Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Total Oil And Gas Test - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Total Oil And Gas Test (3843 Views)

I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment / Job Vacancy At Total Oil Limited Nigeria / Total Oil And Gas Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Oil And Gas Test by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2011
Does anyone have an idea what type of questions will come out in the total Aptitude test (in other words has anyone done it b4). I was called for it on the 12th of january in PH and I am looking for specific fields to concentrate on. Any help will be appreciated.
Re: Total Oil And Gas Test by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2011
God pls in the name of Jesus let somebody answer me. I know I sin with my thoughts alot Lord but have mercy Amen.
Re: Total Oil And Gas Test by ighoeve: 12:11am On Jan 10, 2011
Hi,

Giving you this number is very wrong, I know, Nobody knows all these dubious people around who would want to do dubious things with this number, But let us forget that now,

Please call this number 08074706743, Ask him everything you would like to ask him, Tell him not to take any YAHOO YAHOO person seriously because they may start calling, Please,
Re: Total Oil And Gas Test by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2011
ighoeve that number does not work.
Anyway I went for the test and it was difficult.
It was not exactly GMAT at all. It was just shl. For anyone who sees this in future before the test goodluck.

Heres what I know

when u apply to total as a graduate they will email u if u are short listed for the scholarship to do ur masters in france.

The test has 32 questions in the verbal section to be done in 18 minutes.
it has 20 questions in the quantitative with a time limit of 20 minutes.

It is basic shl and the qestions are not hard but reding and understanding the questions while under pressure and in a highly airconditioned room makes it harder.

if u wanna pass u have to learn to speed read

the quantitative is only pie charts and graph calculations while the verbal is true false /cannt say passages

1 Like

Re: Total Oil And Gas Test by ighoeve: 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2011
Sorry, I also just realized today that the dude has changed his number, Oil company man now, Anyway, if you are desirous of studying in France and you have a good GPA, that is a very good 2:1 or better still a first, then let me know, But I only know of courses in Mgt, Econs, Finance, Good luck,
Re: Total Oil And Gas Test by Baronet: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2011
ighoeve:

Sorry, I also just realized today that the dude has changed his number, Oil company man now, Anyway, if you are desirous of studying in France and you have a good GPA, that is a very good 2:1 or better still a first, then let me know, But I only know of courses in Mgt, Econs, Finance, Good luck,

Ighoeve, Is there a number i can reach you on?
BTW, my email-barronetti at yahoo dot com
Re: Total Oil And Gas Test by kasali4real(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kudos to ma bros in the house jarus, t22 and others, pls I need a an advice on aw I can get into total. I am an industrial chemistry graduate of FUPRE, I got the general safety cert and I also hv my IT experience as a Production programmer and a quality control analyst @ warri refiniery. Pls I need a mentor frm these multinationals any1 ready to mentor me can pls mail me on sodiqksa@yahoo.com
OTHER certification dat can give me and edge will b highly appreciated.
Re: Total Oil And Gas Test by kasali4real(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Kudos to ma bros in the house jarus, t22 and others, pls I need a an advice on aw I can get into total. I am an industrial chemistry graduate of FUPRE, I got the general safety cert and I also hv my IT experience as a Production programmer and a quality control analyst @ warri refiniery. Pls I need a mentor frm these multinationals any1 ready to mentor me can pls mail me on sodiqksa@yahoo.com
OTHER certification dat can give me and edge will b highly appreciated.!

(1) (Reply)

Attitude To Work: Love What You Do / Make Up To $2000 Monthly With Facebook.... / Are Job Opportunities Opened To Linguistics Graduates In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.