Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively (2212 Views)

Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" / Bolton's Book: Trump pleaded with China to help win 2020. / Revealed!!! The Real Reason Trump Killed Soleimani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Bro you better go and look for something to do.

Over 2000 people are dying in America everyday, nearly 40 plus million people in America are now jobless.

I don't think average Americans are worried about elections for now, they are more worried about overcoming the pandemic

And no election is a work over for anyone, American national elections are rarely work over
then you should go and tell those Americans that voted recently in primary.

Then you should go and tell Democrats and Republicans that are campaigning on social media.

Take a look at Trump tweets recently and you'll see most a campaign and politics so don't dive into this you don't know or have interest in.

I'm not stupid and I don't believe you are in any way better than me so better find your away out of this thread

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Iamgrey5(m): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

You Muslims like imagining wishes , most of the jobs will be back before the election and American production will even grow in capacity as Americans have now seen first hand the risk of depending on China for it's production... Americans will vote overwhelming for Trump and it will be a landslide...The average American knows Trump is not to blame for the current pause in Economic activities ..
@ emboldened shows you are extremely naive

Go and read the history of Economic recessions from the great depression to the global financial recession in 2008, The recovery time have always been nothing less than 2 years.

The Economy is not like a generator that one can simply switch on and off when you want, production would have to start from zero till they get to the level they were before the start of the recession.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Lubumbashi:
It is too late for that. The election is in November. There are more than 28 million jobless claims already. Some will get their jobs back after the pandemic, many others won't. The CDC has even warned of a second wave of the virus in winter which would lead to another round of lockdown.
Is Trump the cause of the loose of the 28 million job?

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Iamgrey5(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
then you should go and tell those Americans that voted recently in primary.

Then you should go and tell Democrats and Republicans that are campaigning on social media.

Take a look at Trump tweets recently and you'll see most a campaign and politics so don't dive into this you don't know or have interest in.

I'm not stupid and I don't believe you are in any way better than me so better find your away out of this thread
Who are the people campaigning in the midst of a disaster?

Not even our selfish Nigerian politicians would do that cheesy

American politicians are busy passing stimulus packages to mitigate the effect of an economy that is no longer functioning.

Even Trump that has campaigned forever since 2016 is now only focusing on the disaster that has consumed Americans.

So I don't know the campaign you are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
If you will not vote you have no business in discussing who and who will win.

Americans are unpredictable the electoral college self grin grin

In my own opinion Trump is a disaster already re- electing him is up to Americans over there not this your cock and bull analysis grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
If you will not vote you have no business in discussing who and who will win.

Americans are unpredictable the electoral college self grin grin

In my own opinion Trump is a disaster already re- electing him is up to Americans over there not this your cock and bull analysis grin
why did you say Trump is a disaster? What did he do wrong that is against America?

What do you want him to do?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
why did you say Trump is a disaster? What did he do wrong that is against America?

What do you want him to do?
He has always been a disaster.
Lacks leadership in all aspects.
The mofo's on NL only support him because he hates muslims(according to them)
They hate Obama and Buhari and that they think he is a christian and hates gay marriage.

Deluded lots.

Anyway na Americans know wetin dem want.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

He has always been a disaster.
Lacks leadership in all aspects.
The mofo's on NL only support him because he hates muslims(according to them)
They hate Obama and Buhari and that they think he is a christian and hates gay marriage.

Deluded lots.

Anyway na Americans know wetin dem want.
the only point you pass across is that you don't support him because he hates gays and Muslims?

LMAO

Tell me which Muslims dominated countries support gays? grin

I want to here your hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
the only point you pass across is that you don't support him because he hates gays and Muslims?

LMAO

Tell me which Muslims dominated countries support gays? grin

I want to here your hypocrisy
I am not responsible for your lack of comprehension.I mentioned those things as the reason why some NLder's support Trump

Who told you Trump hates gays? He hates muslims but he is friends with the Saudi's grin

LMAO

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by GamalNasser: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened shows you are extremely naive

Go and read the history of Economic recessions from the great depression to the global financial recession in 2008, The recovery time have always been nothing less than 2 years.

The Economy is not like a generator that one can simply switch on and off when you want, production would have to start from zero till they get to the level they were before the start of the recession.

