Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death (28412 Views)

FCTA Confirms Outbreak Of Diphtheria In Abuja Community, Records One Death / COVID-19: Akwa Ibom Records One Death, Three New Cases / Lagos Discharges Four More COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by eleko1: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
rusher14:

Stop lying.

Your name is Sammy Akulue
leave dem.Let dem continue to curse themselves with sickness/poverty.Somebody just use alternative moniker to play fast one on us.I’ll check dat name on system later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
Enough of all this already. Even With the lockdown it is still spreading. Let it not be its high malaria parasites that is killing people and everyone is facing covid instead of tackling malaria.

Free us abeg.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by mceze(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Mikelarteta:
God pls help us. We can’t help ourselves. Science has failed us it’s only you we can call on.

Has religion not failed us also?
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by aladeokin1000(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
God heal the world
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by guru90: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
ignis:
How long will this pandemic last ?

If Lagos can record that close to daily basis, what happens to Northern states like kano if this virus escalates there owing to their lifestyles and ignorance ?

That are my major fear for now.

November 2020
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
you guys have seen the picture abi

hope you believe now

Now stay in your fucking house
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by apex9429: 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 1944826[/color]
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Unrated900(m): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
EILTD:
The government isn’t doing much to contain this virus. A WhatsApp audio in my area of Amuwo-Odofin currently going viral is causing us panics and sleepless night.
Since the stay at home is becoming a waste of time, isn’t it best they allow people to go about their daily lives while enforce strict face mask wearing and social distancing.

Lagos state government must stop listening to the useless Buhari and begin to do things their own way. Send the law enforcement agencies to the streets and ensure strict mask wearing and social distancing. The Police, Army, LSNC, LASTMA and other volunteers should be task in ensuring strict enforcement of face mask and social distancing.
Instead of a woeful shut down the LASG should made do with curfew and place movement on certain time or hours. Carry out mass testing and ensure that anyone that test positive is quickly dispatched to the local state controlled testing centre. To hell with NCDC and the federal government.
Lagos and Sanwo-Olu must apply sense before it becomes to late. Let every state do what is best. Buhari is a failure.

Walahi that guy is a Total failure
Even in the 80s he was a failure in the military
I don’t know why those people voted a failure in power
No wonder nnamdi Kanu called him a dead man
Am just really tire of the whole shit
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by strafist911: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
All these Audio cases without proof. NO MORE LOCK-DOWN. OPEN THE ECONOMY BECAUSE HUNGER VIRUS IS DEADLIER.
PERIOD!!
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by BruncleZuma: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Astagfirullah
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by EILTD(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
9PBLIVE:
you guys have seen the picture abi

hope you believe now

Now stay in your fucking house
Stay where? You must be deluded. Go out to the major streets and see people flouting the useless shut down. People don’t even wear mask let alone maintain social distancing. The Police men are even worst because they still allow the Okada riders to operate. Buses jam pack their seats. Is it the market place? I visited Agboju market today and I almost cried.

What the hell is the government doing? The aim of the shut down is to curtail the spread, but it has helped to spread it more. No education, no social distancing. People still parambulate around their streets thinking nothing is happening. Beer parlors are open and crowd are still gathering at home.
LASG must stop the useless stay at home, rather they should be a curfew that will allow movements to a specific time, after the curfew, everyone should stay indoors.
Sanwo Olu should do it the Lagos way and stop listening to Buhari and the fake statistics NCDC. We must enforce face mask wearing, whoever fails to wear a face mask should be apprehended and chastised.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by sleeknaija(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
sexiestharam:
This lockdown would most likely be extended indefinitely.

Aunty are u alright? undecided
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Laptev: 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
undecided Pls i dnt mean to disturb u guys bt am really hungry as i dey nw, since morning notin to eat.
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Sammiel: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Let God bring this world to an end. Life is no longer making sense, people are caged like domestic animals under lockdown rule, and capable men and women are losing their lives in large numbers across the world.
Obviously, it's going to get really worse than this, and we can only pray for the end of the pandemic to come to an end sooner than later. 2020 is surely a year to be remembered for the most horrifying experience.
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by apex3765: 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
God pls save us.
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by EILTD(m): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
9PBLIVE:
deduded kii you there

Don't stay in your one room apartment, be walking upadan

laslas, they will use you to dance
Mods! The dude just broke nairaland rule
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Neoteny7: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
ignis:
How long will this pandemic last ?

If Lagos can record that close to daily basis, what happens to Northern states like kano if this virus escalates there owing to their lifestyles and ignorance ?

That are my major fear for now.

