Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) (8262 Views)

Donnie McClurkin Calls Super Bowl Halftime Performance "Absolutely Fantastic" / Donnie Mcclurkin,don Moen, Others Headline The Experience 2017-house On The Rock / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by PervertProphet: 6:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
One of the recent lies by Satan engineered especially amongst Black People by Heretical groups like the Black Hebrew Israelites, Black Nation of Islam, etcetera is the endless debate over the Skin colour of Jesus Christ.

Many Ignorant individuals have fallen for this old Satanic lie rebranded again in our age and time.

I would treat this later in details but this is my impromptu response to a moniker named Donnie and I decided to share it on my Wall pending when I will treat this topic fully.

@Donnie

Who told you Jesus first of all was a White Caucasian?
Of What importance/relevance has the colour of Jesus's Skin got to do with the importance of the Salvation plan He brought of which His life that was Sinless attested to that fact.

The ever first drawings of Jesus Christ were 200 years (2 Centuries) after Jesus has ascended back to Heaven. The Earliest Christians starting from His Disciples were never interested in what colour His Skin was. The drawings by the Semitic people of Jesus Christ two hundred years after his ascension are more brownish and quite different from the drawings of the White Caucasian Christians who started drawing their own white racial representation of Jesus 400 years after the Semitic People.

The Ethiopian Christians drawing of Jesus 300 years before Muhammad and Islam also contrast differently to the drawings of Jesus by either the Semitic Christians or the White Caucasian Christians in Rome. Everyone drew Jesus according to his own racial feature. The Semitic Christians that is the Jews, Syrians, and others like the Ethiopian, Libyans Christians, etcetera of the Old World who were first Christians before Islam came through with the Sword and had many of their descendants as Muslims today.

These African Christians drew their racial features into the representation of Jesus and theirs was different from the White Caucasian Christians of Byzantine and Rome also different to the oldest ones by the Semitic people as found in Syria. The Semitic people are usually Brown. Everyone drew Jesus Christ according to how their racial skin looked and this is because No one knows how exactly Jesus Christ looked like because the Disciples who were first with him and others like the Africans: Ethiopians, Libyans, etcetera who lived in the very period of Jesus Christ ascension to Heaven were never interested in what he looked like. That was not the most important thing to them. It was the Salvation He brought them that they were concerned about. 100 years after Jesus Christ ascended back to Heaven. No one even drew how he looked like. Infact, Jesus was merely represented by symbols like Anchor, etcetera and not by full pictorial representation of Him.

The first ever drawing of Jesus Christ was in 235AD found in Syria. That is 235 years after the ascension of Jesus Christ.

Nothing of this Racial based Religious agitation and ideologies will bring Peace to the World.
1) The Jews with Judaism
2) The Arabs with majorly Sunni Islam and the need for everyother Muslims from other Nations to speak and read the qur'an in Arabic, their language.
3) The White Caucasians with their Seperatism and other racist groups, etcetera
4) The Black Hebrew Israelites and Black Nation of Islam with their teaching that all White People are Devils and that only Black Man will be saved and their teaching that the domination of white man ended in 1914.
5) The Jehovah Witness with their 144,000 instead of the Israelites the Bible talked about. It is suddenly recalculated as 144,000 Jehovah Witnesses in America that partake in the Memorial meal of the Lord and their failed and New light understanding on 1914. When formerly, it was that Christ returned invisibly. Even Beth-Sarim was set up by Rutherford to welcome them, etcetera and their numerous failed prophecies.
6) The Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa, Niger Delta agitations
7) The Indian Hindu/Sikh Vs the Pakistani Islam opposition, etcetera.

All these aggression and agitations will all fail even if Africans, China, US, Saudi Arabia, Islam, Biafra, etcetera become World Power. It means nothing as there would never be Peace on Earth. Only till the Kingdom of God comes and Jesus Christ becomes the Ruler. There is no racial dichotomy or gender in Heaven or Marriage. The Incorruptible Body we would have won't have a need for all that Nonsense that we do need here on Earth.

It is only our Corruptible Body here that discriminates against our different racial or tribal features. By the way, na today you know say Chinese dey discriminate against Blacks but not all Chinese because there are some Spirit filled Chinese Christians who are also facing persecution too just like the Blacks from the Chinese Totalitarian/Dictatorial government but who despite all that have continued to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ that is for all men to draw into one Big family. Individuals of different races and bloodlines into one with Jesus Christ.

Satan is playing with your eternal destiny arguing about useless things like the skin of Jesus Christ till you turn up in Hell then your foolishness will then become evident.

This is the first drawing of Jesus Christ found in Syria 235 years after the death, ressurection, and ascension of Jesus Christ. Notice how different it is to the ones of Jesus Christ drawn by White Caucasian Christians who are only drawing a Jesus Christ that resembles their racial features. Nowhere in the Bible does it talk about Jesus Christ having a White feature. Now, if you as a West African draw Jesus Christ as having black features. That's your own problem but these debate as to how Jesus Christ looks is one of the Stupidest debate I have ever seen.

Galatians 3:1 KJV — O foolish Galatians Donnie and all other Cult groups, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

This picture below is titled: "The Healing of the Paralytic"

2 Likes

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by chatinent: 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lol. Stereotype.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by PervertProphet: 7:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
chatinent:
Lol. Stereotype.

