Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1099976 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by dulahi770: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Islamiat01:
Please guyz, did anyone had his/her biometrics on thurs or Fri? Please I want to know if you were interviewed?
Nope

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Ocoraj(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Goodevening guys pls I have a question that has been bothering me. I have been planning a September 2021 application for my self, my wife and my daughter. But we just discovered recently that my wife is expecting, so it's likely she will put to bed late July or early August. Now my questions are.....

1. If we apply now as a family of 3 and we get the visas hopefully. if my wife gives birth before we have to leave bearing in mind that u can only leave a month to the start date do I need to get a passport and reapply for visa for the new baby or the baby can be given a type of visa using the mom's passport.

2. Do I need to plan our maintenance fee using a family of 4 Or 3, as it is now?
3. Or do I have to leave first been the main applicant, and they come later?
Please I will appreciate your answers because am a bit confused @ mimilyrics@justwise and all the other gurus. God bless you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by PMID: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
macbernard:
Not all information is available on Google.. I bet you're not aware several September intakes were refused because of fake Benin, Togo & Ghana stamps. Some of those applicants actually travelled across those land borders but were not aware they were getting fake stamps. I got that information via a zoom session, not on Google.

Yes, that is a general scenario. But the question is how did the “aproko man” get the info that 50 BCU students were denied visa last Sept?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Has anyone done biometric this month? Any interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ocoraj:
Goodevening guys pls I have a question that has been bothering me. I have been planning a September 2021 application for my self, my wife and my daughter. But we just discovered recently that my wife is expecting, so it's likely she will put to bed late July or early August. Now my questions are.....

1. If we apply now as a family of 3 and we get the visas hopefully. if my wife gives birth before we have to leave bearing in mind that u can only leave a month to the start date do I need to get a passport and reapply for visa for the new baby or the baby can be given a type of visa using the mom's passport.

2. Do I need to plan our maintenance fee using a family of 4 Or 3, as it is now?
3. Or do I have to leave first been the main applicant, and they come later?
Please I will appreciate your answers because am a bit confused @ mimilyrics@justwise and all the other gurus. God bless you all

Each person even a one day old is it's own individual so nothing like baby visa using moms passport.

So if the baby is born after you arrive UK then its family of 3. If the baby is born while still in nigeria even if it a day to planned travel then you become family of 4 and the baby needs to go through it's own process of passport, maintenance, visa, ticket ( although air ticket for less than 2years is subsidized at 10 percent) etc

Since the EDD is more than a month before sept then it best to start planning as a family of 4, although in all application you only submit for that baby once the baby has been born not before

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by soleski01(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
mimilyrics:

You can try sending them a mail with your TB test included and hope that it's received before and considered when your application is being decided.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Grace321: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
Exactly 59 minutes before your question, this question was answered.

iCode2:

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
Grace321:
Exactly 59 minutes before your question, this question was answered.

You could have just included the answer in your reply since I missed it.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by passionateyouth: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2020
Anybody going to University of Lincoln, Feb 2021 intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nattyd17: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hi dear I have a son hes 3years old.can Itake him with me then his father will join after 3month
Cyberknight:

You'll be better off if you have a family member/friend in the UK you can totally rely on - coming to the UK alone with a baby planning to take it out to a childminder/creche every so often so you can attend your classes while trying to adjust to a new environment will require a herculean effort on your part.

My advice - recruit a suitable female relation and leave the baby at home with your husband and instead travel with one of your older children, old enough to either be in primary school and be comfortable sat in front of a TV for the 2 weeks quarantine period/any time it takes you to find a permanent address before you can register them in school. Bottle-feeding wont kill anyone. Then when your husband's done, he brings the other two children across.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by PMID: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
Aprokodaughter:

Why you dey sub me? What did I do? cry

grin grin not u my dear

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Islamiat01: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
iCode2:
Pls where did you buy at this rate?
Sagamu in Ogun State from Aboki
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Islamiat01: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
iCode2:
someone said there was no interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Islamiat01: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
dulahi770:

Nope
Okay thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dampops(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Yesterday...no interview

iCode2:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Dampops(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
Yesterday...no interview

iCode2:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Queenbeloveth(f): 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
mimilyrics:
If the statement captures Jan 4 as the end date of the statement period (this should usually be at the top ie. Dec 7-Jan 4), you're good.
Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TMJDiva: 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
Cyberknight:

You'll be better off if you have a family member/friend in the UK you can totally rely on - coming to the UK alone with a baby planning to take it out to a childminder/creche every so often so you can attend your classes while trying to adjust to a new environment will require a herculean effort on your part.

