Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt (40521 Views)

Abuja Airport 2nd Runway: Wike Announces N825b Compensation For Indigenes / Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government / Wike Announces Temporary Lifting Of Lockdown For Residents To Restock Foodstuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by bamasite2: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Na so we hear for radio, but Port Harcourt lock-down is always audio lock-down grin

I am determined to help you achieve an amazing female orgasm:
I am devoted to helping women have amazing orgasms during this lock-down and beyond. My guarantee is that if you buy my device, follow the instructions, and you don't have an amazing orgasm, I will refund your money! Get the device here now:
https://www.nairaland.com/5790553/female-orgasm-today-money-back
Zero seven zero three 455 4516
PS:
Sounds like such a bold claim, but confidence comes from knowing
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by desiredhome: 7:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Any time this man drink that him thing na so him go dey yawn trash......
All the anger say Federal government no give him money, why not lock the whole Rivers State or the whole Port Harcourt and Obio-Akpo?
Shame on you wiked wike whenever you decide to remove the lockdown
Confused man

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by vasco01(m): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=awhybliss post=88921643] Who else knows what BUHARI speech will be like tonight?[/quot

Another 2 weeks
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by jamesversion: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
Just imagine the Combination. Buhari is your President and Wike is your Governor. Wahala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by desiredhome: 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
rollwinger:
Who on Earth is advising this governor. As small as metropolitan pH is, palliatives are still be shared along party lines or communities that are host to companies. Only 6 confirmed cases and he is breathing down fire. Fct has over a hundred cases yet they still open markets skeletally for people to go and buy food.
Well, this is what we get when thugs rule.
He is a greedy confused man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by okenyenwa(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Action and workaholic Governor. U are doing ur job weller and jeje. Becos dis coro coro no be beans. Tnx for ur wonderful work
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by franksam2009: 7:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wike is just trying so hard to be like Trump, always acting and misbehaving anyhow, I wonder if he doesn't have an advisor undecided

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Sniper101(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
To all those abusing Wike about the way he's handling the affairs of Rivers State...

...make una take

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Osidazz19: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2020
Dictator wicked Wike.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:42pm On Apr 27, 2020
my governor sef...this one is a no no.. .....ph boys go create their own one million boys o...me i no get that kain strength to dey do vigilante everynight like my brothers in lagos o

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by princeamadi(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Some leaders are just stupid are foolish, common sense is never common

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by blowjohn(m): 7:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
chatinent:
This is false imprisonment, a violation of the human rights.

Are u an American?
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by blowjohn(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
franksam2009:
Wike is just trying so hard to be like Trump, always acting and misbehaving anyhow, I wonder if he doesn't have an advisor undecided

U people should leave trump na.
Abi ubbe CNN staff?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Modikko(m): 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Madness can only be treated with Madness.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Iamikeokwu(m): 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
Dey should educate dis Rivers State governor about lockdown

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by lastempero: 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
This guy is becoming intoxicated with power.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by tomju(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wicked Wike and Simon Nwakaudu his SA electronic media that cannot write a speech without errors.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by funshint(m): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
This man is just a few inches away from being a tyrant. Power drunk monster.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by robosky02(m): 7:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
Self delusion, his assassin task force will just kill more people.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by rummmy: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
The governor is out of order,he is over doing it this time but I think he is mad with those affected areas..dont be surprise to hear he lifted the ban tomorrow..... To those living in the affected areas, don't worry, just connect with a family,relatives or friends residing outside this areas, go join them and live your normal life till normalcy return.... It's a simple sense...we survive helping each other.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by robosky02(m): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
desiredhome:
Any time this man drink that him thing na so him go dey yawn trash......
All the anger say Federal government no give him money, why not lock the whole Rivers State or the whole Port Harcourt and Obio-Akpo?
Shame on you wiked wike whenever you decide to remove the lockdown
Confused man

Fools talk the loudest

Go and see how people are dying in Italy, Spain , and even here in kano then you'll hide under bed for3 months

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Slimranky(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
God bless all my Guy's that are married with kid's
May you all never lack what to feed your little kid's and wife this hard and end times
E no easy I must confess�
After these lockdown
Omo no dulling,do whatever you can to secure the bag
After all Heaven is not promised for some pastor's sef,
Na Owu dey make young boy look like Agadi
Money sweet like candy
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Sgoldentouch: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Osagyefo98:
This one na overdo Abeg.

This man no get advisers at all.

Let him sit down and draw modalities on how to run the state constructively not all these dictatorial tendencies.

I have read all the now 3 pages of this topic, only 6 % actually agrees with this great man.
If you know how much this governor has saved this state , a state with an international airport, one of the most economical and business hub in Nigeria... By now, it would have been taken over by Corona, because the first incidence was timely and neatly diverted.

If you all care to know, those areas has incidences that Wike is rushing to put a stop to them. People on ground knows all his efforts unlike the online critiques and observers.
What owe him is prayers and support not all these negative vibes here and there.
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by joinnow: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
Too like until further notice
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Obiwank: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
This now just sounds like a power play to me. Since you did not obey... I will punish you.

Someone should go and inform these guys that lock down is not a sacrifice to the god of Covid 19. You lock down and ramp up testing at the same time.

We have a long way... Sad!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by robosky02(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
Angelfrost:
Wike is just power drunk tbh... He probably believes himself to be an emperor in the very same mold as Kim Jong-Un of North Korea... See how he just dey impose, lift, cancel, and somersault lockdown anyhow.... Funny!!! grin

If I give you E- slap

Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Dollabiz: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oh
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by desiredhome: 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
robosky02:

Fools talk the loudest

Go and see how people are dying in Italy, Spain , and even here in kano then you'll hide under bed for3 months

Hello mr dumbass............placing curfew in some parts while other part are still moving around will not spread the virus abi?
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by robosky02(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
desiredhome:

Hello mr dumbass............placing curfew in some parts while other part are still moving around will not spread the virus abi?
Mtcheeeeeew

Okoko

They said reduce movement, but if you wouldn't they forces you to stay in doors by force
Re: Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt by Dakad: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
Honestly, oga Wike advisers are so dumb or probably the guy doesn't listen to advice. Just to reinstate my consistent stand regarding this lock down here and there, I don't have any issue with it. However, his approach is so cruel and not considerate. How could a governor announce total lock down in some area and give less than 24 hours notice. He announced lock down in the evening and take effect from the following morning. Who does that. How do you expect people to stock up their home. I know people who are confused now because they don't plan for such short notice. Wike needs to be considerate. Ogun state governor pleaded with PMB to give his people few more days to join a total lock down announce by PMB with almost 72hours notice

I'm not surprised anyway, this isn't election strategy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Burn Declan Emelumba's House In Ubulu, Imo State / Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form / I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.