Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,348 members, 7,857,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death (28416 Views)

FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death / COVID-19: Akwa Ibom Records One Death, Three New Cases / Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by sweetlo: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
angry

It is well
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Lexusgs430: 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
solochris:
After reading these news, my body will now be doing me as if I'm feeling feverish. I will off my data, something will still tell me to go and check for update again. I'm tired

You're suffering from covidnitis....... grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
solochris:
After reading these news, my body will now be doing me as if I'm feeling feverish. I will off my data, something will still tell me to go and check for update again. I'm tired
...this news...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Akachukwuvic(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
ok
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Harrynight(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
angry
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by RexTramadol1: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
I doubt Lagos will be open for internal movement

The state can't afford to escalate issues yet.
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Harrynight(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
solochris:

Oh, am not alone on this grin
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by EILTD(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
The government isn’t doing much to contain this virus. A WhatsApp audio in my area of Amuwo-Odofin currently going viral is causing us panics and sleepless night.
Since the stay at home is becoming a waste of time, isn’t it best they allow people to go about their daily lives while enforce strict face mask wearing and social distancing.

Lagos state government must stop listening to the useless Buhari and begin to do things their own way. Send the law enforcement agencies to the streets and ensure strict mask wearing and social distancing. The Police, Army, LSNC, LASTMA and other volunteers should be task in ensuring strict enforcement of face mask and social distancing.
Instead of a woeful shut down the LASG should made do with curfew and place movement on certain time or hours. Carry out mass testing and ensure that anyone that test positive is quickly dispatched to the local state controlled testing centre. To hell with NCDC and the federal government.
Lagos and Sanwo-Olu must apply sense before it becomes to late. Let every state do what is best. Buhari is a failure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by femi4: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
ignis:
How long will this pandemic last ?

If Lagos can record that close to daily basis, what happens to Northern states like kano if this virus escalates there owing to their lifestyles and ignorance ?

That are my major fear for now.
wait till bubu's 7pm broadcast tomorrow
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by mikeolowo: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
May God help us ooo

You can add to you streams of income by joining this group.its paying now...

Just joined this group and I will show you how?

https:///BDmJpMJJqaYFai2fOsXseS
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by jericco1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is crazy but all hope is not lost
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Zion970: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
I'm out of cash and foodstuff. please, I'll be glad if anyone can help!! I'm really starving here.

023748-nine, five, seven, five
OLAIYA
WEMA
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by OgbanjeProphet: 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
sweetlo:

It is well
it's well indeed!
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2020
God help us
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by jchioma: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
ignis:
How long will this pandemic last ?

If Lagos can record that close to daily basis, what happens to Northern states like kano if this virus escalates there owing to their lifestyles and ignorance ?

That are my major fear for now.

Chiefly now with the North catching the bug, and the daily increase in numbers, I see this coronavirus issue covering the whole of 2020.
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Lawrence234: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
Who are does people dieing gov show us so we no is not audio dieing grin
are we still at this stage?
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by eleko1: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Area bois are warming up to cause katakata.NLC warned FG on Wednesday
sexiestharam:
This lockdown would most likely be extended indefinitely.
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Guys be careful this data guy is a scammer please beware
Lurdukogne:
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lawrence234:
are we still at this stage?
grin
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by mikeolowo: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
May God help us ooo

You can add to you streams of income by joining this group.its paying now...

Just joined this group and I will show you how?

https:///BDmJpMJJqaYFai2fOsXseS[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by styless(f): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hey gawd
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by rusher14: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
ACE1010:

Chai sorry, I feel your pain undecided undecided
I just sent you 2k, please manage it. At all at all na him bad angry angry angry

2k to a fraudster?

Ok.
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Stop begging
Everywere is dry due to this lockdown everybody is managing
Zion970:
I'm out of cash and foodstuff. please, I'll be glad if anyone can help!! I'm really starving here.

023748-nine, five, seven, five
OLAIYA
WEMA

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by ignis: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
jchioma:

Chiefly now with the North catching the bug, and the daily increase in numbers, I see this coronavirus issue covering the whole of 2020.

Globally or Locally in Nigeria ?
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
This figure dun enter one chance. Bcs every state now is giving figure like say mathematics dey easy. Na since this virus cum I no say Mathematics dey easy. Just add 5 and remove 7 u dun get the maths
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by sortcode03: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Beware of this guy he is a thief, and mind you, you gonna hear from me soon no matter anywhere you re in Nigeria
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by adoreyou(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please let me use this medium to solicit for help because d hunger is getting out of hand. 2072526321,uba.God bless you.
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by damoceile: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Ade3131: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
solochris:

My dear it is well. You're not the only one feeling that way. I pray we get it right somehow but our attitude isn't suggesting that. If it means going offline to keep your mind at peace, please do it. How I wish it's possible to just hibernate for the remainder of the year and wake up when it's 2021, I for like am ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fastest Way To Lose Weight? / Is It Posible For One To Mensurate Without Ovulation? / Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.