Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why (19002 Views)

Churches Charge As Much As N50million For Peter Obi To Appear in Their Churches / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? / Lists Of Nigeria Governors Who Have Range Rover Sentinel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Ruby5: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Anijay1212(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
But why?
angryBut why?
Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Horlufemi(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
They will come for you o.

Arrogant pastor who acts like he has power.
If he preaches prosperity 95% of the time.
If he guilt trip people to drop money

4 Likes

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Adiola(f): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
if for any reason I catch my son or daughter in any church headed by a Yoruba man ,I will disown that child immediately .have you noticed something about these churches .? for instance winners chapel in the east if a particular satellite church brings more money for tithes and offerings,that church will be headed by Yoruba man but if it does not , it will be headed by an easterner.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Vulcanheph(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Adiola:
if for any reason I catch my son or daughter in any church headed by a Yoruba man ,I will disown that child immediately .have you noticed something about these churches .? for instance winners chapel in the east if a particular satellite church brings more money for tithes and offerings,that church will be headed by Yoruba man but if it does not , it will be headed by an easterner.
This also happens in RCCG, All Mega parishes in the east have Yoruba pastors while the smaller ones don't and also all state provinces are being headed by Yoruba.....but the Sheeple members will never notice this.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Commonsense99: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin
Flamboyant Men of God that have the entitlement mentality of Pimps, and like the olden day pimps, they sell false hope and fake sense of belonging to get paid...and like the pimps prostitutes (sheeple) no amount of preaching will make them reason with their brian's, they keep toiling, and keep Paying their pimps (tithes) with eyes wide open, they enjoy their slavery.

sheeple will even see constructive criticism and attempts to liberate them as insult, watch someone them as they troop in to defend their slavery.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Adiola:
So? I don't understand your reasoning for suggesting their is a tribal argument to be made? I don't get it.

Are you suggesting that by announcing more money fromo tithes and offerings, the one pastor is what more than the other? You can tell that I am having a hard time understanding the line of reasoning here. undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by StrikeBack(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lol
Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by sreamsense: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
When poverty beclouds your thinking, you begin to see successful people as your enemies, lazy youth, you better go and get better work so that poverty you inherited from your forefathers will not be passed to your children. Churches you mentioned never force you to pay to them; they have contributed positively in their own capacity. If it is easy, go and setup your own church and run the church as you think it should be done instead of just being lazy. Try to remove log in your own eye first before you begin to help others remove theirs

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Lipscomb(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sometime I look at the so called christianity's all you could see in them is hypocrite. Especially sun set people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Adiola:

NMK sold hate to this one.. grin grin she digested it overnight and now on full display on nairaland.. grin you can as well leave nairaland since its owned by a yoruba man.. idiot

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
If you can raise the dead, why can't you heal ordinary corona virrus patient? Charlatans!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
sreamsense:
When poverty beclouds your thinking, you begin to see successful people as your enemies, lazy youth, you better go and get better work so that poverty you inherited from your forefathers will not be passed to your children. Churches you mentioned never force you to pay to them; they have contributed positively in their own capacity. If it is easy, go and setup your own church and run the church as you think it should be done instead of just being lazy. Try to remove log in your own eye first before you begin to help others remove theirs

Poverty aside, there is no rational reason for why anyone should seriously not change one's approach to his/her belief system after this pandemic and this applies to all religions really. For thousands of years, so-called 'men of god'/ 'prophets of god' have told us of how the house of their god is some sort of sanctuary away from the evils and chaos in the world we live in. Millions have bought this and basically made millionaires of these same, why? Because of the messages they have preached of how powerful and in control their deity of choice is over the world's situation. People have regularly flocked to these 'houses of god' in attempts to escape the problems in their every day lives and have done so religiously. But not anymore.

COVID-19 has forced us all to confront the lies that have ever been before us as regards religion. if you ignore it, it might be at the cost of your own soul if you truly believe there to be a God. What it is has shown is that these 'houses of god' are merely structures built by the hands of ordinary men, no different from an outhouse in terms of sanctuary. It has shown us how inconsistent the god worshipped in many of these religious minds really is....many of your 'men of god' told you stuff like 'do not forsake the gathering of believers' meant you should be in church building or the mosque building every so often, right? Why has god suddenly moved to the internet almost overnight because of COVID-19? Why are 'men of god' around the world suddenly willing to change the script as far as their god is concerned?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by josen16322(m): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigerian pastors are not pastors let me exclude pastor adeboye of redeemed all d

1 Like

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by josen16322(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigerian pastors are not pastors let me exclude pastor adeboye of redeemed all d rest are ARSENE WENGER.

2 Likes

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Adiola(f): 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Vulcanheph:

This also happens in RCCG, All Mega parishes in the east have Yoruba pastors while the smaller ones don't and also all state provinces are being headed by Yoruba.....but the Sheeple members will never notice this.
when Biafra comes I will personally lead the campaign to close all Yoruba churches

2 Likes

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Adiola(f): 3:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

NMK sold hate to this one.. grin grin she digested it overnight and now on full display on nairaland.. grin you can as well leave nairaland since its owned by a yoruba man.. idiot
afonja I will soon draw u out for the world to see the Yoruba in you We south south my foot

2 Likes

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
josen16322:
Nigerian pastors are not pastors let me exclude pastor adeboye of redeemed all d rest are ARSENE WENGER.
Why exclude him? What possible rational reason do you have to exclude the man from any and all scrutiny?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
Adiola:
afonja I will soon draw u out for the world to see the Yoruba in you We south south my foot
pls do, you'll be disappointed, I'm a full fledged waffi boy grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Rich4god(m): 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pastor Odumeje should be number one on that list... I wonder the kind of brain that his members have.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by 1stKing: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Vulcanheph:

what is happening to the Christian world

1 Like

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by kalufelix(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
My own is that i fear church people more than the devil.. Let me come and be going..

8 Likes

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by mistarsam(m): 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Powerintoxicate: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Adiola:
you are a joker. No one wants to attend a church headed by an Igbo man

2 Likes

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by kevwemike: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2020
Adiola:
when Biafra comes I will personally lead the campaign to close all Yoruba churches
that is the reason why u can't get it

7 Likes

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by bestabigaelever(f): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
kalufelix:
My own is that i fear church people more than the devil.. Let me come and be going..
U no fear dem reach me

1 Like

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Whois(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
It is well

3 Likes

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by mencer(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
The East has always had problems integrating and accommodating other tribes.

7 Likes

Re: The Lists Of Pastors You Must Avoid Their Churches After This Lockdown And Why by Eastlink(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lessons learnt! Any Christian who failed to learn in this COVID 19 epidemic will never learn again. My Thithes will never go to Pastors again, I'll give them to charity than fill the pockets of material ego maniacs. Charity was what Christ preached and not thithing. And any follower of Christ must begin to reach out to the poor and needy, that's where real blessing and salvation dwells.

I've learnt a great deal this period,

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints Ahmed Aminu As PTDF Executive Secretary / Oba Of Ogbaland Visit Wike In Continuation Of His Birthday Celebration (photo) / Ago-Okota Palace-Way Road Construction By LASG (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.