Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) (40341 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Visits Wike To Commission Roads (Photos) / 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) / Lagos-Airport Road: A Look At Akinwunmi Ambode's Landmark On Roads - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by omereneze: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
They will all turn catholic
teadrake:
Assuming a COVID-19 patient is among the Protestants, what will happen?? We'll be here for a very long time
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by mu2sa2: 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Not Christians, not muslims. Just human beings. Covid-19 has pulled down the artificially erected barriers to cause division among the masses. Allahu Akbar! Hallelujah!
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by gidjah(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
MJBOLT:
we may see more protests like this starting from next week if the lockdown is extended.
very very likely all over the north .Its either Karelia given aside I. Monetary form and not some two measures of cup of rice or nothing more.we all up.north here shall.also.kicvk hard .This government needs to get to get serious with masses and stop.been stingy
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by apex8387: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
See social distancing at its peak...

Dem go too fall for north

1 Like

Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by Fulfilledmezu: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
teadrake:
Assuming a COVID-19 patient is among the Protestants, what will happen?? We'll be here for a very long time
Protestant kor Orthodox ni
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by lottomkyes200: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
This hausa people should go to their State and leave plateau alone. We that own the state do not complain and they even have to bring coro from Kano to us.
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by hikiki(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
teadrake:
bros sorry o! na so the thing the spread? I tink say na only when a poz patient coughs or sneezes. pls I need explanation,abi breathing too fit follow spread am?
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mightymanna:
Jos

The women were chanting "kowa yaci amanar plateau Sai ya biya" meaning who ever betray the trust of plateau people must pay.

I watch it on youtube

Governors are hijacking the palliatives, that's why they support lockdown, well not all of them.
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by Mightymanna(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Organicist95:

Who ask you? undecided
wetin concern you?
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by Smartlux(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
I was there fah
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by Apination(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
No sell your vote! No sell your vote!! Them call us wailers. Who's wailing now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by kristo123: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
They should come up with a new strategy to slow the spread because this lockdown is counterproductive.
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by Frankcallys(m): 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
We Nigerians don't listen. We have ears but we only hear through our skin.

Somebody mark my words, when the outcome of all this rugged behavior towards this deadly virus will start to manifest, a lot of people will SURELY DIE!!!

Italy behaved same way at the beginning and they are still paying for it. Same with America, they are dying in thousands, 2500 deaths everyday!!!

Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Why major high way? Abeg make them go government house go protest and stop frustrating motorists

For inside this lock down?
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by lalaword1234: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
The lockdown had really made many of us go hunger,but i and my family prayed things fet better soon,any little assistance from the member of the public
mighty save lives now. Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." 3110456347 first bank
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by ensamy(m): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
```This is what I think about the current situation�

Two main pandemics at the moment we are fighting......

1. Coronavirus
2. Hunger virus.

Two main group of people at the moment fighting the pandemics......

1. The Rich and
2. The poor.

The the global irony and the African outlook......

The rich is afraid of the virus.

The poor is afraid of hunger.

The rich wants the poor to stay home to avoid the spread, but hunger won't allow the poor to stay home.

The poor fears that if they stay home, the hunger virus will kill them.

The rich fears that if they also come out of their homes the coronavirus will kill them.......

What a delicate situation we have .........

Opinion:
In other to restore the world or Nigeria to it's normal social equilibrium.

The rich should assist the poor with food, so that they can stay at home.

When the rich succeeds in keeping the poor at home by providing enough food.

The spread of the coronavirus which the rich fears the most will be chased out!

This is common sense.....Yet because some people have the microphones, all you hear is ...... “stay at home”.......... “stay at home” .

How can they stay at home when the hunger virus is at home.

fight coronavirus
fight Hunger```
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by Jack500: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
haleymoon:
This is just the beginning of series of doomsday we are going to witness next week as a result of the extension no doubt about it, this is what happens when the thievecians we entrust to guide and lead us but not into temptation usually results to.

I pity mostly the poor Nigerians in their masses in the coming days to come.

The country called Nigeria has successfully failed us in this trying times.

Oga! No extension anywhere, the lockdown has achieve nothing
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by teadrake(m): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
hikiki:

bros sorry o! na so the thing the spread? I tink say na only when a poz patient coughs or sneezes. pls I need explanation,abi breathing too fit follow spread am?
Bro we're talking about one of the most contagious viral infections ever grace the earth. How sure are we that those people will not cough??
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
MJBOLT:
we may see more protests like this starting from next week if the lockdown is extended.

your likes is not much this time tongue
MJBOLT:

your likes is not much this time
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by Boyohhh: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hausa and spread of koro na 5/6
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by joysparrow1(f): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
E don day start
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by osothermal(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Why major high way? Abeg make them go government house go protest and stop frustrating motorists
You give them transport fee?
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by mordred44: 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
We av a long way to go in dis country
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by Edosao: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
A government that can not stand by his words too bad
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by Investnow2017: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
mu2sa2:
Not Christians, not muslims. Just human beings. Covid-19 has pulled down the artificially erected barriers to cause division among the masses. Allahu Akbar! Hallelujah!

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by Wazobia20: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
This village farmer that they elected has plateau governor is a failure.Still wondering how he became NGF chairman.He doesn’t care about his subjects welfare all he knows his give commands and give press statement
Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 8:13am On Apr 26, 2020
Yes..... I'm in town now..... About to spread asap

Re: Jos Women Protest Over Palliatives, Block Major Roads (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2020
ednut1:
I went out for a stroll today. 2 people begged me for money. It will soon get bloody

When will Nigerians not beg for money? Omo, they start begging at the airport...
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai And Wife, Hadiza, Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) / Oil Price Sinks To Lowest Level In 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.