Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Video Shows How Drugs Destroyed A Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (PICS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Shows How Drugs Destroyed A Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (PICS) (1297 Views)

Video Shows How Okorocha Was Attacked By Uzodimma's Men / See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) / See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Shows How Drugs Destroyed A Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (PICS) by LastNL: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
....... This is what crack does to you, watch as this young beautiful lady transform from a healthy fine girl to oh my God I'm in tears ....

A Photographer has shared the story of Amanda, a commercial sex worker who got addicted to crack cocaine which had serious adverse effects on her physical and mental health.

The photographer identified as Soft White Underbelly showed Amanda’s rapid deterioration in 4 months.

"Before you order me to help Amanda please read this. No can stop Amanda. Not her family, not me, not you, not the church, not the rehab facilities she’s walked out of. No one. The purpose of my channel is to help us understand how and why this happens so that we can try to fix what’s broken in our country and hopefully, prevent the next generation of children from falling through the same cracks as Amanda has. I’m certain there will be a ton of commenters saying I should be “helping” Amanda instead of exploiting her, but you have to understand my aim with this channel of mine. ....... ....... ......

WATCH THE VIDEO AND SEE BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS HERE
Re: Video Shows How Drugs Destroyed A Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (PICS) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Video Shows How Drugs Destroyed A Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (PICS) by Skmoda(m): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2020
see her face...shai! Say no to drugs.
Re: Video Shows How Drugs Destroyed A Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (PICS) by Kingpinukecy(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Am waiting for season 2....

Pls update me wen the latest version of this incident is out.

(1) (Reply)

George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc / Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves / Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.