I don't get what you are trying to communicate with your Stereotype comment.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
All these are distractions by the enemy to lose focus on what is important.

Many are filled with spirits that propagate these trivialities.

The end of the age is upon us.

The King is coming.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by PervertProphet: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jeromejnr:

The King is coming.

You are correct.

Many these days are filled with an itchy ear for all sorts of false teachings and gospels propagated by Satan to confuse men and lead them away from the Only One that they should look up to that is Jesus Christ, the Author and finisher of our Faith.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=PervertProphet post=88921572]

You think you know something...
You are better ignored. You are under a spell. The message I bear is not for everyone. Those who are his sheep will hear and awake.

A Reverend sister was accusing me today of brainwashing my Mum (a Phd holder) and I told her my mum was in this truth before me.

Then I asked if she knew a certain popular Bishop and she said yes. Then I said "he was a white man" (even though I knew he was black).... I never met him though. "He was black!" the old nun retorted. "No he was white", I said repeatedly. Until she said "okay o" and hung up. How come it matters to her that the bishop was black? Why didn't she say color doesn't matter?

That is the same way you liars and hypocrites provoke YAH to anger with the things you teach his people. When you say, his color doesn't matter you are codedly trying to strip Israel his chosen people of thier identify. You will not go unpunished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jeromejnr:

The King is coming.

By the time those liars you call pastors are dealt with you will wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
PervertProphet:
One of the recent lies by Satan engineered especially amongst Black People by Heretical groups like the Black Hebrew Israelites, Black Nation of Islam, etcetera is the endless debate over the Skin colour of Jesus Christ.

Many Ignorant individuals have fallen for this old Satanic lie rebranded again in our age and time.

I would treat this later in details but this is my impromptu response to a moniker named Donnie and I decided to share it on my Wall pending I will treat this topic fully.

@Donnie

Of What importance/relevance has the colour of Jesus's Skin got to do with the importance of the Salvation plan He brought of which His life that was Sinless attested to that fact.

The ever first drawings of Jesus Christ were 200 years (2 Centuries) after Jesus has ascended back to Heaven. The Earliest Christians starting from His Disciples were never interested in what colour His Skin was. The drawings by the Semitic people of Jesus Christ two hundred years after his ascension are more brownish and quite different from the drawings of the White Caucasian Christians who started drawing their own white racial representation of Jesus 400 years after the Semitic People.

The Ethiopian Christians drawing of Jesus 300 years before Muhammad and Islam also contrast differently to the drawings of Jesus by either the Semitic Christians or the White Caucasian Christians in Rome. Everyone drew Jesus according to his own racial feature. The Semitic Christians that is the Jews, Syrians, and others like the Ethiopian, Libyans Christians, etcetera of the Old World who were first Christians before Islam came through with the Sword and had many of their descendants as Muslims today.

These African Christians drew their racial features into the representation of Jesus and theirs was different from the White Caucasian Christians of Byzantine and Rome also different to the oldest ones by the Semitic people as found in Syria. The Semitic people are usually Brown. Everyone drew Jesus Christ according to how their racial skin looked and this is because No one knows how Jesus Christ looked like because the Disciples who were first with him and others like the Africans: Ethiopians, Libyans, etcetera who lived in the very period of Jesus Christ ascension to Heaven were never interested in what he looked like. That was not the most important thing to them. It was the Salvation He brought them that they were concerned about. 100 years after Jesus Christ ascended back to Heaven. No one even drew how he looked like. Infact, Jesus was merely represented by symbols like anchor, etcetera and not by full pictorial representation of Him.

The first ever drawing of Jesus Christ was in 235AD found in Syria. That is 235 years after the ascension of Jesus Christ.

Nothing of this Racial based Religious agitation and ideologies will bring Peace to the World.
1) The Jews with Judaism
2) The Arabs with majorly Sunni Islam and the need for everyother Muslims from other Nations to speak and read the qur'an in Arabic, their language.
4) The Black Hebrew Israelites and Black Nation of Islam with their teaching that all White People are Devils and that only Black Man will be saved and their teaching that the domination of white man ended in 1914.
5) The Jehovah Witness with their 144,000 instead of the Israelites the Bible talked about. It is suddenly recalculated as 144,000 Jehovah Witnesses in America that partake in the Memorial meal of the Lord and their failed and New light understanding on 1914. When formerly, it was that Christ returned invisibly. Even Beth-Sarim was set up by Rutherford to welcome them, etcetera and their numerous failed prophecies.

All these aggression and agitations will all fail even if Africans, China, US, Saudi Arabia, Islam, Biafra, etcetera become World Power. It means nothing as there would never be Peace on Earth. Only till the Kingdom of God comes. Jesus Christ would be the Ruler. There is no racial dichotomy or gender in Heaven or Marriage. The Incorruptible Body we would have won't have all that need for all that Nonsense that we do need here on Earth.

It is only our Corruptible Body here that discriminates against our different racial or tribal features. By the way, na today you know say Chinese dey discriminate against Blacks but not all Chinese because there are some Spirit filled Chinese Christians who are also facing persecution too just like the Blacks from the Chinese Totalitarian/Dictatorial government but who despite that have continued to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ that is for all men to draw into one Big family. Individuals of different races and bloodlines into one with Jesus Christ.

