Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 (48063 Views)

#Coronavirus: Couple, Eleven Children Test Positive / Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by ebopee: 11:14am On Apr 27, 2020
We are playing with this virus in this part of the world.
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by horlarlorwor(m): 11:15am On Apr 27, 2020
Stay home no palliative, go out corona lesson.

Which way JAH

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2020
The land will be heal soon...
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Liposure: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2020
This wood soon be over. In the meantime Stay safe
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Jarus(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2020
There is no coronavirus in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Tedpgrass: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=Helpfromabove1 post=88894421 [/quote]

You forgot to add... No tongue action.aka. Kissing..

Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
RIP

So in that picture above, you mean missionary position can make you contract corona during sex?
But touching, kissing and penetration can't, better use your common senses. Just a slight touch you can contract it, much more SEX
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Gosanzy: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2020
Hmmm!! Oh God please hear the cry of your people and deliver us from this Pandemic in Jesus name_ amen.
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 27, 2020
And yet some people still say there is nothing like Coronavirus in Nigeria.

If I hear anyone say AUDIO CORONAVIRUS close to me , the kind of slap I will unleash on the persons face will be out of this world angry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by infogeneral: 11:23am On Apr 27, 2020
Yet, some dull heads will still come online and say coronavirus in Nigeria is not real. If in doubt, take a stroll to the nearest isolation center to your area and feed your eyes. #asknomore4proof
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 27, 2020
gbebodye:
...but why are you people saying "it is well" i don't get it undecided
Sis y u jakpaaa na
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by SaintLucia: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2020
Na community transition period we dey for Naija which is more dangerous and people are more eager for the government to call off the lockdown which is not a good ideal to me. There are some sicknesses that will hook you down by that time you will see all type of foods but one will forget about hunger, in fact the appetite will not be there, na how to live and survive the sickness go dey your mind.

I am certain most of those countries that took the coronavirus and lockdown serious will restrict or place a temporary ban on those countries that didn't take it serious by the time they overcome their own coronavirus saga. Nobody should blame the government by that time.
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2020
And someone said Africa will not sweep corpses on the streets
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by gbebodye(f): 11:28am On Apr 27, 2020
Miniso:
Sis y u jakpaaa na

huh
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Gsaintboy: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by lilyheaven: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2020
Drabeey:
The lockdown has no effect, but effectively working to reduce the rate at which people get infected. Depression and hunger may be more worse and our economy won't be thesame if we don't act fast
The lockdown helped a bit , by reducing the number of cases, if the number excalate, it will overwhelm the health workers, and we don't even have enough of them, they have all traveled to obodo oyibo

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by andriods: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
The land will be heal soon...

Be like u de hope on Buahri report tonight
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2020
AgroTrade:
This is a clear case of "If one finger touches the oil, it spreads to all the fingers"

They can all still recover if good care is taken
The items we sent to the north on the eve of lockdown via redstar express is yet to be delivered as we speak...except you have another reliable agent...then let us know
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by andriods: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2020
Jarus:
There is no coronavirus in Nigeria

I for like know you one on one
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by 9japicker(m): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2020
oshozondii:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/covid-19-firstbank-mourns-staff-as-sifax-groups-staff-tests-positive-to-coronavirus/

I reserve my comment

Check out my Signature FOR OPEN LOTTERY GAME.... Join the live game and have a chance to WIN
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by IamgratefulLord(f): 11:33am On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=88905283][img]https://media./images/4a8c29b0b5f82ea7d28e5e4ec8bcc350/tenor.gif[/img][/quote
cheesy Lol! I love this video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Agbo2(m): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by ignis: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2020
This shit is getting real.
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2020
andriods:

Be like u de hope on Buahri report tonight

Buhari is not the one to heal the land now, seriously I want him to extend the lockdown so we can tackle this yeye virus well.. everything will be over soon, the way the virus come same way e go disappear soon too, nothing last for ever now

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by haywhy80: 11:36am On Apr 27, 2020
BCISLTD:
Stay home...but its gonna be near impossible to achieve...lots of people have and are recovering on their own...the fear is passing it on to people with health issues that might die

Save a life today
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by tillaman(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2020
Let’s hear what LAX RASAKI has to say
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Vulcan24(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2020
paid services

he will be discharged in 2weeks

fake testing
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Megagee003(m): 11:38am On Apr 27, 2020
God know why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia / A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Dr. Yunusa Thairu Explains COVID-19 Treatment Regimen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.