Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday (111966 Views)

'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank' / COVID-19: Governors Fume As Interstate Travel Ban Collapses / Full Text: President Buhari's Address On COVID-19 Lockdown On 27th April, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
The Lockdown should continue but they should let children go back to school since the disease hardly kill children.
you are wicked!
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Mariopgomery(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
The Lockdown should continue but they should let children go back to school since the disease hardly kill children.

And the children would bring the disease back to their parents to die. Use your head.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
dederocs:

you get the point, so many people are weak, and so many youths are into drugs, self control is weak...this is something government must avoid.
Avoid greatly. Plus revenue from oil is on a lockdown. They just have to be smart about their decisions.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by iswallker(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
joeluv:
India just announced they have contained the virus and have relaxed some restrictions. It is really important the government contains the spread and also know where the hot spots are. Opening the economy now would be suicide mission and would risk Nigeria bin locked out from the world when other countries are reopening.

Your own major concern is being locked out of the world - you are nkt concern about an already crippled economy that will be further impoverished. undecided
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
wifeesnatcher:

what's the economy value of the kids and school resumption?

how will the parents fund their kids tuition fees and feeding if they're lock down when their kids are in school

are you a human being or a sample of human being. we are in 21 century already bro, so keep shut till you leave your 13th century life
I swear DAT broda no get sense
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by dederocs(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
the part about the nose mask and the fine is very much okay. I find slight issue when you talk about the ban on public buses. It will allow for a hike in cab prices and it might seem to favor only some selected few but since it's for a short while, your opinion on this is workable. Cheers
read in full, with time government will provide regulated mass transit buses, it is better we open 70%, than 0%

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by innobarca(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Not a good idea.

No sane parent will send kids to school at this moment.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by jbridges(f): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
[quote author=BOOZELEE post=88833196]The Lockdown should continue but they should let children go back to school since the disease hardly kill children. [/quoteu]

This your idea get k-leg. Don't you think children and the elderly maybe more vulnerable to this disease. This may be largely due to the fact that their immunity might be compromised.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
dederocs:

read in full, with time government will provide regulated mass transit buses, it is better we open 70%, than 0%
I get. Better little that none at all.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by SOPWriter: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Clothingonline9:

Ghana has more cases they have open there country so you want us to be on lockdown wen the world is opening has the lockdown create medicine will it give people food ?Has lockdown stopped death
What we need is wear protective and move around
More people hv died of hunger in past weeks
We are both aware, maybe somewhere in our inner mind, that Nigeria Nigeria's public health atmosphere would have been painted red by now. The US recorded over 2,000 deaths in 24 Hours three days ago. What would you say about that? They have the amenities. The truth is, as little as this "stay at home" may appear to you, it is really helping the essential workers to manage the spread of this virus.

I really understand the frustration that hunger could cause, and I blamed our government for attributing less value to it citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
RexTramadol1:

Lol @ children must wear face masks

Like children knows why they're wearing them

Well, it's time for Nigeria to start what it can't finish
children will wear facemasks n hand gloves to schools. DAT guy is outrightly foolish
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by erisegun: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
shocked so ro niyen
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by dederocs(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
Avoid greatly. Plus revenue from oil is on a lockdown. They just have to be smart about their decisions.
you are right, most people do not know that government via NNPC makes billions via daily usage of pms and diesel by Nigerians, not to talk of VAT and others...they do not think about what will happen when the nation runs out of funds.

Coronavirus can not affect up to 0.5% of our population that is about 1million people(worse case scenerio) cos the vaccine will be available here soon, its in the UK now, but economic stagnation via lockdowns, if stretched too much and hard can jeopardise and affect negatively the lives of over 80% of Nigerians.

Some people are too myopic, they only need to see the big picture.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by guy222: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Please go back to what you just post and read it world by world. I wanted to say you lack sense but i have to respect your opinion
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by adeoba2008(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
These are trash. The governors should pack well.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by dollarnaira: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
fearless247:

Did you read this your comment before posting it?