Satan is playing with your eternal destiny arguing about useless things like the skin of Jesus Christ till you turn up in Hell then your foolishness will then become evident.

This is the first drawing of Jesus Christ found in Syria 235 years after the death, ressurection, and ascension of Jesus Christ. Notice how different it is to the ones of Jesus Christ drawn by White Caucasian Christians who are only drawing a Jesus Christ that resembles their racial features. Nowhere in the Bible does it talk about Jesus Christ having a White feature. Now, if you as a West African draw Jesus Christ as having black features. That's your own problem but these debate as to how Jesus Christ looks is one of the Stupidest debate I have ever seen.

Galatians 3:1 KJV — O foolish Galatians Donnie and all other Cult groups, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

And next time make your posts brief. I find that many who talk too much end up saying nothing.

If his color mattered to the spirit of YAH, it should matter to you.

Revelation 1:14-15
[14]His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
[15]And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

He had wooly hair and deep brown/black skin like burnt brass. Those are negro features.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by MuttleyLaff: 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
PervertProphet:

I would treat this later in details but this is my impromptu response to a moniker named donnie and I decided to share it on my Wall pending I will treat this topic fully.

@Donnie
1/ Who told you Jesus first of all was a White Caucasian?
2/ Of What importance/relevance has the colour of Jesus's Skin got to do with the importance of the Salvation plan He brought of which His life that was Sinless attested to that fact.

These African Christians drew their racial features into the representation of Jesus and theirs was different from the White Caucasian Christians of Byzantine and Rome also different to the oldest ones by the Semitic people as found in Syria. The Semitic people are usually Brown. Everyone drew Jesus Christ according to how their racial skin looked and this is because No one knows how Jesus Christ looked like because the Disciples who were first with him and others like the Africans: Ethiopians, Libyans, etcetera who lived in the very period of Jesus Christ ascension to Heaven were never interested in what he looked like. That was not the most important thing to them. It was the Salvation He brought them that they were concerned about. 100 years after Jesus Christ ascended back to Heaven. No one even drew how he looked like. Infact, Jesus was merely represented by symbols like anchor, etcetera and not by full pictorial representation of Him.

1) The Jews with Judaism

All these aggression and agitations will all fail even if Africans, China, US, Saudi Arabia, Islam, Biafra, etcetera become World Power. It means nothing as there would never be Peace on Earth. Only till the Kingdom of God comes. Jesus Christ would be the Ruler. There is no racial dichotomy or gender in Heaven or Marriage. The Incorruptible Body we would have won't have all that need for all that Nonsense that we do need here on Earth.

It is only our Corruptible Body here that discriminates against our different racial or tribal features. By the way, na today you know say Chinese dey discriminate against Blacks but not all Chinese because there are some Spirit filled Chinese Christians who are also facing persecution too just like the Blacks from the Chinese Totalitarian/Dictatorial government but who despite that have continued to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ that is for all men to draw into one Big family. Individuals of different races and bloodlines into one with Jesus Christ.

Galatians 3:1 KJV
"O foolish Galatians donnie and all other Cult groups, who hath bewitched you,
that ye should not obey the truth,
before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
"

Gbam. Gbamer. Gbamest.

donnie:
You will score high in the court of men.
"People die once, and after that they are judged"
- Hebrews 9:27

Yahshua Ha Mashiach is my SAN fyi.

So I ask, donnie, since you claim to be a Bantu Israelite. What's your ethnicity in Israel? What tribe are you from? We know that Yahshua Ha Mashiach is not a Jew. He is not a Pharisee, but He is a true Judahite, the Lion of Judah, the awaited King and much prophesied Messiah. He is the Yahshua Ha Mashiach, the salvation to the entire world wide promised that will come from Judah.

So donnie Mister Bantu Israelite, I ask you, what tribe of Israel are you from please? Which of Judah, Levi, Reuben, Simeon, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Manasseh, and Ephraim are you?

Please show where the current location and/or existence of the 12 Hebrew/Israelite tribes are?

donnie:
But YAH did not seek your opinion before choosing Israel to be above all nations.
So, donnie, you say "YAH did not seek your opinion before choosing Israel to be above all nations". Right? OK then, here are two simple easy direct and straightforward poser questions for you donnie, just keep in the back of your mind there, that, Israel was YAH’s wife, lol. Of course nah, lol, she was married to God, wasnt she donnie, lol, hmm? Anyway the following are the two questions:
1/ Please donnie, list the at least two grounds, on which one, legally is relieved of being married to another person, lol, and then free to take on another bride, lol.
2/ What two circumstances and/or situations, legally and lawfully, releases oneself from from marriage to a once dear and loved one, donnie?

donnie:
It is obvious that Christianity has taught us lies for centuries. To the point where we cannot reason anymore. Israel has been taught to hate themselves and prefer whites to their brothers. Christianity was and still is a varitable tool for the descruction of the black man.
1/ donnie, is it obvious and/or OK to hate every white people, if they aren’t a Bantu Israelite?
2/ Is it OK to hate every Chinese people, if they aren’t Bantu Israelite?
3/ Is it OK to have non Bantu Israelites, like myself, PervertProphet, a whiteman, Chinese or anyone else for that matter, as subservient maids and servants, treated and/or regarded as of lesser importance to a Bantu Israelite like you, hmm?

