Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) (16385 Views)

Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless / Synw Unical Chapter To Organize Three Days Online Brand Summit / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 148/overcome The Fear Of Succ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
mostob:
can't just stop laughing.
More like 'tom and jerry' kinda relationship.
weldone boss...we dey yah back
Thanks man
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
skubido:
Hmmmmmm, na who kidnap Mo_street

Is not be say has e be ni, Jerry suppose leave make she dey do her tinz her self.. na to bone her patapata,, i don't like what i hate.

OP thanks for the update, Jah bless
You welcome man

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin
purity23:
I've forgotten, quarantine is over, silver is probably at work grin
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by purity23(f): 1:00am On May 01, 2020
grin I've been waiting for this, thanks so much for the update
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Ann2012(f): 7:55am On May 01, 2020
Thanks for the update boss
Happy new month everyone
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Khriztarl(f): 8:39am On May 01, 2020
Happy new month all. Just joining in. Hope am not late though, interesting one we've got here. i'm kinda liking Ariana shaaaa...
Thumbs up op.
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by kelvyncruz: 11:29am On May 01, 2020
Joakin is so clever, I'm seeing him escaping

Thanks for the update op
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Thebigdream: 1:35pm On May 01, 2020
Mad Joakin..

Thanks for the update
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by genius43(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2020
This is a link to the plagiarized Kings 3. Silver1996, any correspondence from the culprit?

https://www./314886962818738/permalink/325294905111277/?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=wSvd7hi5J23rY0R7 wink

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 1:57pm On May 01, 2020
genius43:
This is a link to the plagiarized Kings 3. Silver1996, any correspondence from the culprit?

https://www./314886962818738/permalink/325294905111277/?sfnsn=scwspmo&extid=wSvd7hi5J23rY0R7 wink
He already apologise

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 1:59pm On May 01, 2020
purity23:
grin I've been waiting for this, thanks so much for the update
You welcome dear
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
Ann2012:
Thanks for the update boss
Happy new month everyone
You too dear

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
kelvyncruz:
Joakin is so clever, I'm seeing him escaping

Thanks for the update op
You welcome man
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by genius43(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2020
Silver1996:
He already apologise

Okay good to know.
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by do4luv14(m): 2:20pm On May 01, 2020
Thank you for bringing the link,

am using a small phone, so copying and paste is next to nothing, abi na me no sabi am sef

genius43:

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by do4luv14(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2020
Not Enought , he should modify it, by giving you the credit as the write,

blood on the throne, kings3 (7Oc) writen by Silver

but bros wetin be ya fasebook username sef

Silver1996:
He already apologise
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by genius43(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2020
do4luv14:

Thank you for bringing the link,

am using a small phone, so copying and paste is next to nothing, abi na me no sabi am sef

No problems, as I saw your post, I went to check it out. It took them 6hrs to approve my request to join the group. Then I now had access to copy the link. I hardly use FB but I had to do this one.

This is not the first time that group is plagiarizing a NL writer's work.

2 Likes

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Adekunlated: 4:11pm On May 01, 2020
Please continue
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by do4luv14(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2020
Its not about the group,

its the person, who took the stories there without permission

genius43:

No problems, as I saw your post, I went to check it out. It took them 6hrs to approve my request to join the group. Then I now had access to copy the link. I hardly use FB but I had to do this one.

This is not the first time that group is plagiarizing a NL writer's work.
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 01, 2020
Thanks for the update. Funny story you got here.

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by genius43(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2020
do4luv14:

Its not about the group,

its the person, who took the stories there without permission

Alright.
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by do4luv14(m): 6:00pm On May 01, 2020
The BACHELORS don start ooo

genius43:

Alright.

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 01, 2020
Finally got to this point grin
Lemme take a seat and relax

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Feran628(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2020
Let's go boy

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 10:34pm On May 01, 2020
JERRY & ARIANA
EPISODE 7
EPISODE TITLE- This is your fault

SATURDAY.....1:58PM

Ariana's breathe quickened as she felt a strange hotness surging through her body with sweat starts trickling down her neck...., she let the adrenaline flood through her system as she stare, eye widened at the guns the men were holding...

"Baby they have guns..."She said to Jerry not taking her gaze from the men....

Eyes widened, breaths ragged and harsh with his hands trembling at his side, Jerry look towards the truck again wishing his eyes can go beyond the truck full with gagged children...

"Baby they have guns..."Ariana resounds..

Jerry ignored her words and fuse his focus on the men, the two with guns were giggling and laughing, one of them was now walking towards the children in the truck while the others were just sitting around not saying a word to each other....

"Jerry, I'm talking to you.."She blare out almost loud..

"What..?"Jerry hollered, voice clipped...

"What do you mean what..!"She fling back, her voice coming out loud than she thinks..."Are you telling me everything I've been saying, you haven't been listening..."

