Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,854 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others (98413 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos) / COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by paix(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bola146:
cry cry Those people still exists
Are you Buhari's cousin?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by paix(m): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
zionmde:
I thought we are now at d stage of deciding whether to accept shekau or not Wen he surrenders

we don pass this stage na
Keep dreaming.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Ochuksbaba(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
GFELOG2018:
The chicken has come home to roast.I vividly remember the Danish Cartoon attacks in Maiduguri coordinated by this demon and his boko boys.The prayer point that year was SAS will never find peace ..

Roast kwa!!! kikikikiki
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by asamaigho(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
i really doubt if its dsame bokoharam dat attacks and kill an entire armed military convoy.
this is looking more like herdmen robbery attack.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Bola146(f): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
paix:
Are you Buhari's cousin?
You can ask Google
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Charly68: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
I think they said ,he funded this group from the beginning ..he that digs a pit must fall into it,it is just unfortunate that the Innocent guards fell victims ..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Edosao: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
It is well
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by trutht828: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

He's omenka and also corinthians...a very deceptive human.
Yeah, simplyleo is also liondelio. He has zero dignity and no honour. Words like honour or moral do not exist in his dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by airoport: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ifypros:
I was even surprised the Governors know the addresses of the Almajaris. What a wicked world!
. They are seminarians/religious army. Very important to the deep State of the North. They're a very important in the power grab equation.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Switruth: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Simplyleo:
Very unfortunate.
. What’s unfortunate. You no get sense at all.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by maximin: 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
It's ridiculous to have from some highly ranked military quarters the treasonous entertainment of the head of Boko Haram with simpathy on the ground of wether he will surrender or not. I could gradually see that the military had started stooping so low to contain dangerous distractions instead of serving the justice. I want to reiterate that a leopard will find it hard to change it's spot, so; it won't be now that the military is rendering the first serious debut that Shekau will surrender. Let's all say it succinctly that the military should not dance to the rostrum and not to play politics in the line of duty as the blood of the fallen heroes and civilians ask for the head of this Boko nonsense in a charger.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Switruth: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
When we are told to stay at home and we refused. This is the result.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by airoport: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bola146:

You can ask Google
He was only politely persuading you to redeem your grammar. In a nutshell, exist instead of "exists". That's all!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by GFELOG2018: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

Roast kwa!!! kikikikiki
Roost tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by InvertedHammer: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
/
Ali Sherif shpuld have known that no be to give monkey water na wahala, na to retrieve the cup.

To disarm his foot soldiers now na the real wahala. Like they say, "when the king first run mad, na the kingmakers he go first kill".

\
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Antoeni(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
The Creatures he Created
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Lovelive: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
helinues:
That's family business

First a second time, I feel your sense
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Kingrefreshed: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Temmyshade2020: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
obembet:
Take away the North from Nigeria... And see how well developed, placed and cultured we'll be.... Every problem north, poverty, bandits, Almajiris, IDPS, Herdsmen, Boko Haram, etc... Imagine a nation without this people.... So violent, aggressive and unspeakable wickedness..
u have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by EdiskyHarry: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
It's the same thing, the devil attacking the demons, Boko Haram attacking their supporters.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by SexytorresE(f): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Died 4-0nothing
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by kabillionaire(m): 11:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
That's family business indeed.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by UKBobo(m): 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Francisayo:
That's bad....We can't combine insecurity with pandemic at this point in time.....God help o

Bros, the insecurity is the real pandemic - Buhari and cabal run around looking for loans, while foreign investors run away from Naija.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by airminem(f): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Police kills more civilians than boko or criminals kill police people
sad RIP for the civilians who died to police extra judicial kills in Naija
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by chukwumzurum(m): 12:19am On Apr 26, 2020
I think corono virus will be the best way to properly retaliate attacks on this extremist..
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by ashantitope: 3:40am On Apr 26, 2020
helinues:
That's family business

He's there founder and pioneer so they are just playing with each other
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Awaoyelmoni(m): 4:47am On Apr 26, 2020
Ok ooo.. i don't want to say something now and be accused of meddling in other people's family affairs.. no I don't want that
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by brookz: 5:48am On Apr 26, 2020
A friendly match.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Chachalogo(m): 6:47am On Apr 26, 2020
This is a personal vendetta.
Ali Modu Sherif is boko haram & Boko Haram is Ali Modu Sherif. They're definitely not happy about how he abandoned them to the point of been gruesomely annihilated by the Chadian Army. Hence the reprisal attack.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by oruma19: 6:50am On Apr 26, 2020
Book haram like a dog, has lost memory and now attacking its owner. I am beginning to think they are angry that their sponsors have denied then in the face of impending heat and danger. Since Idris Derby of Chad decimated Bokoboys, things have really turned sour for them. All kudos to the supreme leader of the Chadian army.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others by Peterosky(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Simplyleo:

Obviously they still does. angry
.Haha! my brother your wickedness evolved from Pluto. Indeed they actually does.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC / Obama Is A Gay:obama Admits His Wife Is A Transexual Man Named “michael”(lavaugh / Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.