donnie:
It hasn't yet dawned on you Christians that the world is moving away from useless religion.
donnie you conveniently and purposefully ignore each and every one of questions ever posed to you, only to turn around, just to falsely accuse, calling people all sorts of names, this is a behaviour, something the Pharisees loved and enjoyed doing to do Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ and this you too have resorted to keep doing on almost all your post, and even at the slightest opportunity. You keep on falsely calling others names, which they never, in the first place, say to you that they are, lol

donnie:
... Just look at what's happening to your people...
The people, the bantus, allowed it to be done to themselves

donnie, it obviously is a betrayal and/or departure of good values by society, by our elites, our media, our embraced dogma, our perverted religion, our community/ neighbourhood/national leaders, you and I. We are all guilty of dereliction of duty for failing to match up. It has nothing to do with other people donnie. No, the fault is with the people donnie. The bantus get what they deserve donnie, and shouldn't be upset for the results they didnt get for the work they didn't do.

donnie, go listen to Abami Ẹda Baba Fẹla Anikulapo Kuti RIP - "Original Sufferhead" lyrics and the paradox of the bantus' situation. Shebi fowl get yansh for back, right, but hin don tay, when yansh don dey get, parting for middle

♯ ♪♫♬ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
"Water! Light! Food! House! Ye paripa ooo (exclaimation of despair)
Wetin do them (what!?)
You mean you don't know
Wetin do them?
I go tell you
Wetin do them?
You go hear am
Wetin do them? ...
"
♩♪ ♫ ♬ ♫♬♩♪ ♫♬♭♮

donnie:
Kick out the white idol they call Jesus and half the problem is solved.
1/ Is Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ a white idol?
2/ Is that what the scripture says Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ is, hmmm? A white idol?
3/ donnie, anthropologically and historically speaking, do you believe that Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ is a black skinned man, white skinned man, an olive coloured tan skinned man or it doesnt at all matter His skin tone?

Lastly donnie, since you claim to be a Bantu Israelite, who follows the commandments of YAH, the passover just a weeks ago gone past, please out of curiosity, how did you celebrate and observe it please? I would like your biblical reference for this too please, lol. Thank you, lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
PervertProphet:

I just love these questions. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Gbam. Gbamer. Gbamest.

So I ask, donnie, since you claim to be a Bantu Israelite. What's your ethnicity in Israel? What tribe are you from? We know that Yahshua Ha Mashiach is not a Jew. He is not a Pharisee, but He is a true Judahite, the Lion of Judah, the awaited King and much prophesied Messiah. He is the Yahshua Ha Mashiach, the salvation to the entire world wide promised that will come from Judah.

So donnie Mister Bantu Israelite, I ask you, what tribe of Israel are you from please? Which of Judah, Levi, Reuben, Simeon, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Manasseh, and Ephraim are you?

Please show where the current location and/or existence of the 12 Hebrew/Israelite tribes are?

So, donnie, you say "YAH did not seek your opinion before choosing Israel to be above all nations". Right? OK then, here are two simple easy direct and straightforward poser questions for you donnie, just keep in the back of your mind there, that, Israel was YAH’s wife, lol. Of course nah, lol, she was married to God, wasnt she donnie, lol, hmm? Anyway the following are the two questions:
1/ Please donnie, list the at least two grounds, on which one, legally is relieved of being married to another person, lol, and then free to take on another bride, lol.
2/ What two circumstances and/or situations, legally and lawfully, releases oneself from from marriage to a once dear and loved one, donnie?

1/ donnie, is it obvious and/or OK to hate every white people, if they aren’t a Bantu Israelite?
3/ Is it OK to have non Bantu Israelites, like myself, PervertProphet, a whiteman, Chinese or anyone else for that matter, as subservient maids and servants, treated and/or regarded as of lesser importance to a Bantu Israelite like you, hmm?

donnie you conveniently and purposefully ignore each and every one of questions ever posed to, only to turn around just to falsely accuse, calling people all sorts of names, this is a behaviour, something the Pharisees loved and enjoyed doing to do Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ. You keep on falsely calling others names which we never, in the first are, lol

donnie, it obviously is a betrayal and/or departure of good values by society, by our elites, our media, our embraced dogma, our perverted religion, our community/ neighbourhood/national leaders, you and I. We are all guilty of dereliction of duty for failing to match up. It has nothing to do with other people donnie. No, the fault is with the people donnie. The bantus get what they deserve donnie, and shouldn't be upset for the results they didnt get for the work they didn't do.

donnie, go listen to Abami Ẹda Baba Fẹla Anikulapo Kuti RIP - "Original Sufferhead" lyrics and the paradox of the bantus' situation. Shebi fowl get yansh for back, right, but hin don tay, when yansh don dey get, parting for middle

♯ ♪♫♬ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Wetin do them (what!?)
You mean you don't know
Wetin do them?
I go tell you
Wetin do them?
You go hear am
Wetin do them? ...
"
♩♪ ♫ ♬ ♫♬♩♪ ♫♬♭♮

2/ Is that what the scripture says Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ is, hmmm? A white idol?
3/ donnie, anthropologically and historically speaking, do you believe that Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ is a black skinned man, white skinned man, an olive coloured tan skinned man or it doesnt at all matter His skin tone?