He ignored her, push some longs grasses aside to take another look at the men, then he look around again in search of Joakin...

"Baby.."She blare out slapping his shoulder..

"What is it..?"He yelled..

"What is it is these men has guns, we need to get out of here before someone sees us.."

"I'm not leaving here without Moses.."

"Moses, Moses.., that's all you care about.., you've become blind to the danger in front of us.."

"I'm not blind, I know they have guns.."

"Then let's go.."She said poking her head at him..

"Not without Moses.."

Her forehead knit at the words..."Do you even see him around.., it could be he isn't here.."

"Well Wherever he is, we'll have to find him.."

"How..?"

"By asking those men.."

She flinched..."The men with guns, have you gone crazy...?"

"No, you on the other hand have gone crazy..."

"Oh so I'm the crazy one now..., I'm the one who's trying to safe us here..."

"We're not leaving here without Moses.."

"Baby, they have guns.."

"I know ..."He shouted

"Why are you yelling...?"She quizzed immediately

"Why won't I yell....., you're getting on my nerves.."

"Oh Seriously, I'm getting on your nerves and you think you aren't getting on mine.., well let me break it to you Mr Jerry.., you've been so annoying and intolerable since we left the house in search of your precious son.."

"You need a medal in lying.."

"And you need a bronze in telling the bigger lies.."Ariana fling back

He scoffs..."Wow, look at the black kettle calling the white pot black..."

"And who's the white pot..?"

"Me of course.."

She stood still for a second then she burst into laughter.....

Jerry froze when he saw the person standing behind Ariana....

"You're a perfect example of lies..., the definition of lies should be Jerry.."

"Ariana.."Jerry mutter shaking as the person raise the rifle to Ariana...

"Do not Ariana me.."She retorted oblivious to who was standing behind her..."If you haven't brought me here, I wouldn't be in this bush searching for that stupid and runaway son of yours.."

"Ariana.."He mutter again with quivering lips..

"What..?"She yelled..."You cant talk now, earlier on you were running your mouth like ...

"Ariana.."He call again not moving his eyes from the person behind her..

"What is it...?"She queried

"Behind you.."

"What's behind me..?"She ask slowly turning around..., trepidation hit her when she saw the man, she quickly jump with throbbing heart and stood behind her husband...

"Who are you..?"The jaw rooted man asked raising the gun to face them

Both husband and wife nearly collaspe from fear as they look at the gun....

"Babyy..."Ariana coos fearfully pinching Jerry....

"Who are you..?"The man snarled

Jerry's heart raced with tremendous speed and he fear his heart will be ripped out of his chest..., his brain froze, offering no course of action for his now trembling limbs to take. He felt a warm stream of liquid course down his leg and into his running shoe. he tried to talk but what came out was engulfed in stutters..."Sir.., I.. I..., we can explain sir..."

Ariana close and open her eyes in a huddle, there is nothing more scary than looking at a man who's pointing a gun at you, it's like staring at death in the face..., for a moment she stare at the man's face, she saw his cruel, detestable, disturbing frown in a permanent sinister snarl. Sunken, milky white eyes stared with mindless menace into hers....

"Baby..."She whispered pinching Jerry from behind.."Do something.."

"What do you want me to do..?"He whispered back..

"Are you asking me, you're the one who insist on staying even when I told you it's dangerous, I told you they had guns, but you didn't listen did you, you thought finding your precious son was more important than our lives..."

"I get it okay.."He hollered turning to face her...

"Why are you yelling at me..?"She queried breaking the calmness in her voice..."If you had listen to me when I said we should leave we wouldn't be here facing this crazy man with a gun.., this is your fault, you're so selfish.."

"Ohh.., I'm selfish now.."He crowled, a mirthless smile accompanying his words...."You're the one who had refused to give me a child for two years, two years Ariana and you call me the selfish one, selfish must be redefined..."

"Well your stupid decision to stay here is about getting us killed..."

"If it gets us killed, you're to blame for it.., if you had given me a child, we wouldn't be here, i wouldn't adopt Joakin.."

"OF course, blame me, when men do something stupid that they can't turn from, they blame their wives..."

"I'll blame you, you did this.."

"Hey.."The man with the gun chimes in.."Are...

"Stay out of this.."Jerry and Ariana shouted at him in unison..

"This is a family business.."Jerry added and turn back to face his wife..."I want a child Ariana, I want a child.."

"Well I'm not ready to have a child.."

"You're going to give me a child Ariana.., give me a child.."

"Will you stop shouting at me.."

"Why won't I shout at you..?"

"Disgusting, disgusting..."She said with a grimace face.."You're spitting on my face.."

"I'll spit on your face.."He blare out..

"You're going to ruin my makeup with your irritating...

"Hohohohoho...."He heaved a ridiculous laughter..."Your makeup is already ruined.."

"And whose fault is that huh.., you're the one who took me out of the house without food in my stomach and you brought me into this wild bush in search of your runaway son.."

