Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Youngest Political Appointee Emerged In Nigeria As Gov Ayade Appoints 19-yr-old - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youngest Political Appointee Emerged In Nigeria As Gov Ayade Appoints 19-yr-old (1217 Views)

Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters / Gov Ayade Appoints 19-year-old As Personal Assistant (Photo) / Ayade Appoints 427 Aides Including ‘Special Assistant On Groundnut Oil Factory' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youngest Political Appointee Emerged In Nigeria As Gov Ayade Appoints 19-yr-old by Honbright(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
By One Class

Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade, has appointed 19-year-old Louis Okon as his Personal Assistant on Technical (Data Management) Affairs, making him the youngest political appointee in Nigeria, VAM News has received.

Okon was amongst the additional 427 aides appointed by Governor Ayade in Calabar on Monday. Those appointed include chairmen and members of boards of agencies as well as special assistants.

Confirming his appointment, Louis took to his Instagram page to thank the Governor and his wife, Dr. Linda Ayade.

“Earlier today, the Governor of Cross River State, Sir Ben Ayade @sirbenayade, through his Chief Press Secretary, announced me as Personal Assistant on Technical (Data Management) Affairs,”

Okon said.

“It is indeed a great honour to me to serve my State and work under His Excellency in this capacity. I am humbled as I prepare to resume work as perhaps the youngest political appointee in our country at age 19yrs.

Indeed, my appointment reemphasizes His Excellency’s belief in the youth, and his determination to create a youth inclusive administration and to bring us to the fore of affairs as he seeks to develop our dear State.

As I prepare to serve, I am particularly thankful to God Almighty, the Executive Governor and Her Excellency, @drlindaayade for this opportunity, and to Cross Riverians at large. I will always be grateful” he added.

Louis Okon is the first of two children to Barr & Mrs Orok Okon from Duke Town in Calabar South local government area of Cross River State.

He holds a Diploma in African Studies, Writing & Rhetoric & Entrepreneurial Leadership from AFRICAN LEADERSHIP ACADEMY, Johannesburg, South Africa.

Participated in the Sustainable Development and Social Entrepreneurship Session of the Yale Young Global Scholars Program,Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut; July 2018.

More Photos below: https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/04/youngest-political-appointee-emerged-in.html

Re: Youngest Political Appointee Emerged In Nigeria As Gov Ayade Appoints 19-yr-old by Charleys: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ayade giving journalist what to xxxxxx on this few weeks.
Re: Youngest Political Appointee Emerged In Nigeria As Gov Ayade Appoints 19-yr-old by Ivimilly: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
The guys na the main guy to the Governor side chick them come reason Governor say them be cousins cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Youngest Political Appointee Emerged In Nigeria As Gov Ayade Appoints 19-yr-old by nairavsdollars(f): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
I know him. He is 28 years old
Re: Youngest Political Appointee Emerged In Nigeria As Gov Ayade Appoints 19-yr-old by PureGoldh(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
Congratulations to him.
Re: Youngest Political Appointee Emerged In Nigeria As Gov Ayade Appoints 19-yr-old by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin grin grin
If this guy is 19. Then am 3 years grin

1 Like

Re: Youngest Political Appointee Emerged In Nigeria As Gov Ayade Appoints 19-yr-old by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Honbright:
By One Class
He holds a Diploma in African Studies, Writing & Rhetoric & Entrepreneurial Leadership from AFRICAN LEADERSHIP ACADEMY, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Participated in the Sustainable Development and Social Entrepreneurship Session of the Yale Young Global Scholars Program,Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut; July 2018.

All this before the age of 19??

(1) (Reply)

Governors Ban On Almajiri - Cheap, Quick But Unbalanced Action / BREAKING!!! Ikpeazu Raises Alarm Over Almajiris Being Secretly Moved To Abia / #EndProtestNow : If Your In Support Come In Here And Let's Have A Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.