Lastly donnie, since you claim to be a Bantu Israelite, who follows the commandments of YAH, the passover just a weeks ago gone past, please out of curiosity, how did you celebrate and observe it please? I would like your biblical reference for this too please, lol. Thank you, lol.

So much ignorance in one post. It's obvious you do not want me to respond. Ask direct questions or make clear points or counter claims. You don't say a thousand things and expect me to respond to everyone of them. Am I running away? One at a time please.

1 Like

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Seated with my legs crossed, patiently waiting for answers to those questions cool

2 Likes

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yes, respond one at a time please.
donnie:

So much ignorance in one post. It's obvious you do not want me to respond. Ask direct questions or make clear points or counter claims. You don't say a thousand things and expect me to respond to everyone of them. Am I running away? One at a time please.

1 Like

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by MuttleyLaff: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2020
donnie:
So much ignorance in one post. It's obvious you do not want me to respond.
Trust me, nothing gladdens my heart than see you successfully answer each and every one of those easy, simple, direct and straightforward questions donnie

donnie:
Ask direct questions or make clear points or counter claims. You don't say a thousand things and expect me to respond to everyone of them.
Take them one after the other, whats your rush. Take your time donnie, lol

donnie:
Am I running away?
Yes you are. You seem you're just about planning to do so, lol

donnie:
One at a time please.
Start from the first very top one and slowly but surely work your way down to the last questions. Dont worry, I am keeping tabs on what question you would have answered and what questions you ignore, avoid or dropped as if its a hot potato, lol
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Trust me, nothing gladdens my heart than see you successfully answer each and every one of those easy, simple, direct and straightforward questions donnie

Take them one after the other, whats your rush. Take your time donnie, lol

Yes you are. You seem you're just about planning to do so, lol

Start from the first very top one and slowly but surely work your way down to the last questions. Dont worry, I am keeping tabs on what question you would have answered and what questions you ignore, avoid or dropped as if its a hot potato, lol

I am not in a competition. I simply announce the message of YAH and people have sleepless nights. Even if I was, it certainly isn't a reading or typing competition.

So when you are ready, I will be ready.
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by MuttleyLaff: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
donnie:
I am not in a competition.
Whenever you are overwhelmed, whenever you realise that a straight stick is about to placed alongside your crooked stick, you then quickly switch and opt to go strawmanning because I dont know where you plucked this idea of being in a competition from donnie

donnie:
I simply announce the message of YAH and people have sleepless nights. Even if I was, it certainly isn't a reading or typing competition.
Woe to you, teachers scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
For you traverse the sea and the dry land to make one convert,
and whenever it may happen, you make him twofold more a son of Gehenna than yourselves.

- Matthew 23:15

donnie, you simply are announcing a non message of YAH. The message of YAH IS THE Gospel. It is Good News. Now, look above and read what Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, says concerning all this

donnie:
I am born ready donnie. Unlike you donnie, I am 2 Timothy 2:15 ever ready, lol. Ready, is one of my middle names. Look at you, tail stuck behind leg, running and hiding away from soft tickling feathers, lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Whenever you are overwhelmed, whenever you realise that a straight stick is about to placed alongside your crooked stick, you then quickly switch and opt to go strawmanning because I dont know where you plucked this idea of being in a competition from donnie

Woe to you, teachers scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
For you traverse the sea and the dry land to make one convert,
and whenever it may happen, you make him twofold more a son of Gehenna than yourselves.

- Matthew 23:15

donnie, you simply are announcing a non message of YAH. The message of YAH IS THE Gospel. It is Good News. Now, look above and read what Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, says concerning all this

I am born ready donnie. Unlike you donnie, I am 2 Timothy 2:15 ever ready, lol. Ready, is one of my middle names. Look at you, tail stuck behind leg, running and hiding away from soft tickling feathers, lol

Na today?
Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by MuttleyLaff: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
donnie:
Na today?
Ehrn now. Nobi today breeze wan blow expose fowl yansh nah.

This ball is in your court donnie. Simply, start from the very top first question and slowly but surely work your way down. Take all the necessary in the world time, you need to answer the questions and answer them without leaving any untouched, ignored, avoided or overlooked, lol

2 Likes

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by Image123(m): 11:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Lol, racists, lamidikanu set of people. As if you are more saved or holy because Jesus is green or blue. Waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by PervertProphet: 6:34am On Apr 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Gbam. Gbamer. Gbamest.

donnie you conveniently and purposefully ignore each and every one of questions ever posed to, only to turn around just to falsely accuse, calling people all sorts of names, this is a behaviour, something the Pharisees loved and enjoyed doing to do Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ. You keep on falsely calling others names which we never, in the first are, lol

♯ ♪♫♬ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Wetin do them (what!?)
You mean you don't know
Wetin do them?
I go tell you
Wetin do them?
You go hear am
Wetin do them? ...
"
♩♪ ♫ ♬ ♫♬♩♪ ♫♬♭♮

Sir, you finish work.
Hahahaha!

