Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 - Travel (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 (1090917 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (721) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 07, 2020
shogunley:
Just asking for more clarification...if granted Health and Care Visa, can the dependents also be under this Visa

Thanks
Yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Pegzzyg(f): 5:13am On Dec 07, 2020
Hi! How many Days did it take for you to be debited @ Wema & at what rate & date please? Thanks.
iCode2:
Anyone can pay for you but can you trust 'a friend' with such amount of money? I paid my tuition deposit with Wema bank and I didn't have an account with them prior to the time. I went to a branch and opened an account. I waited a bit and the account was ready in like 1 hour or so (told the lady I needed to fund the account with #2m immediately. She worked on it sharp sharp). When the account was ready, I transfered funds to it and filled form A.

I think that's better than transferring such amount of money to someone. Except you trust this friend so much or the friend pays with his/her funds then you reimburse him/her.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by macbernard: 5:53am On Dec 07, 2020
Bad.. if you don't include the kids now, it'll be hard for them to apply as your dependants later when you're ready
ritlala:
well, i feel i should not include kids. good or bad idea?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Preshy2004: 5:58am On Dec 07, 2020
Hello wonderful family. Pls I want to find out if I should print a new statement of account for my son. I printed the statement of account he used for cas on the 9th of November and he will be going for his visa biometric on the 11th of December. Pls can I still use the same statement of account I submitted to his school or should i print a new one. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by spotgetj: 6:36am On Dec 07, 2020
Preshy2004:
Hello wonderful family. Pls I want to find out if I should print a new statement of account for my son. I printed the statement of account he used for cas on the 9th of November and he will be going for his visa biometric on the 11th of December. Pls can I still use the same statement of account I submitted to his school or should i print a new one. Thank you

When was the application submitted online?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 7:06am On Dec 07, 2020
Pegzzyg:
Hi! How many Days did it take for you to be debited @ Wema & at what rate & date please? Thanks.
Mine was in a week. Rate was #502/1£. That was when rate wasn't so high now. How fast depends on when they have pounds available. If they have it available, you can run everything in 2 days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cyberknight: 7:42am On Dec 07, 2020
caleb00:
Your address is not displayed on your bank statement so they would not know

Bank statements carry your address.
But as we have said, this is irrelevant to the visa process.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Buku: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2020
mimilyrics:
A 3 year old is capable of being taken care of by another person unlike the case of a nursing baby. You'd need to have a reason that makes separating the child from you impossible.
In the absence of that, your son can travel to join you in the UK with his father.

Hi mimilyrics
I have a situation at hand. My husband can't come with me to the uk ,he is in the military and he cant leave his job just for this reason. I have been the one taking care of our kids, 3 years old and 6 months old. Is it advisable I apply for the 2 of them as my dependent and make child care arrangements ? Or forget about travelling with them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Islamiat01: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2020
Preshy2004:
I was having the same issues, I printed my SOA on the 18th of November for CAS issuance. So my agent told me to reprint again for Visa Application because they want to see a recent SOA.
So I think you should reprint, it’s a good idea.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Islamiat01: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2020
Islamiat01:
I was having the same issues, I printed my SOA on the 18th of November for CAS issuance. So my agent told me to reprint again for Visa Application because they want to see a recent SOA.
So I think you should reprint, it’s a good idea.
and also shift the dates to a recent dates which must covers for a month
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LORETA: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2020
Good morning...Please kindly advice gurus in the house.
I want to sponsor my wife to study in the uk.
I have a well paid job of 1m per month, but it seems I cant stand as a legal guardian for my wife.( as per uk law)
Her parents are petty traders so they cant official sponsor their daughter.
How do I go about this?

Thanks guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LORETA: 9:49am On Dec 07, 2020
Please am asking strictly about sponsorship
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Mixyeroc: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2020
Good morning House,

Is anyone going to University of Portsmouth? for January or February intake? Have you received CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2020
LORETA:
Good morning...Please kindly advice gurus in the house.
I want to sponsor my wife to study in the uk.
I have a well paid job of 1m per month, but it seems I cant stand as a legal guardian for my wife.( as per uk law)
Her parents are petty traders so they cant official sponsor their daughter.
How do I go about this?

Thanks guys

Calculate the total amount needed (tuition and maintenance) and then transfer the money to your wife account .... this amount needs to be there at least 28 days and more

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Muol11: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2020
Is there anyone here going to Teesside uni and have you gotten your CAS? Sent my bank statement since the 27th of November and still waiting...It's getting annoying. Please if you have, how long did it take?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by omopapa: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2020
I’m assuming the SLT graduate is registered with MLSCN. If so, let them register with HCPC via the international route.

