Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Roses And Thorns - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Roses And Thorns (71382 Views)

Roses And Thorns (7) / "My 2021 Story." (roses And Thorns) / Purple Roses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roses And Thorns by Ujunwa14(f): 9:18am On May 03, 2020
This doctor sef dey mad join, how you no go person wey dey mad?

Thanks damsel

1 Like

Re: Roses And Thorns by Creeza(m): 9:42am On May 03, 2020
Adesina12:
Captain Joel
You’re very late to take action
The deed has been done
Set priority for your your spirit next time
Goodbye Melody, the fair lady
Mr. Stalker can continue to enjoy himself but your time is very short
Damselposh weldone, sweet popcorn for you
Ann2012 come sit beside me and bring cold Hennessy to go with this corn
Where is queenitee?
Queenitee is temporarily away frrom nairaland. She is safe though. Just fighting the dreaded covid-19 as a frontier hero. ( She is a medical personnel and our hero) Thanks for your concern.

4 Likes

Re: Roses And Thorns by Preshbeauty(f): 9:42am On May 03, 2020
This doctor should pay attention kwanu.

So you want to destroy your brother's life because of some documents? Wicked man.

Well done OP, please tell us what happened to captain and Melody, am anxiously waiting to know.
Re: Roses And Thorns by veenessha(f): 9:42am On May 03, 2020
There is fire on the mountain run! run!! run!!, a big big fire.

A sane people can't even differentiate between a mad person and sane person, it is well.

Okenwa my dear you shall come out victorious.

Thank you for the update and happy Sunday
Re: Roses And Thorns by Embellished(f): 10:44am On May 03, 2020
Chai ya, Okenwa my dear, God will see you through.

Thanks damsel, what about captain and Melody.
Re: Roses And Thorns by Ven97: 11:21am On May 03, 2020
damselposh:
All Rights Reserved.
This story is entirely fiction and for mature audience. The names, characters and Incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author’s Imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.
The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the Author of this work.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any form written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the publisher or author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the publisher or author.
Typos, grammatical errors/blunders etc should be ignored or corrected. Comments and likes is highly encouraged.
Jennifer Godwin

Ann 2012
Queenite
genius 43
Adesina12
Treasure17
Izaray
Shezkid
Tony special
Mhizv
germophobe
Ven 97
Francium 001
Amauwana
Veenesha
Demikol
Toyhin 123
Preshbeauty

And others that i forgot to mention, come and take your seats because the story is about to start. �

Thanks for the mention
Following...
Re: Roses And Thorns by xaviercasmir(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2020
Psychopaths everywhere. Nice work. keep it up
Re: Roses And Thorns by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 03, 2020
So this doctor can't distinguish between a normal person and a mad patient. God help us all. Thanks for the update.
Re: Roses And Thorns by Silver1996(m): 6:13pm On May 03, 2020
Chai, this stalker is wicked o, oya soldier boy, operation save melody.
Re: Roses And Thorns by izaray(f): 7:53pm On May 03, 2020
damselposh:
All Rights Reserved.
This story is entirely fiction and for mature audience. The names, characters and Incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author’s Imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.
The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the Author of this work.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any form written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the publisher or author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the publisher or author.
Typos, grammatical errors/blunders etc should be ignored or corrected. Comments and likes is highly encouraged.
Jennifer Godwin

Ann 2012
Queenite
genius 43
Adesina12
Treasure17
Izaray
Shezkid
Tony special
Mhizv
germophobe
Ven 97
Francium 001
Amauwana
Veenesha
Demikol
Toyhin 123
Preshbeauty

And others that i forgot to mention, come and take your seats because the story is about to start. �
Thanks for the mention swthrt
Re: Roses And Thorns by Bemby69(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2020
Ujunwa14:

Thanks damsel
I wonder ooo , e be like say doctor sef need injection
Re: Roses And Thorns by Bemby69(m): 8:58pm On May 03, 2020
Stalker decides to vent his brother's anger on melody , captain races to her place to save the day ............... Argh , this suspense is killing me !!!?
Re: Roses And Thorns by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 03, 2020
Bemby69:
Abi
Re: Roses And Thorns by Darejoe60: 7:31am On May 04, 2020
What a lovely write up...am eager for the next episode...thumbs up
Re: Roses And Thorns by EvaJael(f): 8:17am On May 04, 2020
Maybe this stalker has given the doctor money. Why should a doctor base his treatment of a patient on what his relatives say?
It's totally unethical and his license should be taken away from him because he isn't fit to be a doctor.
"Are you sure he's mad" . That statement ABI na question pained me like mad abeg

Well done Damselposh

1 Like

Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:22am On May 04, 2020
CHAPTER TWELVE

Joel drove on a high speed with his heart beating fast, he prayed and hoped he wasn't too late to save the innocent lady, he got close to okponam Nnebuisi road and met with a heavy gridlock, he groaned in frustration. He decided to get down from his car and continue the journey on foot but then what if the gridlock started clearing out how would they get his car out of the way

"Jesus please, i hope three days is not too late for her rescue? I can't bear anymore deaths, just take the wheel from my hands because i can't do this on my own" he prayed slowly with a heavy heart. Almost immediately, the gridlock started clearing, he turned on the ignition and got ready to move.