Jerry was about talking back when a gun shot sounded..., their hearts stopped for a second before it began beating again with tremendous speed...

"Are you two done..?"The man sneer reminding them he's the one with the gun.....

Jerry heaved out a silent scream, the scream was the kind of strangled cry that belongs to those not long for this world, a scream of one in mortal terror, rooted to the spot and too afraid to run......

"Are you...?"The man scowled corraling them in one spot

Jerry swallowed forcefully...., his mouth shook as he tried to form words...

"Are you..?"The man reiterated angrily

"No sir.."Jerry replied in a rushed.. "I mean yes sir.., yes...yes sir.."

Ariana squirm as she struggled against the ropes that was tied around their bodies, when she couldn't untie herself from Jerry, she gave up and sigh bitterly...

"This is your fault...."She said, her voice clipped with anger..

Jerry mind was far off, all he keep thinking about is how he's going untie himself and search for his son...

"Is there anyone in front of you...?"He asked in a whisper

Ariana hissed.."If there is you think I'll be talking to you, the idiot left us here to die"

"If he returns, they'll surely kill us.., we need to get out of here.."

"I know that.."She said.."But how..?"

He jut his chin and look at the thick ropes tied around his and Ariana body......"I.., I don't know.."

"What do you mean you don't know, do something..?"

"What do you want me to do.., am not a superman.."

"Aren't you the man of the house..?"She quizzed

He scoffs.."And you, aren't you the woman of the house..?"

"Are you kidding me, my strength can't be equal to yours..."

"Oh really..., but your mouth seems to be more powerful than mine..., because every time, all you do is talk like a faulty running tap.."

"Are you calling me a talkative...?"

"Did I mention talkative...?"

"I just don't understand why I got married to you in the first place, I should have married that body builder..., he would have know what to do in this situation.."

"What body builder..?"

"The body builder my mum asked me to marry, but I didn't listen, I was so stupid.., I thought the one I chose was a strong man, you're nothing but a feather...a lying feather.."

Jerry laugh.."So you think that Goliath was better than me.."

"He isn't a Goliath.."

"But he does look like a Goliath..."

"Have you seen Goliath..?"She asked

"Not the real Goliath, but I did see the one in the movie, David and Goliath...."

"Will you stop talking about Goliath and do something.."

"You do something..., all you do is blah blah blah blah blah..."

"And all you do is blu blu blu blu blu.."

"Touche wifey.., there's no English word in the dictionary that is blu blu blu blu blu..."

"And there's no English word in the dictionary that is blah blah blah blah blah.."

"Are you seriously contesting that..?"

"Yes I'm seriously contesting it..."She riposte.

"Okay.."He said with nibbed lips..

"Do something Jerry.."She blare out giving him an elbow..

"Are you blind, we're both tied, I can't do anything.."

"So you're just going to let them kill us..?"

"No.., why would you even say that..?"

"Because you're doing nothing.."

"I'm trying to do something.."

"What..?"

"What is what..?"

Her lips curl at the question..."What are you doing..?"

"I don't know.., all I think about is my son"

"Jesus Jerry, can't your brain think on something other than your stupid son...."

"Ariana, we're tied to each other body..., other than my legs, I can't move any other thing..."

"You can't move your dick..?"

"Jesus Ariana, we're in trouble and all you could think is my dick..."

"You said you can move only your legs, I wanted to be sure.."

"Well my dick is intact and still movable."

Ariana heaved a deep sigh before biting her bottom lip in frustration and that was when she felt something moving on her legs, when she lower her eyes, she saw an ant..., her eyes widened with shock and she quickly start screaming shaking her legs vigorously

"Ariana.., what is wrong with you now..?"

"A dangerous animal is crawling on my leg.."She blare out stills screaming..

"What Ariana, is it a snake...?"

"No.."

"Then what is it...?"

"An ant.."

"Ariana..."He blare out..."Is an ant a dangerous animal. "

The drama continues tomorrow......

13 Likes

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 10:38pm On May 01, 2020
GentRoyal:
Finally got to this point grin
Lemme take a seat and relax
Welcome
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Silver1996(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2020
Humbleness:
Thanks for the update.
Funny story you got here.
You welcome..thanks
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by sly12345: 11:42pm On May 01, 2020
Silver you too much, thanks a lot
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Lilly4endu(f): 1:31am On May 02, 2020
I remove my cap for this husband and wife.

1 Like

Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by oloyedprince1(m): 1:39am On May 02, 2020
wahala dey ooo
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by skubido(m): 6:30am On May 02, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: JERRY AND ARIANA (A Son For Three Days) by Ann2012(f): 7:48am On May 02, 2020
I'm loving the couples rant

Thanks for the update

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Whistle Blower / E-books Download: James Hardley Chase / Chimamanda Adichie Makes Meghan Markle 'Forces For Change' Vogue List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.