Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 (48064 Views)

#Coronavirus: Couple, Eleven Children Test Positive / Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Jarus(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
ThierryJay:

Jarus, I don't understand this your game play o. Not everyone here will know that you are only being sarcastic.

You may end up making more people believe it's a hoax cos of your exposure.

Except this moniker is an impostor.

Since they refused to be convinced by logic and common sense, better to enter them through their own stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by blowjohn(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Kobicove:
The rate at which this virus is spreading is quite alarming...and it has no respect whatsoever for social status! sad

Calm down!
R u from CNN?
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by ThierryJay: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jarus:

Since they refused to be convinced by logic and common sense, better to enter them through their own stupidity.

Well, this approach is certainly interesting.

I'll be observing from my locked down position. grin
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
AgroTrade:

Please what items did you send, and from what location were they sent?
Lagos
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Mires: 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
ferdvict2:
please someone help me out
First Bank

Modem day beggar without a name. The helper should find the name on the bank. Ndi ora
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by chubinwa(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Beyhiodie:

Chai, this is serious . May the family be consoled
Consoled, them never die na. they just tested positive. we rather pray for exponential recovery.
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Facebook
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by ferdvict2(m): 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Mires:

Modem day beggar without a name. The helper should find the name on the bank. Ndi ora

please help out. No insults please
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by AgroTrade: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2020
fairfora:
Lagos

What item did you send?
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Felincous(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
If you still don't believe that Covid-19 is real, meet the 3 patients discharged in Akwa Ibom state today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8knU5rMLD7Y
Dont 4get to subscribe too.
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ade3131:

Any suggestion on the way forward?

Remember the implication of asking people to resume their normal life. If the virus is still easily transmissible despite the lockdown, what will be the case if people are allowed to roam freely. With the lockdown, Lagos State isolation centre is just few days from reaching its maximum capacity and we're already getting short of test kits. I hope you see the big picture too. I really would like to read from you on what the way out would be

Like i said, this is a time like no other!
Normal life? No, this is definitely not going back to normal, or should i say it will take a little more time. I can see the big picture too but i won't cause panic.

Let's all see this big picture from another perspective.

I will use your words

According to some WHO

"People can catch COVID-19 from others who have the virus. The disease can spread from person to person through small droplets from the nose or mouth which are spread when a person with COVID-19 coughs or exhales. These droplets land on objects and surfaces around the person."

This is what we need to work on.... I see face masks coming to the rescue.

Now this is Nigeria, we can always have our ways around things. A serious time we need to use our history to move ahead.
No one is prepared for this, not fully.
So we can only look at how we can survive without causing unnecessary hardship.

Lockdown

The virus will reduce it's spread, it's potent to spread faster among us, we can even break the chain. We can be free to roam on our streets freely again. It's a good picture but how realistic are all these?

People are already starving, depression is setting into our society. This is evident in the recent upsurge in the crimes rates. There was a protest along Ibeju lekki today too. A good lockdown should just be getting started, We can only be talking about lockdown if our people are fully adhering to it, to me, we only locked down our economy.

Partial lift on Lockdown:

Let people go about their ways of life but differently. Our security system is at task here. Enforcement of full complaince to social distancing and face-masks, at least Covid19 should change the way we see our government, we are the government. Our religious houses, business places should adhere. It's time we set aside politics as usual, the government should give incentives to youths who wants to help.Train them on how to carry out this tests and care for people who are sick. Already, our health workers are overwhelmed, we need more hand!
The government should place a levy on anyone who go against this laws (i suggest it's electronically monitored). The proceeds should be used to pay health workers bonuses.

People are already using ankara face masks, it's a way to make money. Covering our mouth and nose will be with us for a little time, we can only hope a vaccine or cure is developed. Just today the world gave kudos to Senegal, we can do better when our people have a way to work around the situations. Not a total lockdown.
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=Jarus post=88909199]

Yes, welcome to the stupidity club. [/qhuote] thank you! grin

I was just been sacarstic actually. grin
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
There is no corona in nigeria, it's all a scam, like nigeria, nigeria is a scam, everything about nigeria is scam. grin
Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by 4gunners(m): 1:15am On Apr 28, 2020
Jarus:
There is no coronavirus in Nigeria
You're been sarcastic, right?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: SIFAX Group’s Staff, His Wife & Children Test Positive For COVID-19 by Jarus(m): 6:31am On Apr 28, 2020
4gunners:
You're been sarcastic, right?

Yes o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Hunter Bitten By Tiger Snake Is Facing Multiple Organ Failure in Australia / A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Dr. Yunusa Thairu Explains COVID-19 Treatment Regimen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.