Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,487 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Re-#justiceforseyiakinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-treatm - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Re-#justiceforseyiakinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-treatm (287 Views)

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment / 18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re-#justiceforseyiakinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-treatm by Sadsoulnow: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Some days ago it was reported here on nairaland how Seyi Akinade a forex trader committed suicide over SARS harassment..

https://www.nairaland.com/5809854/seyi-akinade-commits-suicide-over

It will never be well with this Sars men that have made life a living hell for genuine hustlers.. What's more baffling is why Nigeria government refused to do something about it....

R.I.P Seyi...

However, let it be clear that SARS is not the reason Seyi lost that 20k$..In one of his post before taking his life,he States that he had already placed a trade before the evil SARS men came,he was not able to check the trade till the next day,and at the end he lost about 20k..

Well,if you're a novice in this Field, you may not fully understand why I refused to blame SARS for the huge loss...

Let me explain...

In forex trading there is what we call STOPLOSS.It's one of the most important features every forex broker offers..This is how it works...... For example you want to place a trade like Seyi did,after you input the quantity of currency volume you want to buy you have the option of applying STOPLOSS before you place the trade....STOPLOSS indicates how much you want to lose in case the trade goes against you..

And even if you're not online, once the trade go against you to the level you want out,STOPLOSS will automatically take off the trade and leave your balance in your account.. But sadly many forex trader hate using this STOPLOSS. They don't want to lose any trade,they rather place the trade and let it run hoping it will comeback to positive even if it started out as negative...

This pattern of trading is the reason many trader are not having a fun time trading forex..Let's be honest,forex market does not pose any threat,but traders attitude is the reason many sees forex as a bad business...yes there is a real emotional rollercoaster because your physical money is involved.. But if you manage this emotional storms you're going to have a real fun time in this business...

The reason of this thread is to give a clear picture of how this business actually works....

Pls I am not against Seyi, neither am I supporting the evil SARS men,i just want to set the record straight..
I am not in Nigeria, so I don't train anyone on how to trade forex.How ever,I do encourage people to go into the business, with many free materials online you ca n become a good traders with time...Good luck to however wants to venture into it.
Re: Re-#justiceforseyiakinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-treatm by nolywe(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2020
He died because of $20k...he ends up loosing $1000000....He was so foolish

1 Like

Re: Re-#justiceforseyiakinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-treatm by Sadsoulnow: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2020
nolywe:
He died because of $20k...he ends up loosing $1000000....He was so foolish
Sincerely he made a wrong choice..Failure is a cost of finding success..

(1) (Reply)

Osun Man In Court For Pouring Hot Water On Wife / Rape Case: 11 Persons Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 12-year-old Girl / Robbers Kills 10 Police Officer In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.