Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Reject The Evil Covid19 Vaccine And The Microchip - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reject The Evil Covid19 Vaccine And The Microchip (430 Views)

Nurse Receives Covid19 Vaccine And Faints On Live TV, Then Lies. / How The Enemy Makes You Reject The Finished Work Of Jesus Christ On The Cross / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reject The Evil Covid19 Vaccine And The Microchip by Vintax(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2020
Very soon the governments of the entire will say they have found a cure=corona vaccine that shall have a microchip inside the vaccine,the microchip has a transmitter and artificial intelligence that the anti christ people can control you through the 5G network which is also evil,
brethren i advice you to voice out against the evil schemes=evil vaccine,micro chip and the 5G
REVELATION 13

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reject The Evil Covid19 Vaccine And The Microchip by xareal(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
My friend shutup!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reject The Evil Covid19 Vaccine And The Microchip by drealcivilceno(m): 7:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Why?
Re: Reject The Evil Covid19 Vaccine And The Microchip by solmus: 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2020
cool

its a free world, nobody would force you to get vaccinated

till date many Northerners reject polio vaccination and you can see how many cripple beggars they have

Jehovah witness also don't take blood through transfusion or any other means and many of them died because of that

In a democracy , your freedom is fully guaranteed, infact if you don't like 5G phones then stick to 3G ( not like its affordable to some of you sef)

5 Likes

Re: Reject The Evil Covid19 Vaccine And The Microchip by StrikeBack(m): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
Look at this young man, coming from a country that is 80% dependent on foreign commodities

Construction- chinese

Electricity- Chinese

Port construction- Chinese
Airport construction - Chinese

Oil drilling- Rest of the world

Bro, you will collect that chip when its out

4 Likes

Re: Reject The Evil Covid19 Vaccine And The Microchip by Buliwyf: 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2020
StrikeBack:
Look at this young man, coming from a country that is 80% dependent on foreign commodities

Construction- chinese

Electricity- Chinese

Port construction- Chinese
Airport construction - Chinese

Oil drilling- Rest of the world

Bro, you will collect that chip when its out

U dey mind am? Some of them have even eaten the chip and they don't know lol.

1 Like

Re: Reject The Evil Covid19 Vaccine And The Microchip by lammo: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
solmus:
cool

its a free world, nobody would force you to get vaccinated

till date many Northerners reject polio vaccination and you can see how many cripple beggars they have

Jehovah witness also don't take blood through transfusion or any other means and many of them died because of that

In a democracy , your freedom is fully guaranteed, infact if you don't like 5G phones then stick to 3G ( not like its affordable to some of you sef)

[/s]
Re: Reject The Evil Covid19 Vaccine And The Microchip by kingxsamz(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Vintax:
Very soon the governments of the entire will say they have found a cure=corona vaccine that shall have a microchip inside the vaccine,the microchip has a transmitter and artificial intelligence that the anti christ people can control you through the 5G network which is also evil,
brethren i advice you to voice out against the evil schemes=evil vaccine,micro chip and the 5G
REVELATION 13

Lol, what makes you think you haven't swallowed the chip already?
What makes u think they can't put those chips in the food you eat?
What makes you think those chips haven't been planted in your devices?
What makes you think you won't be injected with the vaccine whenever you fall ill and pay a visit to the hospital?
I wonder how some of you reason, like there are feathers in your head instead of a brain.

2 Likes

Re: Reject The Evil Covid19 Vaccine And The Microchip by Buliwyf: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, what makes you think you haven't swallowed the chip already?
What makes u think they can't put those chips in the food you eat?
What makes you think those chips haven't been planted in your devices?
What makes you think you won't be injected with the vaccine whenever you fall ill and pay a visit to the hospital?
I wonder how some of you reason, like there are feathers in your head instead of a brain.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reject The Evil Covid19 Vaccine And The Microchip by GodSaklek(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2020
Vintax:
REVELATION 13

This is kind of animals am sharing the country with...

Idiot..

Please don't let me curse, u better stop talking there because u've already provoke me...
Re: Reject The Evil Covid19 Vaccine And The Microchip by Truthchiz: 12:32am On Apr 29, 2020
Vintax:
REVELATION 13
Very stale..talk another thing. Mumu

(1) (Reply)

The Best Time To Speak In Tongues Is During Sex - Reverend Madugba (video) / Poverty Doesn't Die By Fire? / "I'm Talking To My Children", Daddy Adeboye Replies Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.