Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" (58680 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2020
The average Nigerian youth has no future....see comments here,wow.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by lomprico(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2020
blowjohn:

Well u have a point. But in the case of the crusade, the pastor has a mental picture of the people in his mind.
For the case of TV, same thing.

U ever wonder why any pastor , well from what I know will just stay in one country and heal people in another country?
If there are atheists there or let's say non Christians there nko?
Am not saying he has to go there, but at least he has to have a link, like the names or something

so you are saying Suleman does not have the mental picture of this suffering from the virus? pictures that are littered all over the internet ? haba guy!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by akdjr(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2020
I suggest they should allow him even if I am my reservation about all these Religion and their beliefs. WHO should stop enforcing their claims on everyone. Bitter leaf is not clinically proven by any scientist as cure for typhoid, but I have been treating typhoid with the clinically proven medication and it cure it temporary and resurface again until I discovered bitter leaf that was the end of typhoid in my system till date over 2yesrs now. Meanwhile,I have been battling with their clinically proven dugs/injection for years.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by pappilo(m): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2020
LarryBee1k:
Joker grin

Dressed like him as well.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Blackmiserable(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:
Dear Suleiman, does the anointing to heal covid19 patients not work on those with diabetes, cancer, HIV, typhoid, malaria, hepatitis, etc?

Why cant you simply go to general ward that doesn't require permission from the government and heal those people? Or are they less deserving of good health? undecided
Hmm. Good point you highlighted. If he goes there, he'd lose his life.

When God is troubling the nations, men no matter how pious and righteous they are or think they are shouldn't stand in the way of God. It never ends well. This kind of Nothing-will-happen; I'm righteous presumptions has killed many. So many righteous men. You cannot be more loving or righteous than God.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by BlackFlamefromP: 11:15am On Apr 26, 2020
I love this challenge mehn. I now know that we still have real men of God in Nigeria not all those kwekwekwe Ministers without real faith and power
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by odikomo1(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2020
God is spirit, ominipotent, ominiscience. If they are not allowed in, let them Pray from home.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by blowjohn(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2020
lomprico:

so you are saying Suleman does not have the mental picture of this suffering from the virus? pictures that are littered all over the internet ? haba guy!

But it's not the ones on the internet he wants to heal na.
Why didnt jesus just raise Lazarus when he was told about his death?
Why did he insist on going there?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by blowjohn(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2020
But most people that were healed in the new testament were healed at place of contact.
The people healing them were there with them.
Does that not tell us something.
This argument is like arguing why certain people are healed in certain ways.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by pretyval: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2020
Just shut the Bleep up....
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by olamy7(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2020
that's the spirit.... this is the time for God to do wonders. it takes boldness and this man has taken the step. well done sir
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Agugbadin: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2020
jmoore:
Kano should invite him.

Those who have been coming to his program with challenges how many did he heal, just because church's were asked to close briefly to prevent the spread of Covid 19, you are helping to spread falsehood. He does not need to be invited he should pray for this country on his TV channel.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by antibullshit: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2020
WHY DO YOU NEED PERMISSION ?JUST GO AHEAD AND DO IT!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Ayokequeen(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2020
One common good thing about genuine men of God is that they don't act on impulse but mainly on instruction of their employer (God). It doesn't take God one day to eradicate this pandemic through His generals if He's ready to act but human beings have many time proven that they are independent, so let them help themselves now.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by gbaskiboy: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:
Dear Suleiman, does the anointing to heal covid19 patients not work on those with diabetes, cancer, HIV, typhoid, malaria, hepatitis, etc?

Why cant you simply go to general ward that doesn't require permission from the government and heal those people? Or are they less deserving of good health? undecided
I read your comment again and again it make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by nduchucks: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2020
You don't need government permission to pray for the sick.

Nansense.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Farki: 11:24am On Apr 26, 2020
If prayers were effective in healing diseases there would be no schools of medicine.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by kontalonsmith(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2020
I admire his courage but he should be careful
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by havenz(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2020
I so much believe that prayers can stop this, government should let the true once pray to the sick. God still answers PRAYERS.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by CHIGIM: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Mumu go and put urself and family in danger

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Sharonstone7719: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2020
If FG refuses it means one thing, #Audio cases in isolation centers
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by thugmansion(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2020
U don't need permission Sirrrrrrr.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Bebson007(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2020
God wil forgive u people trying to mock a man of God. The man of God might have gone to pray for the grace before he proceed. Jesus christ healed people he didnt heal all the sick people due to one reason or the other. U dont expect sule to say i wil heal 20 over 20.. How many of ur pastors herbalist imam can take the bold step? Some of you were just designed to talk trash, ur pastors are obviously angry because no tith for some times now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Kingrefreshed: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2020
Corrinthians:

God is not a Magician ! I hate when people talk like this. Obviously youre an Atheist who know nothing about the power and principles of God.

Sick People are the ones to visit the Hospital Oga. The doctors dont go house to house treating patients.

So are Pastors !!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Barristter07: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2020

But according to Church Times, the clergyman said there was need for the government to grant permission to those with divine healing gifts to visit isolation centres and cure people with the killer virus.

Can someone remind him that Jesus healed sick persons without even visiting them ?
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by omenka1: 11:34am On Apr 26, 2020
Hmmm.....well, I don't have any issue with him healing covid19 patients so long
he must be tested for the virus before gaining entrance into any of the isolation centres,
he must undergo a 14day self isolation after visiting any isolation centre,
Then anything that happens to him, he must accept in good faith.
very yeye pastor
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by slightlyMad(f): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2020
Adeboye has said everyone will die at his God allotted time to save himself from embarrassment.
this one is looking for trouble up and down.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by bellosulaiman(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2020
jmoore:
Kano should invite him.

Na riot u dey find oo, I cud remember when the late Reinhard Bonke went to Kano in ‘91. Kano people have always been an extremist since day one.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by Oriafo123: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2020
Elove1:
I have realized that people are just anti Christians for no good reason, I spit on them.

They complained that pastors don't give out to societies, they prove them wrong by giving out massively to the less privilege.
They complain again that pastors should heal corona virus victim. Lo and behold apostle is already planing to do that, yet this dumb fools in this forum are still finding faults in that..

Lesson in life: Do whatever pleases you, you can't please everyone.

We are just asking why he needs permission
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by desiredhome: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2020
blowjohn:

Well u have a point. But in the case of the crusade, the pastor has a mental picture of the people in his mind.
For the case of TV, same thing.

U ever wonder why any pastor , well from what I know will just stay in one country and heal people in another country?
If there are atheists there or let's say non Christians there nko?
Am not saying he has to go there, but at least he has to have a link, like the names or something

You are not making sense..... stop defending what you don't know
Re: Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" by j1mmy: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Another example of how religion is destroying Africans!

By primitive logic, prayers never works from far. It only works during congregation, paying tithes, buying private jets, nacking their wives and after making public statements that you intend to pray!

I don't blame these conmen, I blame stupid Africans who continue to believe this nonsense long after whites and Arabs used it to enslave and colonize them!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics) / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.