It was typed with less oxygen.
So what do you expect

1 Like

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by abobote: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Contract it from who?If govt brain storm and put laws in place.. Laws likeTeachers must go on compulsory test if they are negative they should be allowed to go back to class with there gloves and face mask on.
Children must wear nose mask and gloves in school while the school provide hand sanitisers for them.

Parents and visitors shouldnt be allowed inside the class room if they come to pick there kids for safty reason..They will understand and if they must enter they should wear nose mask and gloves or use sanitizers in the gate.
Children have no bizness with this virus so no need to involve them.It hardly kill them.. with the right law they wont contract and spread it.
Mehn, your IQ is too low
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by dollarnaira: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
guy222:
Please go back to what you just post and read it world by world. I wanted to say you lack sense but i have to respect your opinion

You meant to say word by word
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Yeah.some will oppose and sore will agree.

The truth is that the black man can be very lazy to think his way out of a difficult situation,always waiting for a white man to think for him.

We are not ready for online teaching..we can think our way out off this situation by making strict laws that will help our kids go back to school sooner than later.
mugu you are still talking nonsense, you no wan get sense
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Hemandes(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I don't think there is an end in sight to this epidemic, the World will only get use to it, we will start taking other precautionary methods like wearing of face masks and hand gloves to enable us continue our daily activities and businesses.

We can't be on lockdown forever, people are starving. I have no dime with me and no food stuff. I pity those who are poorer than me at this moment.
How will they live? How will they survive?
Many people working with private firms won't be paid their salaries this month, many of them have family.

God please have mercy.
Oga...in this your condition I dont think anyone is poorer than you so maybe u should pity urself
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by adenigga(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

So, their teachers are children too?
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by danladi2x(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Are you ok.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by dederocs(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
adeoba2008:
These are trash. The governors should pack well.
you live in Lagos?
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

With the right law they wont conract it in school and wont pass it in school.
hahahaha dis guy you be clown, Boozelee. Nwa mugu
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Glory2DLamb(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
BOOZELEE:

Contract it from who?If govt brain storm and put laws in place.. Laws likeTeachers must go on compulsory test if they are negative they should be allowed to go back to class with there gloves and face mask on.
Children must wear nose mask and gloves in school while the school provide hand sanitisers for them.

Parents and visitors shouldnt be allowed inside the class room if they come to pick there kids for safty reason..They will understand and if they must enter they should wear nose mask and gloves or use sanitizers in the gate.
Children have no bizness with this virus so no need to involve them.It hardly kill them.. with the right law they wont contract and spread it.

Evidently you don't know what is a school and you don't understand the gravity of the case at hand.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by lastchild: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please op this buhari picture you put here is it a photoshop version? Because the one I once posted had hole on his neck which some people called photoshop so I want to know if this one is also a photoshop version because I can still see that hole in his neck
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Dentalgist: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
majamajic:
They should

UAE (Dubai) , has 9200 cases but they are reopening today after a month lockdown

You can't compare. We live in a different world. Their attitude is entirely different, both the leaders and the followers.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by doubleportion: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Anyway, social distancing cheesy

Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by Marv650(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Scale down they say.
https://spicedessay.com/2020/04/24/covid-19-can-coronavirus-be-transmitted-through-pets-and-animals/

Corona will be like, am I a joke to you people?
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by samuelson06(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hunt27:
You can't compare how they will handle theirs to ours

So we should die inside the house right? Stop that please.
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by dederocs(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hunt27:
You can't compare how they will handle theirs to ours
Lagos state can coordinate theirs, the state has the capacity...do you live in Lagos?
Re: Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday by BOOZELEE: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
hahahaha dis guy you be clown, Boozelee. Nwa mugu

Guy na u i dey follow yarn? If u quote me again amadioha go strike u dia.. Animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.