Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,507 members, 7,861,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc (1297 Views)

George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man / Two Cultists Nabbed On Their Way To Wreck Havoc In Port-Harcourt University.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by KingAzubuike(f): 4:57pm On May 31, 2020
Anonymous on Saturday seemingly posted a video waging war on the Minneapolis Police Department in response to George Floyd’s killing. Then, the department’s website mysteriously went down. The department’s site, along with Minneapolis’ site, went down Saturday night, and reportedly experienced issues throughout the night and early Sunday morning. While the sites now seem to be accessible, they ask users to verify they are not automated bots in order to avoid a DDoS attack.
This comes after the hacker collective on its alleged Facebook reemerged after years out of the media spotlight.

“(Anonymous) will be exposing your many crimes to the world,” the masked narrator says of the Minneapolis Police Department. “This week’s brutal killing of George Floyd… is merely the tip of the iceberg in a long list of high-profile cases of wrongful death at the hands of officers in your state.”
Anonymous went on to say “193 people have been killed by police in Minnesota,” including Jamar Clark, Philando Castile, Justine Damond, Thurman Blevins, and Brian Quinones.

“People have had enough of this corruption and violence from an organization that promises to keep them safe,” Anonymous says.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailydot.com/debug/anonymous-minneapolis-pd-website/%3famp

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by KingAzubuike(f): 4:58pm On May 31, 2020
Classified documents were also leaked to show Donald Trump had a terrible past as a Paedophile

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by KingAzubuike(f): 4:59pm On May 31, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by KingAzubuike(f): 5:01pm On May 31, 2020
Chicago's PD radio was also hacked and the song "Bleep the police played "

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:03pm On May 31, 2020
omg

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by pelzz(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2020
I love this.....if this were to happen in america and they couldn't counter the hacking what will happen if the same happens to our dear Nigeria

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by Georgry(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by Airoflaw(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2020
Too many matter to settle

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 31, 2020
So Donald Trump is a paedophile and yet Trump zombies think he is a saint and God sent,they accuse Democrats of evil yet their saint Trump is even far worst.

Trump zombies come and see your acclaimed God sent Messiah. grin grin
@Righteousness89,sarkinyarki,GamalNasser,Goldmaxx.

They will still say it's fake news, bunch of mumus.
Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by Osuman(m): 5:31pm On May 31, 2020
This time, no settlement. Let the hacking continue, because nobody know who is the next online.
Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by Princesagga(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2020
embarassed embarassedso trump is a pedophile chaii..... But this anonymous guys have caused a huge mayhem ooo.
Even the royal family
Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by Kylekent59: 5:39pm On May 31, 2020
Weedsmoker:
So Donald Trump is a paedophilia,and yet Trump zombies think he is a saint and God sent,they accused Democrats of evil yet their saint Trump is even far worst.

Trump zombies come and see your acclaimed God sent Messiah. grin

Who are the Trump zombies??

Sometimes you just exaggerate. Pure Nigerian blood is what you have.

If you don't call your enemies Ipod, what else do you call them "zombie "

America is not Nigeria. They vote for their future and not for their pocket.
Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by jabolo(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2020
Weedsmoker:
So Donald Trump is a paedophilia,and yet Trump zombies think he is a saint and God sent,they accused Democrats of evil yet their saint Trump is even far worst.

I ain't got any time for Trump bro but those pedophilia charges indeed look fake.

Lord knows, the man is a walking disaster and has provided more than enough rope to be hung a million times over, we do not need to undermine that cause with blatant untruths.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by complexBoss12: 5:41pm On May 31, 2020
Nawa o

trump has a past tho, so many things abt him sound weird, I watched documentary on him n dude is one hell of a human being
Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by Righteousness89(m): 5:43pm On May 31, 2020
Weedsmoker:

Trump zombies come and see your acclaimed God sent Messiah.
@,sarkinyarki,GammerNasser and others. grin

Nonsense and ingredients!
Call him whatever you wanna Call Him...
HE is More Righteous than you have ever Being!

Can we see your Past ?

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by Shaprara: 5:49pm On May 31, 2020
KingAzubuike:
More

Lol anonymous is taking us back to 2015, you'll be surprised if you are just seeing this documents now lol
Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by gasparpisciotta: 6:01pm On May 31, 2020
Anonymous joke
Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by KingAzubuike(f): 9:19pm On May 31, 2020
Police officers seen removing facemasks from protesters to pepperspray them

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by BoiGrammz: 10:36pm On May 31, 2020
Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by KingAzubuike(f): 10:37pm On May 31, 2020
BoiGrammz:
how can I get the video?
There a lots of videos to this.. which one in particular
Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by BoiGrammz: 10:42pm On May 31, 2020
KingAzubuike:

There a lots of videos to this.. which one in particular
I saw a 30 secs video on whatsapp where the masked man was saying those particular words you highlighted here. I wanna see the full video
Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

Nonsense and ingredients!
Call him whatever you wanna Call Him...
HE is More Righteous than you have ever Being!

Can we see your Past ?

Lmfao look at this double-edged mouth hypocrite. So, he is still a saint even after him being called a paedo but when they also lay allegations on another person, you would be the first to carry the matter on your head.

Oga learn to live right and stop forming holier than thou.
Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2020
Trump....I don't know why I cannot dislike him. I've tried to, but I can't. I'm a die-hard fan of his, and worst of all, I refused to judged him by his past. Is there any one here who can teach me how to dislike him? Just d way I dislike PMB (due to his lopsided and nepotistic style).
Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by KingAzubuike(f): 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Live protests from Amsterdam

Re: George Floyd: Infamous Hackers "Anonymous" Returns To Wreck Havoc by KingAzubuike(f): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Watch this video below on Twitter

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves / Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party / DCP Abba Kyari's Younger Brother, Usman Kyari, Flaunting His Fleets Of Cars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.