He diverted to the untarred road and drove slowly because of how the road was. He got to the junction where the lady insisted they dropped her off on Friday and that was when it him.

"I don't even know her name, jeez, what was i thinking?" he asked hitting the steering.

Nonetheless, he got down from the vehicle and paced around impatiently, he decided to wait even if it would take the whole day, he didn't mind. Just few hours after, he saw her coming out from the ghetto, was that where she lived? he wondered but put the thought aside almost immediately.

Melody sang in a whisper as she walked to the junction, ever since her encounter with the stalker, she decided to be extra careful and vigilant.

"Thank you, thank you Lord, thank you Lord, thank you Lord for everything you have done" she continued singing in whisper, she looked up at the entrance of their street and her heart skipped a bit, she wondered what else he had come to do, she got to where he stood, with questions in her eyes, she greeted him.

"Good afternoon sir, this one you came around our side?" she asked.

"Listen to me Lady, you are in danger right now and you have to follow me out of here" Joel said with his heart almost exploding out of too much Joy for her life.

"Sir but i told you that i will be fine, my money is almost complete for a better apartment and i will soon leave this place" she said folding her hands against her chest.

"This one is different, lady, the stalker is very dangerous and deadly, you need to follow me so that i can keep you safe." Joel said with a sigh, they needed to leave there immediately.

"Don't worry sir, i can take care of myself, i have been staying in this ghetto since after my NYSC so i know how to handle stalkers" She said placing her hand on her waist.

"Oh ye stubborn woman" Joel shouted in frustration. "just listen to me carefully, you know my dead ex? they one you attended her funeral last week Friday? she was raped and killed by this stalker and also four other dead ladies, you are his next target and i am trying to protect you, i can't even bear it if anything happens to you, please listen to me am begging you" he whispered almost trying to cry.

"But how did you know that i am his next target?" Melody asked again.

"We need to leave this place first, i will explain everything to you when we get to a safe place" Joel replied with assurance.

"You will have to wait then let me go and get few clothes from my house" she said trying to get back into her street.

"Listen to me Lady, forget about the clothes, i will get you as many clothes as you want, just get into the car" Joel replied irritated, she was giving him stress.

"Melody" she said getting in the car.

"What did you say back there?" Joel asked after joining her in the car.

"You keep on calling me lady, my name is Melody and not lady" she replied with a smile.

"Alright then" he said turning on the ignition.

9 Likes

Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:23am On May 04, 2020
Odoogu:
the doctor is mad as well...

lol, you don vex
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:23am On May 04, 2020
purity23:
Thanks for the update

Thanks babe
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:24am On May 04, 2020
Ujunwa14:

Thanks damsel

Thanks dear
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:25am On May 04, 2020
Creeza:
Queenitee is temporarily away frrom nairaland. She is safe though. Just fighting the dreaded covid-19 as a frontier hero. ( She is a medical personnel and our hero) Thanks for your concern.

Aawwwwn, please tell her that we are missing her and she should please stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:26am On May 04, 2020
Preshbeauty:
This doctor should pay attention kwanu.

So you want to destroy your brother's life because of some documents? Wicked man.

Well done OP, please tell us what happened to captain and Melody, am anxiously waiting to know.

thanks babe, oya come and read what happened to captain and Melody.
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:27am On May 04, 2020
veenessha:
There is fire on the mountain run! run!! run!!, a big big fire.

A sane people can't even differentiate between a mad person and sane person, it is well.

Okenwa my dear you shall come out victorious.

Thank you for the update and happy Sunday

thanks honey
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:28am On May 04, 2020
Embellished:
Chai ya, Okenwa my dear, God will see you through.

Thanks damsel, what about captain and Melody.

thanks sweetheart, come and read about captain and Melody
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:29am On May 04, 2020
Ven97:

Thanks for the mention Following...

you are welcome boo
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:30am On May 04, 2020
xaviercasmir:
Psychopaths everywhere. Nice work. keep it up

thanks boo
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:30am On May 04, 2020
Humbleness:
So this doctor can't distinguish between a normal person and a mad patient.
God help us all. Thanks for the update.

thanks honey
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:31am On May 04, 2020
Silver1996:
Chai, this stalker is wicked o, oya soldier boy, operation save melody.

yes boss
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:32am On May 04, 2020
izaray:
Thanks for the mention swthrt

you are welcome babe, where goest thou since?
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:34am On May 04, 2020
Bemby69:

you people should calm down, the doctor have his reasons grin
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:34am On May 04, 2020
Bemby69:

you people should calm down, the doctor have his reasons grin
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:35am On May 04, 2020
Bemby69:
Stalker decides to vent his brother's anger on melody , captain races to her place to save the day ............... Argh , this suspense is killing me !!!?

lol, oya come and read, i yaff updated.
Re: Roses And Thorns by damselposh(f): 9:36am On May 04, 2020
Darejoe60:
What a lovely write up...am eager for the next episode...thumbs up

thanks dear, i have updated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Friendlike Enemy: Story By Amponsem Akosua / Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.