This is not your typical recession this was a pause just like an induced coma. My predictions of the stock market picking up are already materializing and what's left now is the jobs and once the Economy is open the will come back on and that's why Muslims like you and pained democrats want the lock down to be stretched as far as possible to give them an edge during election and even if the Economy doesn't pick up before then ( but it will) Americans know it's as a result of force majeure and not Economic incompetence in the part of Trump !!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Iamgrey5(m): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
GamalNasser:

This is not your typical recession this was a pause just like an induced coma. My predictions of the stock market picking up are already materializing and what's left now is the jobs and once the Economy is open the will come back on and that's why Muslims like you and pained democrats want the lock down to be stretched as far as possible to give them an edge during election and even if the Economy doesn't pick up before then ( but it will) Americans know it's as a result of force majeure and not Economic incompetence in the part of Trump !!!!
What is this suppose to mean?

All recessions are caused by a shock to the economic system just like the Corona virus has caused a shock to the global economy.

Trump would have to come up with a robust stimulus package after the pandemic (God knows when)and then hope the stimulus package is sufficient enough to lead the economy back the production level before the pandemic.

I don't know about your Muslim story.
Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Gilbertkwabena(m): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bunch of ignorance. Most of you don't even know the meaning of ISLAM.... its not the same as Islam okay. Go and learn before coming to rant here. Trump is a disaster for the world as a whole( in my opinion) nd If I were an American... I would vote Joe instead.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Wallade(m): 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Focus on buhari and allow Americans to make their choice like you do with buhari cool

Please shift, we are not talking Buhari on this thread so don't make it about Buhari.
Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Wallade(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
how? The time of been a scape goat is over.

Most American products are ban in China but when America ban Huawei Chinese and Democrats started crying.

Chinese is the most racist and anti black country on Earth yet they claim victimhood and expect support.

France and Germany plus Canada used to ride and abuse America Goodwill but Trump corrected it.

W.H.O was sucking china cock even when most of their funding was from America but Trump corrected it.

I can go on and on about how Trump is putting Americans first.

Don't you want a president that provide jobs and put it's citizens first? You complain about other fulanis killings and taking your people farm land and here you are against a man that supports it's people

I don't think the world or America needs a president that is erratic, pathological liar, immature, racist, uncut and undiplomatic despite all the assumed good deeds of Trump that you mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Goldmaxx(f): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lubumbashi:
Americans are getting embarrassed with his gaffes daily. The economy he was banking upon to win re-election is in tatters. The media attacks are working. Even BBC that used to be neutral can no longer hide their disgust at his childish errors. Trump is going down. Americans will elect a new president in November.
I know you don't believe all you've said.
Trump has always survived against all odds. Just sit back and watch how he cruises to victory. You will be surprised and I tell you will give up on social media after everything.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Goldmaxx(f): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
helinues:
The election might be postponed due to Coronavirus.

Trump will win because Biden is not a strong opponent
Trump will win but the election will not be postponed.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by sunboy(m): 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
grin you know nothing about American politics.

Their economy is booming ever Trump won, they have more jobs even black employment have increased.

Muslims crimes have reduced and farmers are happy.

Do you ever wonder why Trump wins every single pool and have huge engagement?

We pray we find somebody like Trump to lead us

Wow!!! Do you live in America?

Me I tire as you take carry the matter for head o!
Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
sunboy:

Wow!!! Do you live in America?

Me I tire as you take carry the matter for head o!
no but I do visit there.

I'm interested in all these politics discussion na grin
Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Caseless: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Forget all the propaganda you see daily on American Media, most of them are false.

White nationalism are against islam seeing what they did to turkey and most Christians and other religion countries covering them to Islam.

Take northern nigeria for example,they weren't a Muslim dominated region before they were invaded same thing happened in turkey and currently in Europe countries, white nationalist will do everything to stop them so voting for Trump is their best option.

Because of people like this, I avoid nairaland. You can't be this unintelligent and still have the power to post. Tueh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
Caseless:

Because of people like this, I avoid nairaland. You can't be this unintelligent and still have the power to post. Tueh!
there was no need for the insult, it only made you the dumb one

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former US Presidents George W Bush Snr And Jnr Will Not Endorse Donald Trumps / IDF Captures Headquarters Of Hamas North Gaza Brigade(photos). / Mugabe, Knight Of British Empire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.