Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

South Africans Mocks Their President After He Struggled Putting On Facemask -vid - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Mocks Their President After He Struggled Putting On Facemask -vid (1501 Views)

Top Gabonese Government Officials Stand Under Rain To See Their President Off / Xenophobia: South Africa Issues Statement After Their President Was Booed / Algerian Students Protest In Thousands As Their President Seeks Re-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Mocks Their President After He Struggled Putting On Facemask -vid by Lionessza6(f): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
TMKsouth:

Maria Ramos and the Stellenbosch mafia never took public oath to uphold the rule of law. Zuma and Malema did and that is why we hold them to high scrutiny as public servants. It's the reason I'm more interested in seeing them at the commission than Ramos.

Unfortunately u live in a black and white world (both literally and figuratively) without a middle ground. The Zumas have got u hooked on the RET fishing line, with very little positive results to show for it. No wonder the past 10 years were INDEED the lost decade. What more could we have expected from a rapist president with a track record of shady financial dealings?

LMFAO, you are really getting worked up now . And as someone who follows the commission closely, I'm yet to see any evidence of this " massive looting " done by the zumas grin. Why do people with all this info and evidence not save us the almost a billion spent on this kangaroo court ,or as mbalula called it after appearing there "a place where one goes to piss when they are bored " grin. Name one state owned entity that the " rapist" looted and how? grin does he have contracts there . We know guptas supply about 5 % of coal at Eskom ,you talking about those shady dealings? grin. Zuma has given the public protector permission to make public his sars records cheesy, why is SARS and your DA fighting this ? grin grin.

LMFAO,I simply asked if there was any evidence of malemas guilt on the vbs saga, and that if there isn't you should just ignore and move on grin,but hey...........malema ended up being my role model grin grin grin. Even worse zuma and the guptas are now the main subject grin grin. Seems like that little request was a lot to ask from you grin grin. I apologise. grin.

& ofcourse manipulating the currency of a country is not a big deal grin, let's just entertain the rumours & leave facts out this grin.
Re: South Africans Mocks Their President After He Struggled Putting On Facemask -vid by TMKsouth: 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,I simply asked if there was any evidence of malemas guilt on the vbs saga, and that if there isn't you should just ignore and move on grin,but hey...........malema ended up being my role model grin grin grin. Even worse zuma and the guptas are now the main subject grin grin. Seems like that little request was a lot to ask from you grin grin. I apologise. grin.

& ofcourse manipulating the currency of a country is not a big deal grin, let's just entertain the rumours & leave facts out this grin.

I didn't dwell on the Malema VBS matter coz I've already said it's up to the authorities to deal with it since the media has raised the alarm with thoroughly investigated detail of financial transactions involving people's cousins and brothers linked to the EFF leadership, and ultimately to the big fish themselves. You really should learn to read between the lines, I can't keep spelling everything out to you.

I really find it exhausting engaging EFF and RET followers as they often portray blind cult-like admiration for their leaders. Sometimes hard evidence is not what is needed but common sense to see that Malema and Zuma are no good.

Contrary to my earlier comments regarding the DA, I've voted for 2 ANC presidents before as well as COPE and the DA. Im not married to any party or individual, especially not dodgy ones.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Mocks Their President After He Struggled Putting On Facemask -vid by Lionessza6(f): 6:06am On Apr 27, 2020
TMKsouth:

I didn't dwell on the Malema VBS matter coz I've already said it's up to the authorities to deal with it since the media has raised the alarm with thoroughly investigated detail of financial transactions involving people's cousins and brothers linked to the EFF leadership, and ultimately to the big fish themselves. You really should learn to read between the lines, I can't keep spelling everything out to you.

I really find it exhausting engaging EFF and RET followers as they often portray blind cult-like admiration for their leaders. Sometimes hard evidence is not what is needed but common sense to see that Malema and Zuma are no good.

Contrary to my earlier comments regarding the DA, I've voted for 2 ANC presidents before as well as COPE and the DA. Im not married to any party or individual, especially not dodgy ones.

I often find it nauseating dealing with stratcomists and their propaganda victims; they mostly claim superior logic,yet when you engage them you cant even find traces of logic alone (never mind superior). How does one expect everyone to believe that someone is guilty of something when all the accusers have either retracted their statements, or have been found lying about the details?how can a whole president be involved in big time scams and yet there is no ;transactions,paper trail or any big contracts with the state? So media slander and character assassinations are now proof of someone's guilt?.

Again back to superior logic that y'all claim; what do normal investigators do when they get into a crime scene( house),do they not first start questioning the people who are inside the house and everyone living there,and then finally going to the neigboirs and associates?. The question is why is the CEO and directors of the bank ( the residents) not being harassed? We saw how stratcom harassed Brian Molefe before the Eskom commission ( that backfired grin grin grin grin grin),calling him a gupta stooge and all sorts of names . Atleast he came in front of the nation ( provided evidence to parliament )and explained how and why he chose the Guptas as suppliers and ever since then stratcomists have left him in peace grin.

Again Zuma has asked the public protector to make public his tax affairs,why is SARS ( after jaques' book) refusing this shocked? Why is the DA refusing this offer, isn't this a chance to put the final nail on the coffin of the biggest criminal in SA? grin On the flip side, Ramaphosa refuses to make his SARS records available to the public protector ,he even went to court to have them sealed ,so who actually has something to hide here? .

I also like that you think that people who manipulate the currency ( causing economic distress) should be treated with kid gloves,very telling wink. So much for independence of the reserve bank . Talk about seeing the world in black and white grin grin grin.

Lol ,I dont know why your kind always turn these sorts of discussions or exchanges into any opportunity to talk about their personal lives or preferences. Who cares what you vote for ,have voted for or will vote for ? grin.
Re: South Africans Mocks Their President After He Struggled Putting On Facemask -vid by DictatorZAR1: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Lionessza6:

What about VBS? Has anyone produced evidence of this looting by EFF members & other African *leaders *? grin.

LMFAO, saner party like the DA grin grin grin. COPE maybe grin grin. Or even better FFPlus grin or become a fake pastor with the ACDP grin grin

So you a Radicalized Fighter, I'm so disappointed i thought I could one day get to capitalize you and WMC your body for my Neocolonialist self cry cry cry I'm very hurtcry
Re: South Africans Mocks Their President After He Struggled Putting On Facemask -vid by Lionessza6(f): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2020
DictatorZAR1:

So you a Radicalized Fighter, I'm so disappointed i thought I could one day get to capitalize you and WMC your body for my Neocolonialist self cry cry cry I'm very hurtcry

LMFAO, I'm still hurt that you never replied back on that other thread where you made silly claims about eskom grin grin grin. grin grin grin ( grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African police open fire on thousands of striking miners / Did You Know BLM Supports Abortion, Homosexuality, Anti-Family Agenda? / Hamas Seizes Israeli Tank, Kills 40 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.