Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo (3455 Views)

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break / Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo by helinues: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Adiola:
bawaa I have your pictures

Sorry who is Baawa?
Re: Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Is it a coincidence that all IPOB members I have come across online are uncouth?
Re: Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo by richeso: 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Area4Area:
Tell us who's holding you from going to get Biafra, most Nigerians no longer want you in Nigeria and are wishing you'd develop enough balls to go get Biafra but they get confused that you are not leaving
LOL. and your sister is crying and swearing ? abi you no read the thread well ? omoko. i am not from south east but i don't need biafrans to tell me to leave this silly shit hole called Nigeria if i have the chance.
Re: Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo by honeyB2018: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
When we warned the IPOBIANS, about the way they react to issues and manner of abuse and lack of respect for opposing views, we were called names.
I
Otherwise, who is Kemi Oluloyo?, the ex convict, the woman whose son came out here to disgrace?
Kemi Oluloyo, the social media beggar, who has no bearing in Yoruba land, is the one messing up Kanu and his Ipob. That serves them right, may be, this will bring them back to their senses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inec Officials Were Caught Thumbprinting Ballot Papers In Anambra State / Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes / Millions Of Northern Youths Hit The Street Of Kano, Block Major Roads For Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.