The questions you dropped here that Donnie guy can't answer them. The guy don lost.
I want to be like you oh!
I can tell you are a real knowledgeable person.

You read. Kai! No be lie.
Once Once, some of the books you read recommend for your boy so I go follow dey read them too.

1 Like

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by PervertProphet: 6:36am On Apr 28, 2020
donnie:

Seun and Nairaland needs to create a dislike button. You need like a thousand dislike for your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 7:07am On Apr 28, 2020
PervertProphet:

Seun and Nairaland needs to create a dislike button. You need like a thousand dislike for your ignorance.

A thousand of you nor reach. Idolater

See the idol you lawless Christians just finished worshipping. Easter, the Babylonian goddess of fertility.

1 Share

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
donnie:

And next time make your posts brief. I find that many who talk too much end up saying nothing.

If his color mattered to the spirit of YAH, it should matter to you.

Revelation 1:14-15
[14]His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
[15]And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

He had wooly hair and deep brown/black skin like burnt brass. Those are negro features.

You really have serious problems but you don't just know it. You are like the type of farmer that is more concerned about how beautiful the cutlass is that about the sharpness of the cutlass in getting the work done. What do we call such farmer? A very foolish farmer.

First, Black is not one shade of colour unlike the White Caucasians. Our Skin pigmentation allows all Shades of Colour unlike other races. Black has different shades of Colour. There are fair black people. There are dark black people. Have you seen Black Chinese people before or Black Indians or Black Arabs before?!! Black is not just black in your limited Ignorant view. This is something Ignorant people like you don't know.

Now, if you choose to depict your perception of Jesus Christ as a Black man and let's say for argument sake. Everyone does such. What does this change about the historical Jesus and His righteous deeds? If you choose to depict your Jesus as a Black man. Good and fine for you but does this in anyway increase your Spirituality? Is there any where that Jesus Christ commanded that you go into the ends of the world to preach about the gospel of his skin colour? Why are you lacking Intelligence like this? Someone even told you that for over 235 years that there was no drawing of Jesus Christ in whatever racial form. Doesn't that tell you that no one for 235 years was interested in that fruitless task? It surprises me that people these days have smart gadgets but not smart sense.

You even quoted Revelations 1:14-15 which could fit with either the Black feature like you claim or like the Brown Skin colour of the Palestine-Galilean features of the people of Jesus days. In those 1st Century period. Africans, the Semitic people came across themselves. Infact, what this proves especially to Muslims and Atheists that love to claim that everyone was Muslim before Islam was even invented. Haha! Is that Arabs, Africans, etc. Some of their forefathers heard the gospel of Jesus and carried it forward before paganism took over their lands and our land of Africa and today the more organized form of paganism which is Islam took over the lands of the Arabs forcefully. Don't forget at a certain time of persecution. Jesus as a Jewish person was taken to Africa that is Egypt where He stayed a bit before His returned back to Galilee.

Matthew 2:13 KJV — And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

Acts 2:9-17 NLT — [b]Here we are—Parthians, Medes, Elamites, people from Mesopotamia, Judea, Cappadocia, Pontus, the province of Asia, Phrygia, Pamphylia, Egypt, and the areas of Libya around Cyrene, visitors from Rome (both Jews and converts to Judaism), Cretans, and Arabs. [/b]And we all hear these people speaking in our own languages about the wonderful things God has done!” They stood there amazed and perplexed. “What can this mean?” they asked each other. But others in the crowd ridiculed them, saying, “They’re just drunk, that’s all!” Then Peter stepped forward with the eleven other apostles and shouted to the crowd, “Listen carefully, all of you, fellow Jews and residents of Jerusalem! Make no mistake about this. These people are not drunk, as some of you are assuming. Nine o’clock in the morning is much too early for that. No, what you see was predicted long ago by the prophet Joel: ‘In the last days,’ God says,
‘I will pour out my Spirit upon all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy.
Your young men will see visions,
and your old men will dream dreams.

3000 of these people who heard Peter, the Disciple of Jesus preach were converted from amongst all these people of different races and nationalities who were previous converts to Judaism (what you are to preach now. The only difference is that yours is given a Black colouration). At many times even before Judaism. God had a special place for Africa but our paganism didn't allow this grow but no problem. There are prophecies from God as regards Africa. We are not rejected by God. Africa had the presence of Jesus Christ even before the Europeans 400 years after. That is how much God loves Africa but we don't know and our paganism won't let us see that. Notice how Satan copies God. 700 years after Jesus. Satan also copies Jesus and Muhammad is made to run to Africa that is Ethiopia who protected him but what did he pay them back with. He abused them calling them Raisin Heads, that if you want to see Satan that you should look at the black man, etc. Even Bilal Ibn Rabbah is not fully a Black man unlike what the Muslims usually claim.

