Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Scammers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Scammers (610 Views)

Ex - Corpers Beware Of Scammers / Etpconsult: Scammers Or Real ? / Does This Company Exist Or They Are Scammers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammers by Stocker123(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2011
YOU GUYS CANNOT HELP IT, IT MUST BE IN YOUR BLOOD

Please correct me if I am wrong. I have had many Nigerian friends over the years, and I only met one who was a honest man. Not because it was his personality, just because he was too scared of GOD. He was one of those born again christians

Anyways back to my story,

I am american (white) but I live in Europe. I have had 2 very close (many years) Nigerian friends who both fuked me.

I gave one of your BROTHERS the chance of a lifetime to do a car export thing from the EU. Everything went fine the first 2 times. Now the stories have started, in the end, he ran with 20,000usd of my hard earned money. He might think everything is fine but I am in contact with a very good lawyer in Lagos and I will find of where he lives since I have all of his real information. I will sue him in Nigerian court. I know i will probably not get my money back, but I will be happy knowing that his family will suffer for the rest of their lives. I will make him go to court every week if I must. Money is of no problem on my side. He will soon find out that 20,000 will not last forever. I hope his wife, mother, children, and grandchildren have to suffer.

I will also do everything in my power to get his Shengen Visa revoked. He is a convicted drug smuggler in Switzerland but his Visa country (greece) does not know about it. I will even have lawyers send all of his info to INTERPOL so they can keep an eye on him.

If any of you know some badboys that want to get paid to do some work, let me know. HAHA but no money up front, to Nigeria. Just when the job is done.

This should be a lesson to any scammer motherfukers on this board. Not all white boys are pussies like you think. You can do these thing and run home, but I guarantee if I got my hands on him, he would never see his kids again, or mayb i'll send him home as a cripple.

YOU people should be ashamed of BROTHERS like this. THIS IS THE REASON YOU WILL ALWAYS BE 2ND CLASS CITIZENS. NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING BLACK. JUST BEING NIGERIAN IS ENOUGH.

omerta60 (at) hotmail. com

(1) (Reply)

Mediator Certification Training Chicago And Washington Dc, Usa / Tips For Job Interview Success / Pls Help Me I Need Better Job (ond Upper Credit--computer Scienece)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.