Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Poverty Doesn't Die By Fire? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Poverty Doesn't Die By Fire? (433 Views)

Frank Edwards: 'Jesus Is Interested In That Soul You Are Praying To Die By Fire' / I Think I'm Going To Die By Being Beheaded / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poverty Doesn't Die By Fire? by iykbethany(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
God told me to tell you guys that poverty doesn't die by fire, if you don't hustle hunger go kill you. GET SENSE.

And you cannot buy house or car by tapping into someone's blessing or by shouting I receive. So if you don't use your head now you are going to spend the rest of your life running from church to church shouting I receive.

Be a Christian and Love God but please use your head.
I COME IN PEACE.
Happy Sunday Ya'll

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Doesn't Die By Fire? by desiredhome: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
iykbethany:
God told me to tell you guys that poverty doesn't die by fire, if you don't hustle hunger go kill you. GET SENSE.

And you cannot buy house or car by tapping into someone's blessing or by shouting I receive. So if you don't use your head now you are going to spend the rest of your life running from church to church shouting I receive.

I COME IN PEACE.
Happy Sunday Ya'll

A sound message to the guelible Nigerians/youths that are running after shadows.
They are too lazy to read/understand what the Bible says.

Faith/prayers without work is dead
James 2:26
Re: Poverty Doesn't Die By Fire? by festwiz(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
desiredhome:

A sound message to the guelible Nigerians/youths that are running after shadows.
They are too lazy to read/understand what the Bible says.

Faith/prayers without work is dead
James 2:26

If I have to work what's the purpose of the prayer?

If you asked your dad for a million Naira and he says go and work and you work for your million what did asking your incompetent father do in that situation? If I can just work and reap my benefits what's the purpose of wasting valuable time asking in the first place? undecided
Re: Poverty Doesn't Die By Fire? by tosyne55(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
iykbethany:

I COME IN PEACE.
Happy Sunday Ya'll
and that's why the Bible says work and pray
Re: Poverty Doesn't Die By Fire? by tosyne55(m): 1:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
festwiz:

If you asked your dad for a million Naira and he says go and work and you work for your million what did asking your incompetent father do in that situation? If I can just work and reap my benefits what's the purpose of wasting valuable time asking in the first place? :-

there is always a place of prayer bro
Re: Poverty Doesn't Die By Fire? by GodsMopol: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2020
������� �����'� ��� �� ����

You are not hungry enough�

Christian's most times trivialise the decision to become financially free.

If you have a spiritual issue, you will ������ to pray, fast and do all you can to get out of that situation

But when it comes to being blessed financially, we expect it to happen automatically, without putting in the recquired work

God is a God of principles and process,

You see, if you shout amen to your pastors prayers and sow seeds without following the ������� and ���������� that will lead to your financial freedom, nothing will happen.

When you keep asking "oh God when will my story change", that is not a decision, that is a communication of regret and frustration.

������, then put in the required work and effort in daring to be different.

������ that you do not want to continue in what your parents suffered,

������ to invest in yourself,

������ to deny yourself of some comfort now in other to acquire knowledge,

There was a time I had to clear the last 30k I had in my name and even asked for more from others to add because I wanted to get knowledge,

I was hungry for knowledge,

I was hungry for growth,

I wanted to leave the level I was,

And yes, I left a long long time ago.

It is only with this kind of hunger that your pastor's prayers can work.

So beloved, ������

������� �����'� ��� �� ����.

©Tricia Famoriyo 2020
Re: Poverty Doesn't Die By Fire? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2020
festwiz:

If you asked your dad for a million Naira and he says go and work and you work for your million what did asking your incompetent father do in that situation? If I can just work and reap my benefits what's the purpose of wasting valuable time asking in the first place? undecided

Jesus didnt come to die so you can have 1 million naira today. Infact at the end of it all Jesus said "it is finished" and when He was leaving He said "Il be with you always"; but still none of the disciples were billionaires, some fell sick from time to time.
The first command God gave man was "be fruitful, multiply and dominate the earth", it is a command not a wish. It is our responsibility to be fruitful and have dominion over everything in our environment including money and sickness.
Re: Poverty Doesn't Die By Fire? by desiredhome: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2020
festwiz:

Did you understand the comment you quoted?
Faith without work is dead, means much as you have to pray believing God for a better you, you should as well do work for it, not just playing and be shouting amen I believe to every pronouncement from your pastor, while you seat
and home expecting a miracle......
Everything in life has a principle and if not followed is an fruitless effort
Re: Poverty Doesn't Die By Fire? by iykbethany(m): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2020
If prayer is the key to success Nigerianss in particular and Africans in general will be the richest and most successful people in the world today.

We fast and pray daily, organise endless night vigils and crusades yet we are the dumbest and poorest in the world.
Our IQ is the lowest in the whole world.
Our life expectancy is also the lowest in the world.
Our politicians are the deadliest and most corrupt.
Our citizens die daily from hunger and preventable diseases.
We can't invent anything despite our prayers and fasting.
We can't drill our crude oil or refine our gold without the whiteman.

But the whites that are not religious are smarter and more intelligent.
Their GDP is the highest in the world
Their life expectancy is also the highest in the world.
They don't fast and pray to become rich, marry, get a job or achieve anything in life.
They conquered the world, invaded nations, took human beings as slaves, raped women and even under aged girls yet they don't suffer from ancestral curses.

But in Nigeria if you are poor, jobless or suffering from late marriage or health challenges some lunatics that call themselves pastors aka men of God will claim it's the sons of your fore fathers?
Abeg what sins did our forefathers commit that white men didn't commit?

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Doesn't Die By Fire? by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
festwiz:

Well, not every opportunity to work will yield you that $1 million dollars you desire though. So that is why you ask your Father who it turns out is not as incompetent as you think, and He will direct you to the exact opportunity and people to help you in obtaining through work, that which you asked for.

As far as work is concerned, He specifies the work you have to do. All you have to do is obey His prompts and you will receive what is promised you.

Prayer is not the key though, obedience is.

(1) (Reply)

. / See What Pastor E A Adebayo Says About Reversing The Irreversible Curses / The Most Powerful Person On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.