And yes, they can also seek evaluation from IBMS and follow the steps mentioned earlier

Ace2013:
Hello omopapa, please do you have any idea if a science Lab tech (SLT) graduate can seek evaluation from IBMS as well through the bsc top up route?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Odenigbo25(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2020
God will help us all.amen
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by omopapa: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Bank statement is valid for 3months but if u still have the money available in your son’s acct you might as well reprint

Preshy2004:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by hoppa(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2020
Good people, My little sister is traveling to Uk next Saturday via Turkish Air is Covid test required pls? Has any body traveled with Turkish Air lately?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by justinaa2012: 11:11am On Dec 07, 2020
PMID:
Good morning my good people.

Pls how can I locate IOM Ikeja from Ojota, am going for My TB test? Also,

How can I locate a cheap hotel/guest house around Ikeja?

Pls help o.... am going to lag tomorrow. Thank u.

from ojota take a bus to Maryland. IOM is 5mins trek from there. U can hala me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by sherilycious: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2020
I will be going with my husband and kids and in the consent letter I talked about renting a temporary accommodation for the quarantine but would be confirmed after Visa. The temporary accommodation was gotten from booking.com. the booking has been confirmed but I haven't paid yet for it. Is this okay to attach to my visa application?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by jaeybee98(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2020
omopapa:
1. Send ur degree to IBMS for assessment. They charge about £250 for it, they will tell you the number of modules u need to do to complete the degree.

2. Approach ACCREDITED UK universities with the IBMS assessment certificate, some can offer you to do year 3 only while some will select only the modules u need for u.

3. Do the additional 5 weeks practical training

4. Apply for work directly

Please note: U can decide to go for MSc first but there’s a high possibly that after MSc u will have to go back to start from step 1. However, u will have less modules to complete as most of them would have been covered during the MSc programme

Hello, can a visa be issued for the topup modules as some schools says they don't sponsor or issue UCAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Kcivskod: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2020
Hello everyone..please I need your advice on this

I studied educational technology with a 2.1 so I was planning of going for masters under IT

But now they are suggesting I put in for international resource management
So the questions are 1: is it related to my field?
2: what are the chances of getting a job after my masters
Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by iCode2: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2020
Kcivskod:

I studied educational technology with a 2.1 so I was planning of going for masters under IT

Thanks in advance
Who is suggesting such?

Jobs for those courses aren't available. You're better off with a Masters in an IT course.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2020
Those people are very wicked.
Infact I’m sorry for you with resource management.
Kcivskod:

Thanks in advance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Cyberknight: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
sherilycious:
I will be going with my husband and kids and in the consent letter I talked about renting a temporary accommodation for the quarantine but would be confirmed after Visa. The temporary accommodation was gotten from booking.com. the booking has been confirmed but I haven't paid yet for it. Is this okay to attach to my visa application?

If you like you can - it makes no difference either way as securing advance accommodation is not a requirement for a Tier 4 visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by Adurami040517: 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
@dadawig, have you gotten a decision mail now?
dadawig:
`

Standard and you? I haven't gotten a decision mail though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kingsilly(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cyberknight:

If you like you can - it makes no difference either way as securing advance accommodation is not a requirement for a Tier 4 visa.
So when asked where will you be staying in the application, what does one fill in ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by yansky(m): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
This wait is frustrating. Paid 3weeks ago, but I’ve been waiting for Kaplan to issue me my cas. I thought it was uwe but apparently it’s Kaplan as I will be doing a per masters. Is it meant to take this long?!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by omopapa: 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Not actually sure about this but here’s a list of accredited universities, you can contact them for more

https://www.ibms.org/resources/documents/ibms-accredited-undergraduate-degree-coursesa/accredited-course-honours-updated-2020-july-13.pdf

jaeybee98:
Hello, can a visa be issued for the topup modules as some schools says they don't sponsor or issue UCAS.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by biggiyke(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
kingsilly:

So when asked where will you be staying in the application, what does one fill in ??
Your university address should always be your default address in situations where you are uncertain about the status of your accommodation.
Like someone mentioned earlier, a confirmed accommodation is not a requirement for a student visa.
If your ECO requires more information about your accommodation, you'd be asked during a phone interview and you can explain your booking.com reservation.
However, at the border entry, you MUST be ready to provide a proof of accommodation if asked.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 by kod161: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
People of God, please how do we know the lists of Nigerians banks that do not satisfactorily verify financial statements from UK embassies.
Please o I don’t want to be carried handicap ����

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (721)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.