If kano is ignorant how come the "enlightened" lagos is the one recording daily increasing numbers of both infection and deaths, given lagos has been under federal-mandated lockdown for a while now?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

This shit is getting real every day
Like play like play we dey record more death

We all should fasten out seat belt its gonna be a long ride
And we should start adjusting and managing o
Even me as a real niggarrr. I don forget Heineken for now
Na tiger beer i manage buy yesterday. I begin drink am slowly while listening to the song "natural mystic" by Bob Marley

But wait o
Make them create Nigeria centre for Hunger control(NCHC) now

Damn Niggarrr Wayray
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Investnow2017: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
Avedonn:
This thing is becoming serious.

We've found ourselves between devil and deep blue sea. We can't stay at home for long and we can't come out.

I guess at last Karl Marx theory of natural selection will come into play "Survival of the fittest"

And for those mocking Kano people about their Covid related deaths, just know that if Kano didn't get it right, we're are all in danger in this country because the virus will keep on spreading.

This is the time we suppose to keep our difference at bay and come together to fight a common enemy. Whether you're Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo we're all in it together.

Thank God there are still right thinking people like you in Nigeria.

That is what some do not know. If your neighbour is not safe, how much can you guarantee your own safety? If something in far away China or Europe is being felt here, is it Kano? And to think of our porous interstate borders and compromised security!

All hands better be on deck. Even states claiming innocent are so because no testing is going on or our testing capacity is way tooooo low comparatively speaking. A disease where some countries have tested 5m, 2m, 1m; and we have not even scratched the surface as per our huge population.

Somebody was saying today that schools should reopen after all children don't die from Covid-19. Really? Ok, assuming that is true, how about infected children passing it on to their vulnerable parents??

We need divine intervention. The odds are way way too unthinkable especially for a struggling world taken unawares.

One lesson for the world's super powers is that all that billions of dollars being spent on advancing their military would turn out to be a waste, an exercise in futility. Because our enemies going forward will not require them to deploy such military equipment cheesy. See Covid-19, see America and Russia nah. Who is talking about nuclear blah blah anymore? The nuclear arsenal is a waste at this time.

With over 52,000 dead in the US and some 200,000 dead worldwide, the 3rd world war is well underway!
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by astonished: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
If you believe all this, pls see your doctor
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by apex340: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
[color=#] 1376184[/color]
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by apex340: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
EILTD:
Mods! The dude just broke nairaland rule
Says the person calling me 'deluded' grin

Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
Who are does people dieing gov show us so we no is not audio dieing grin
You are so right!

They keep droping figures without prove, it makes me begininng to think they are lying.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by apex75: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by salford1: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nigeria cannot survive the lockdown measures.
The number of tests carried out is a joke, and without high testing number, how do you think about bending the curve when you do not really know how much of it is out there. The numbers may keep rising at a slow rate and may take a long time to become flat? Except Nigeria is very very lucky.

It might be a good idea to start reopening the economy but with very strict measures in place, like compulsory face mask and limiting gathering coupled with maintaining 6ft distance.
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by Iykolysis: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2020
EILTD:
The government isn’t doing much to contain this virus. A WhatsApp audio in my area of Amuwo-Odofin currently going viral is causing us panics and sleepless night.
Since the stay at home is becoming a waste of time, isn’t it best they allow people to go about their daily lives while enforce strict face mask wearing and social distancing.

Lagos state government must stop listening to the useless Buhari and begin to do things their own way. Send the law enforcement agencies to the streets and ensure strict mask wearing and social distancing. The Police, Army, LSNC, LASTMA and other volunteers should be task in ensuring strict enforcement of face mask and social distancing.
Instead of a woeful shut down the LASG should made do with curfew and place movement on certain time or hours. Carry out mass testing and ensure that anyone that test positive is quickly dispatched to the local state controlled testing centre. To hell with NCDC and the federal government.
Lagos and Sanwo-Olu must apply sense before it becomes to late. Let every state do what is best. Buhari is a failure.

It won't work in Lagos bcoz your so-called Police, Army, NAVY, LSNC, NSCDC, LATSMA, KIA are all bribe-takers who are poised to make quick turnovers with this prevailing situation. Sitting at home ( no free movement), social distancing and use of PPE remains the best safeguards. All should be patient with the leadership to wipe out Covid-19 sooner than we expect.
Re: Lagos Records One More COVID-19 Death by jchioma: 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
ignis:

Globally or Locally in Nigeria ?

Globally, of course.

Human life is on a suspense. Most events have been shifted to next year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fastest Way To Lose Weight? / Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 / She Switched Her A.c On Always..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.