My advice - recruit a suitable female relation and leave the baby at home with your husband and instead travel with one of your older children, old enough to either be in primary school and be comfortable sat in front of a TV for the 2 weeks quarantine period/any time it takes you to find a permanent address before you can register them in school. Bottle-feeding wont kill anyone. Then when your husband's done, he brings the other two children across.

Thanks for your suggestion. I appreciate it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by TMJDiva: 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Ok cool, TMJDiva you need to note that part in bold that if you intend to go that route. Provide evidence of the childcare you intend to make when you are in school

It is based on probability so it can be rejected as well.... so depends on the case worker

Thank you so much for your help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Thatmgbekebabe(f): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2020
Queenbeloveth:
Good morning everyone. Please those going to Teesside University and those who are there already, kindly help me with this question. Is it possible to meet up with deadline of submitting statement of account to school on the 4th or January if the money enter the account on the 7th of December? Hope it won't be too late? Someone with better idea should help out please.

You may be needing one more day. If your funds are in the account from December 7. Your 28 days start counting from 8th and will be complete with end date at 5th. Your closing balance is usually the day before the end date, and that’s 4th the 28th day. I had this issue too. You can call the school rep to find out if she can assist.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tyad: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2020
Guys please I need your suggestion. My husband's SOA has #5m and mine has #6.1m. These two statements are for the maintenance of hubby and 2kids as I am already in UK. Should we just create a PDF to merge the two together? and use the merged one in each of their application? Do we also need to write a cover letter to explain? Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by NomzyJust(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2020
I am having challenges upgrading to KYC3. I have called and texted them severally and yet nothing seems to happen.

I need someone to help me with this please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by SandraDee: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2020
Send a mail with your address verification documents to kyc_ng@paga.com and they will respond same day. They may ask for more information to upgrade you to Level 3 but based on my experience, they are quite responsive via email.

NomzyJust:
I am having challenges upgrading to KYC3. I have called and texted them severally and yet nothing seems to happen.

I need someone to help me with this please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2020
Tyad:
Guys please I need your suggestion. My husband's SOA has #5m and mine has #6.1m. These two statements are for the maintenance of hubby and 2kids as I am already in UK. Should we just create a PDF to merge the two together? and use the merged one in each of their application? Do we also need to write a cover letter to explain? Thank you

Merging together, if the case worker is not attentive, he or she might think it's one bank statement...... so I would say no

Always do two seperate bank statements and a big YES to a cover letter explaining clearly stating that two bank statements are been submitted .a very short cover letter that goes straight to the point
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Tyad: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Merging together, if the case worker is not attentive, he or she might think it's one bank statement...... so I would say no

Always do two seperate bank statements and a big YES to a cover letter explaining clearly stating that two bank statements are been submitted .a very short cover letter that goes straight to the point
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by PMID: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2020
Good morning my good people.

Pls how can I locate IOM Ikeja from Ojota, am going for My TB test? Also,

How can I locate a cheap hotel/guest house around Ikeja?

Pls help o.... am going to lag tomorrow. Thank u.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by mimilyrics: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2020
If you're driving, drive to Maryland from Ojota, keep to your right and go up the bridge leading to Mobolaji Bank Anthony. Turn by Mobil filling station, keep to your left and make a uturn by the cantonment, turn right to Adekunle Fajuyi, turn right again to Isaac John street. Keep looking at your left, IOM is by the 1st junction to your left.
If taking a bus, board a bus from Ojota to Maryland. Board another bus going to Iyana Ipaja but tell the driver that you'll be stopping at the 1st junction on Adekunle Fajuyi. If that's possible, just stroll from the 1st junction to IOM.
If there are bikes, just board a bike from Maryland to IOM.

There are usually many cars and sometimes people outside, so it isn't easy to miss if you look.

Check Citiheight hotel, it's about 9 mins from IOM.
PMID:
Good morning my good people.

Pls how can I locate IOM Ikeja from Ojota, am going for My TB test? Also,

How can I locate a cheap hotel/guest house around Ikeja?

Pls help o.... am going to lag tomorrow. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by fakmurphy(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2020
Good morning everyone, please I need your assistance. I used the same email address to register for four different applications (2 children and 2 adults) changing the password each time to allow me fill everyone's details. My problem is now how to access each application on gov.uk in order to book TLS appointment. Thanks for your assistance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by MsChidi: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2020
Hi everyone. Before things went awry cos of pandemic, was it possible to get visa 1 month b4 school resumption?

If not, how long before start date will visa be given?

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.