at the right time. hope the shop owner has been released? head he was arrested.
Stop justifying evil.What is bad is bad. People like that will steal billions if they have an opportunity. What we should condemn is the kind of treatment meted out to her. Stealing is stealing. She was not even ashamed of herself for what she did and she made this video because of the sympathy you people have for her. Her children will grow and feel bad when they watch this video

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Tufunky: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
FeliciaOja:
I can bet my left yansh If it was a guy, nobody will care..
Look at how everyone is sympathizing with her.. Women get Power shaa
it's called gynocentrism
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Grace001: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Wonder shall never end

Thief dey do public statement still dey form entitle to steal.

Like someone said soon there will be “celebrity thief

Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by adetitunman: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
God understands what we don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlL5Si3Gl2o
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by comrChris(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Just negodu boldness, no sign of remorse
A thief that should be begging for forgiveness is the one forgiving every body. Is she the only one hungry this period.
Just thank God and go and sin no more
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
walcruise:
Imagine nonsense undecided

Stripping her naked was unacceptable
But a thief shamelessly making a public statement is ridiculous angry

The fact that she was cought stealing once,does not mean that she is a thief. Just as doing a successful self medication doesn't make you a doctor.

Stay blessed
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by foolbuster: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
kristisking:
Stop justifying evil.What is bad is bad. People like that will steal billions if they have an opportunity. What we should condemn is the kind of treatment meted out to her. Stealing is stealing. She was not even ashamed of herself for what she did and she made this video because of the sympathy you people have for her. Her children will grow and feel bad when they watch this video

Leave this people they are thieves thenselves.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by blowjohn(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Adakintroy2:

if trump go right they want left. If he goes left they want right. It's not about to truth anymore. They repulse me honestly. Thank God for trump.

I agree completely.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by kunletexs: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Why are people nagging that she made a video?

She has the right to her decision to make one. Was she declared a thief by competent court? Do we not see serial killers also been interviewed?

Yes, she stole but she was sad to have seen her children hungry. I am not excusing her deeds but stripping her bare was also uncalled for.

Haba, publicly putting it online, another insane height of it. So justice served. Hope she thanked the donors of the money o
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
On shame
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Miracle5720(m): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
bro cool down, do u knw why she did it, do u knw what she is facing b4 she did it, do u pray 2 be under dis situation one day and they get u roasted
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by lawrenzooo: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
FeliciaOja:
I can bet my left yansh
If it was a guy, nobody will care..

Look at how everyone is sympathizing with her..
Women get Power shaa
Ever since my and my lady friend in secondary school committed same offence and I was punished and she asked to go, I concluded its a woman's world

1 Like

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by abeggnow: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bossontop:
striping her naked was a crime . She stole you caught her then call the police . Not abuse her physically .
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Grace001: 2:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
sassysure:

Why not go and strip your governor naked ABI he no dey steal money meant for your state?
What am.i saying?
Go and strip the lg chairman naked and film it.

See another person feeling entitled to steal... You can try her way too you never can tell maybe Buhari will invite you Abuja.
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by realstars: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bossontop:
She Should Be Glad, Jungle Guys Are On Lockdown, If Not Justice Could Have Been Don.

Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by Sunnylovesil: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Azmanaty:
She said she has forgiven her abusers. She also thanked those who intervened in her matter and those who have donated money to her.

Make she shut up that gutter.. Just imagine her guts. She even get mouth to talk sef, abi because dem no roast her..Thief is a thief, no matter how big or small. She should thank her stars as she won't be soo lucky next time
Re: Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Milk, Beverages In Delta Speaks Out (Video) by ohfta4(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actor Olumide Olajide Arrested For Defrauding Traders With Fake Bank Alerts / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police / Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.