Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? (32022 Views)

Anambra Man Shoots Brother Dead Over Electricity Bill / How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? / What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by ebifeventures(m): 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Bill ke, we i still buy light on prepaid meter each week
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Ekebull(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
Yes I did ooo and I even paid more than what i got in March.
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by DabuIIIT: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Alennsar:

I live in the northern part of the country and they have shared the bill since last week Monday

Please how is supply there?
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Nitah1: 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Pubichairs:
EEDC is the worst power distribution company I have ever seen..

P.H.C.N I missed those folks
No,AEDC IS THE WORST.
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by nwosu1982: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
[False information,
quote author=orisa37 post=88806405]I HEARD THAT PRE-PAID METRES LOSE MEMORIES VERY EASILY AND YOU HAVE TO PAY TO RESUSCITATE IT.[/quote]
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by josh005(m): 12:20am On Apr 25, 2020
Pubichairs:
EEDC is the worst power distribution company I have ever seen..

P.H.C.N I missed those folks
I assume you're in Enugu? Those people they've finished us. Can't enjoy even straight 2 hours power supply, it is well God dey.
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Arizona5(m): 12:37am On Apr 25, 2020
I have received my own bill last week I was to pay this week and boom lockdown begins yesterday
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by craves(m): 1:40am On Apr 25, 2020
i use a post paid metre, i didnt see any physical bill,and they have not come to take reading as they normally do; but surprisingly i was sent an sms of bill payment that will be due by 2nd of next month. in other words, i have been billed for April already despite the fact that the month of April isnt finished yet. i tire for BEDC

meanwhile...
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by DedeNkem: 2:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Electricity is very scarce but not bill, especially, unfairly estimated big bill!
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by raymonddanjuma: 4:02am On Apr 25, 2020
Are u talking abt april u cant recieve april bills in april u receive april bill in may

If its march bill in received in april but yet to pay and they are yet to come to cut light
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 25, 2020
Yes
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 25, 2020
nextstep:
No NEPA anymore. Solar all they way.

Some miscreants came a while back, threatening to cut my wires, I said: do you see any wires entering this house anywhere?
Hahahahaha. This is very funny. Wire kill them.
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Mizwisdom(f): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2020
round1:
. Same here taraba state. Each compound is #1500

This is very low and considerable, we pay much higher in the South
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by KcAngel(m): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2020
Yes oooo
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Pubichairs(m): 7:13am On Apr 25, 2020
josh005:

I assume you're in Enugu? Those people they've finished us. Can't enjoy even straight 2 hours power supply, it is well God dey.

It seems the power the whole south east, I'm in owerri
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by adesharp2(m): 7:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Yes ooo..... na Zaria I dey stay, they brought nepa bill on Tuesday this week. This government na scam.
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by nocompromise1: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2020
They have sent Bill's since, we no even send them.
We are just waiting to see the scapegoat that will carry ladder come our area. Him body go tell am something.
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by BAMSRAY(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2020
Yes,KEDC,payment was slash
There is reduction of 60% soo

I think is okay
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by oladokun76: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Yes! Those crazy fellow also increase the bill by 4000 plus
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by salvo583: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
mojounited:
Thank goodness for prepaid meter; 3k pere or 4k max per month for a 2 bedroom apartment cool
You no deh use AC or Pump Water??
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by anthropizzy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Them bring am o. For my side for Ebute-metta east side. I wonder how they expect us to pay we that we are at home.
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Holytex(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
ChieduJoshua081:
Who else did not recieve Nepa bill for April? They normally bring it between 17th and 23rd but I still have not seen mine. Is it that the FG really relieved us of our April Nepa bill?

I am totally do not help what to say because they brought us bill on the 22nd of this month oo. Calabar NEPA officials tell me what is going between you guys and the Federal government.
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Zinpat: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
I received oo
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by mamatwiny(f): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
They sama me 2bills at once16k, 8k for march and 8k April. I don't know what I did to that girl?
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by ebullient19(f): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
I wasn't expecting it though but they cut bill by half
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Alennsar(f): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Please how is supply there?

There is stable light at least 15 hours max. Yes it is that stable both day and night but there's cheating in billing sha.

The land owners pay less than we strangers.
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by mojounited(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
salvo583:

You no deh use AC or Pump Water??
You have to understand that prepaid meter bills is directly proportional to availability of power supply and load/usage. So as light take dey, na him we dey use am (if you like load 100k, if you nor get light that month, your 100k remains, and since I don't stay home much/often, amount of usage is limited).

I do pump water every morning but limit AC usage. I share the prepaid meter with a neighbour (also a 2 bed apartment downstairs). We had a balance of 25kwh. Loaded 2k = 85kwh on 7th April, 2020, another 2k a week later. Today, I have 81.50kwh left and we're on the verge of loading another 2k which means 3k per person (from observation, we utilise approximately 10kwh per day or just above that). Do the maths and you'll find that it'll last up to 28 days... With more period of AC usage, that'll take it up to 4k per month per person.

I don't know how I ended up writing so much grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by round1(f): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mizwisdom:

This is very low and considerable, we pay much higher in the South
So sorry about that, here in taraba if you are lucky to be in a compound with 5 tenants, you will end up paying #300 for bill
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by PrincewithGod(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
Since I got my prepaid meter, I am at peace.
Re: Did You Receive Electricity Bill For April? by Walexz02(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Yes o . Them bring am come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Bukola Saraki & His Dad In The 60s / Sorry Lagos, You Don't Have Oil By Ade Damola / Quality Roads Constructed By Governor Yahaya In Gombe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.