Any drawing of Jesus Christ. I don't even entertain whether the White Caucasian version or the Black version because nobody actually knows how Jesus Christ looks. The only people that could have been able to do that were the Jews that is his Disciples and others who followed him in the 1st Century. Any other drawing 235 years after He had gone back to Heaven or 400 years after that the White man started drawing of him or yours in 2020 are all trash and to be relegated to the dustbin. This is where I give the Muslims kudos for despite their religion is of Satan. They don't entertain such Nonsense. They say that Muhammad is a mere prophet and is just human but if you as much as try to draw Muhammad whether as Cartoon, or Black man, or as even Arab. You will get killed. No time entertaining your stupidity. If a man that do not have the truth are this zealous for Muhammad that is just an ordinary Prophet. They claim to believe in Jesus much more than the Christians but they don't do it for Jesus but as soon as you try drawing Muhammad in whatever shape or form whether as a Black man or an Arab man or as a White man. You get killed. That should teach you sense, stupid Donnie. That drawing of Jesus Christ as a Black man or White man are all irrelevant. You are lucky Christians don't act like the Muslims. If not you won't be doing such or the people who taught you this false teaching. My Church don't entertain any form of Jesus drawing because that is not the essence.

Revelations 1:14-15 doesn't even prove your Jesus Christ is black man claim. I don't know how you forcefully read that into the passage. It rather proves the claim of Jesus as God. Godhead as taught in the Bible. Remember that this is a vision of Jesus Christ to John the Beloved who relayed it to us via Jewish lens and imagery as known to him in the world now controlled then by the Romans, the Forefathers of the Europeans we know today. John the Beloved decreed blessings on anyone whether Jew or Non-Jew who read this Revelation of Jesus Christ to Him and obeys them in verse 3

Let's see what Revelations 1:14-15 truly says.
He saw a representation of the Lord Jesus Christ in the midst of the golden candlesticks; for he has promised to be with his churches always to the end of the world, filling them with light, and life, and love, for he is the very animating informing soul of the church. And here we observe,
(1.) The glorious form in which Christ appeared in several particulars.
[1.] He was clothed with a garment down to the foot, a princely and priestly robe, denoting righteousness and honour.
[2.] He was girt about with a golden girdle, the breast-plate of the high priest, on which the names of his people are engraven; he was ready girt to do all the work of a Redeemer.
[b][3.] His head and hairs were white like wool or snow. He was the Ancient of days; his hoary head was no sign of decay, but was indeed a crown of glory.
[4.] His eyes were as a flame of fire, piercing and penetrating into the very hearts and reins of men, scattering terrors among his adversaries.
[5.] His feet were like unto fine burning brass, [/b]strong and stedfast, supporting his own interest, subduing his enemies, treading them to powder.
[6.] His voice was as the sound of many waters, of many rivers falling in together. He can and will make himself heard to those who are afar off as well as to those who are near. His gospel is a profluent and mighty stream, fed by the upper springs of infinite wisdom and knowledge.
[7.] He had in his right hand seven stars, that is, the ministers of the seven churches, who are under his direction, have all their light and influence from him, and are secured and preserved by him.
[8.] Out of his mouth went a two-edged sword, his word, which both wounds and heals, strikes at sin on the right hand and on the left,
[9.] His countenance was as the sun shining, its strength too bright and dazzling for mortal eyes to behold.

First, in verse 11 of this Revelation 1. Jesus Christ calls Himself the Alpha and Omega. The First and the Last. The Beginning and the End proving Himself as God. In verse 14, you mention it says that Jesus Head was pure white and Hair too. A lot of skip this but re-read it again. Is there anywhere that it is explicitly said that Jesus Christ has a beard like you drew in your own picture. None!! A man can have white hair on his head without having beard while another can have both. A case in mention is that Igbo politician who has both and also Prof. Soyinka. There is this other Igbo actor. I can't remember his name that has just only white that is grey hair and no beard. So we immediately we see that even your black drawing representation of Jesus Christ as a problem. Your drawing had the Black Jesus having a White Beard but no where in verse 14. Did it say in there that Jesus had beard or not. It never was explicit about that. It is just your figment of imagination of what you think Jesus Christ would look as a Black man. Which black man? Hahaha! A fair Black man like Ramsey Noah or a Dark one like Desmond Elliot? Which really fits Black man?

Take for instance, you call someone and he has a deep baritone voice only for you to see him in person and he is short but mentally in your head. His voice might make you think that he is this tall and huge person. It goes vice-versa for some really tall people who have tiny voice on phone. We all paint a mental picture of someone especially when we have not seen that person. This is what your drawing is about.

Second, The Skin colour is nowhere mentioned. I know you are rolling with the wholly thing but let me shock you that brown people that is the Palestinians, Jews especially the Galileans of Jesus days also had wholly hair. Verse 16 says the face countenance of Jesus was like blazing Sun. How do in the first place put a white or black colour to something that has a blazing countenance much more than the Sun? The Incorruptible Body has none of that Colour you and deluded people are teaching. John the Beloved could not even look no further and he dropped his eyes. It was that piercing.

Let's see what Daniel written 2 century before Jesus Christ. That is two hundred years before Jesus Christ and a prophetic book about Jesus Christ too. Daniel 10:6 NLT — His body looked like a precious gem. His face flashed like lightning, and his eyes flamed like torches. His arms and feet shone like polished bronze, and his voice roared like a vast multitude of people.

What is the colour of a gem stone?
Is Black the colour of lightening?
Is Black the colour of Bronze? Bronze is sort of Golden Yellowish.

