Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,413 members, 7,839,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Paris Hilton Is Out Of Jail. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paris Hilton Is Out Of Jail. (1066 Views)

Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja / Paris Hilton, 50 Cent's New Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Hilton Is Out Of Jail. by naijadiva2(f): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2007
supposedly she came out of jail late last night/ early morning. alot of people are mad because she is now free and barely served 3 days in jail. also people think it is unfair because she was actually drunk when she was driving and should serve time like anyone else.

what do you guys think?
Re: Paris Hilton Is Out Of Jail. by chiogo(f): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2007
Lol, i saw it too and i hoped i wld post d topic first but now u did shocked. so,Yeah, she's been released without finishin' her sentence due to a sickness. i guess she's lyin'. so, they put her on probation. she won't get out of her home for 40 days, that's d number of days she has left in jail. and accordin' to them, she agreed to this, to stay indoors for 40 days. wink
Re: Paris Hilton Is Out Of Jail. by chiogo(f): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2007
lol, actually, she's back in jail again. They said she started yellin' like a mad woman. she never agreed to be secluded for 40 days, so they took her back to jail and 'cause they found out she wasn't really sick as she claimed and it's not fair lettin' her free each time she disobeys d law just 'cause she's a celeb. lmao, she really got more issues than i thought.
Re: Paris Hilton Is Out Of Jail. by SMC(f): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2007
@ Topic,

AND RIGHT BACK IN AGAIN. Thank goodness.
Re: Paris Hilton Is Out Of Jail. by iice(f): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2007
SMC:

@ Topic,

AND RIGHT BACK IN AGAIN. Thank goodness.

LMAO! Exactly what i was gonna say! grin
Re: Paris Hilton Is Out Of Jail. by uchetobi(f): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2007
na wow for celebrities
Re: Paris Hilton Is Out Of Jail. by dominique(f): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2007
i think they should increase her jail term cos she tried to play a fast one on the authorities
Re: Paris Hilton Is Out Of Jail. by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2007
heard she has gone back to jail, and i think it serves her right.

(1) (Reply)

Watz New Wit Naija Celebrities / Predict 'the Best Song Of The Year 2007' / Where Charly Boy And Im Bikers Dey Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.