You can see that your drawing is becoming irrelevant as we continue to dig in. Rather, this is important message for all who don't believe that Jesus Christ is God whether the JWs, Muslims, Atheists, etc. That you all are wasting your time until you come before this Jesus Christ in judgement that is when you will all regret your rejection of Him. The voice of Jesus Christ was like the voice of multitude. Imagine 8 billion people talking at once into your ears. Also read Ezekiel 1 especially verse 7 of the Incorruptible Body of those around the Throne of God.

Read Revelations 14:2 and also Revelations 19:6. All these proves what Jesus Christ said in John 10:30 that He and the Father are One. These verses doesn't prove what colour of Jesus whether Black or White or Brown.

You are on a fruitless journey wasting your time chasing after the winds.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
which one is skin color again.hmn

1 Like

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by festwiz(m): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
I thought Christians were united and the Bible was without flaws? shocked

1 Like

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
donnie:

I am not in a competition. I simply announce the message of YAH and people have sleepless nights. Even if I was, it certainly isn't a reading or typing competition.

You are only announcing your Schizophrenic illusions. This was how Muhammad started.

1 Like

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
Rozz:
which one is skin color again.hmn

He is not a Christian in the first place.

He knows. He is trying to preach his gospel of Jesus is black (what kind of Black? Fair or Dark Black? Lol! Because we have all shades of Black so what type?, all other races are devils, Jesus is here or there and a bunch of irrelevant chidish matters.

Now, judge by yourself by the little you know of Jesus Christ. Is he a Christian?

Matthew 24:23-27 KJV — Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Qudsi:

Second, The Skin colour is nowhere mentioned. I know you are rolling with the wholly thing but let me shock you that brown people that is the Palestinians, Jews especially the Galileans of Jesus days also had wholly hair. Verse 16 says the face countenance of Jesus was like blazing Sun. How do in the first place put a white or black colour to something that has a blazing countenance much more than the Sun? The Incorruptible Body has none of that Colour you and deluded people are teaching. John the Beloved could not even look no further and he dropped his eyes. It was that piercing.

Let's see what Daniel written 2 century before Jesus Christ. That is two hundred years before Jesus Christ and a prophetic book about Jesus Christ too. Daniel 10:6 NLT — His body looked like a precious gem. His face flashed like lightning, and his eyes flamed like torches. His arms and feet shone like polished bronze, and his voice roared like a vast multitude of people.

What is the colour of a gem stone?
Is Black the colour of lightening?
Is Black the colour of Bronze? Bronze is sort of Golden Yellowish.

You can see that your drawing is becoming irrelevant as we continue to dig in. Rather, this is important message for all who don't believe that Jesus Christ is God whether the JWs, Muslims, Atheists, etc. That you all are wasting your time until you come before this Jesus Christ in judgement that is when you will all regret your rejection of Him. The voice of Jesus Christ was like the voice of multitude. Imagine 8 billion people talking at once into your ears. Also read Ezekiel 1 especially verse 7 of the Incorruptible Body of those around the Throne of God.

Read Revelations 14:2 and also Revelations 19:6. All these proves what Jesus Christ said in John 10:30 that He and the Father are One. These verses doesn't prove what colour of Jesus whether Black or White or Brown.

You are on a fruitless journey wasting your time chasing after the winds.

There they go again with their pointless long posts.
The worst thing you can do to yourself is to copy and paste stuff you got from your slavemasters and hope it will make sense to me.

Rev 1:15 "His feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters."
In your wickedness and in the ways of your slavemasters, you have changed burnished brass, or burnt brass to polished. Shame on you.

If I start to show you your foolishness here using historical facts, you will run away. Not all those long stories you are copying and pasting.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mankind have discovered so many things like medicine, automobile, electricity, television, computer, telecommunication and so on.

I can't remember when last a student who wants to make use of the inventions thought of the skin colour of the inventors

1 Like

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
These wicked children of Esau and their idiotic enslaved black worshipers even changed the image of angels to white and devils to black. What do you expect, when their god J-zee is white?

Meanwhile, scriptures describe the ancient of days as having negro-type hair like wool, and his angels as having skin like burnished brass.

Daniel 7:9
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Ezekiel1
7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.
8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

You must think you are better than the Spirit of YAH who revealed his color and looks to His servants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by donnie(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Maximus69:
Mankind have discovered so many things like medicine, automobile, electricity, television, computer, telecommunication and so on.

I can't remember when last a student who wants to make use of the inventions thought of the skin colour of the inventors

It's important that our people know who their ancestors were and recover themselves.
Is it not common to hear our people say "chai oyinbo magic" or "oyinbo na god".

If our children know that MESSIAH was their blood brother and looked like them; and that their ancestors built the Egyptian pyramids, and formed the greatest civilizations in the world at various times (Timbuktu, Egypt etc), it will put a spring in their steps.
What our people cannot see, they can never become.

Cursed be that white image of a false god and WOE unto those who preach it! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Skin Colour Of Jesus Christ Important? (A Response To Donnie) by MuttleyLaff: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
[img]https://s4/images/ezgif-1-92d542b425dd.gif[/img]
A little & bad learning is a dangerous thing, for it puffs up.
What a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

97⁰ Fahrenheit ☀️☄: What Spiritual Book Have You Read? Be Careful (18+) / Covering Of Hair For Christain Women, Is It Compulsory? / Faithful See Virgin Mary Image In Hospital Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.