Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,019 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) (114466 Views)

Crocrodiles In America Came From Africa 11 Million Years Ago (Photos) / Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) / 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Fucsheetup(f): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
AdmiralDru:

Science and Tech is broad. An engineer or an architect might not have an idea what goes on in space because those are two separate fields. Space science is full of BS, and lies which have been countered but you'll never see those loopholes published on mainstream science website.
space science has to do mainly with astrology, astronomy and astrophysics.
Educate me. I’ll pick a topic. Planetary bodies.
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Psalmspsalms: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
These people are just using figures anyhow. Can you imagine 100 million years ago
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by dukeprince50: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

When the Bible says

6000 years BC ( Before Christ )

Or

6000 years AD ( After Christ )

That Does not mean that the earth is 6000 or 12000 years old. The Bible is only talking about the events that took place before the year Christ was born or years After the death of Christ.

BC mean before Christ, AD mean Anno domini.
There is no 6000AD yet, we are still in 2000AD
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Nggs121: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A dreamer's imaginations.

Aunty don't be daft

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
supercase1:

u aren't a scientist u have no ideas of how these things operate so stop talking as if you know what u are saying

Scientists in the space fields have documented their knowledge, and anyone can read it up to learn more about space. Nevertheless, loopholes and BS have been pointed out by other scientists in these theories but you'll never get to learn about them cause it doesn't push the narrative.
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Kimbrielle(f): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jokerman:

The Bible is bigger than everything science provides....

The Bible is enough to live in this accursed world
But you know that this same bible has been edited and rewritten by different people grin
Shebi you also know that this same bible in some set of christianity has over 70 and 80 books while another set has 66 books.
How can a book written by cave men of past centuries suddenly be more knowledgeable and enlightened to people of this time.

Wake up and receive sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Fucsheetup(f): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jokerman:

God himself.

He created light.

The Sun is the source of all light, which was created by God... Or how was the sun formed?
Your sun was birthed by a nebula. You do realize you can believe that and still believe God is responsible for that action?

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by m140(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Brain dead African, with your bushpaths and desire for electricity you cannot comprehend.
Na everybody be brain dead African. What you wrote shows, your brain full, oloriburuku. Una plenty NL, una life no dey get meaning if one meet una. Comprehend for me na, werey
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Reva1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nggs121:

I salute you sir!!
I wasn't aware man was around one hundred million years ago
cool angry angry angry
LOL.
Forget that he said man was around, his narration was like he was reminiscing! Like dude witnessed it all in his youthful years and telling us his grandkids!

2 Likes

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by dukeprince50: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fucsheetup:
leave the guy, no deh argue with am, u can't argue with someone that studied theatre art and now selling ladies perfume in Aba

4 Likes

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Fucsheetup(f): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kimbrielle:

But you know that this same bible has been edited and rewritten by different people grin
Shebi you also know that this same bible in some set of christianity has over 70 and 80 books while another set has 66 books.
How can a book written by cave men of past centuries suddenly be more knowledgeable and enlightened to people of this time.

Wake up and receive sense
The religious cannot be set free, they have to step out from that mental prison themselves. You are basically wasting your time.

2 Likes

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Fucsheetup(f): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2020
Reva1:

LOL.
Forget that he said man was around, his narration was like he was reminiscing! Like dude witnessed it all in his youthful years and telling us his grandkids!
You do know he didn’t write that himself?
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
100 million years?

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Fucsheetup(f): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
leave the guy, no deh argue with am, u can't argue with someone that studied theatre art and now selling ladies perfume in Aba
Blood of whatever! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Kimbrielle(f): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fucsheetup:
The religious cannot be set free, they have to step out from that mental prison themselves. You are basically wasting your time.
Thanks dear
I won't reply further it is simply a waste of time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Nggs121: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Reva1:

LOL.

And with authority too! angry
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fucsheetup:
And yet thousands of people have jobs, go to school and put millions of dollars into research just to scam you? You are even worse than the religious.

Ever heard about the military industrial complex. It's one of the reasons America is in debts in trillions of dollars cause there are people profiting off the war. It's the same thing with NASA and space science. Basically, astronauts have helped us understand our world better, but when you start mentioning shit and saying something happened 13 billion years ago, you don't need a fortune teller to tell you it's a hoax.

These theories have been disapproved by fellow scientists over time, but they never go mainstream.
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by dukeprince50: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jokerman:
Bing bang theorists and evolutionists though... Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

Everyday the devil comes up with new lies and tricks

Who actually in his right senses will believe all this Cretaceous era lying shit spewed by scientists all the time that refuse to acknowledge God?

How is it possible for a well design creature like man to just appear on the scene due to a large explosion??

Isnt it the same design of man, scientists and Engineers used to design a lot of engines (computers, automobile etc) ?

Clowns...
man did not just appear, it's evolution, we have our ancestral lineage
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Nggs121: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
AdmiralDru:

Ever heard about the military industrial complex. It's one of the reasons America is in debts in trillions of dollars cause there are people profiting off the war. It's the same thing with NASA and space science. Basically, astronauts have helped us understand our world better, but when you start mentioning shit and saying something happened 13 billion years ago, you don't need a fortune teller to tell you it's a hoax.

These theories have been disapproved by fellow scientists over time, but they never go mainstream.

Brotherly I would believe anything they said over anything you said anyday
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fucsheetup:

Educate you? Bro, read up anything you find interesting and bring your claims, I'll either refute them or agree with you. I'm not totally against space science, but most of it is nonsense.
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Fucsheetup(f): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
m140:

*Na everybody be brain dead African* What you wrote shows, your brain full, oloriburuku. Una plenty NL, una life no dey get meaning if one meet una. Comprehend for me na, werey
Yes, most Africans are brain dead. I just left a thread in which some of you were threatening death on my household for insinuating the Oba of Benin can penetrated by a bullet. Learn comprehension yourself.
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Preator: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
humans start inhabiting the earth thousands of years ago, it's not up to a 100thousand year sef
Homo Sapiens (humans as we call them) are not the first member of the "Homo" genus.
Homo Habilis- 2.7million years ago
Homo Ergaster- 2 million years ago
Homo Erectus- 1.5 million years ago
Homo Heidelbergensis- 600k years ago
Homo Sapiens- circa 180k years ago

Homo genus plenty, na the one i remember be that.

2 Likes

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nggs121:

Of course, not like you have a choice.
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Kimbrielle:
Where did you get that from?The same bible that said the earth was flat and that people can be stoned to death and spoils for war?The same bible that said people should not marry outside their tribe or another bible? Are people still abiding by this.What fact has the bible proven that science has not gone beyond?

Apart from the bible and some manuscripts what other place can you get about their factual existence on earth?words of Jesus abi the words of John coming to pass.
Was it Jesus that talked about or wrote the revolution.I will even believe the wordsvof Nostradamus than that of the bible

God created man in his own image, to be like him, i.e do what he did. That's why you see inventions, innovation etc.. or before the Advent of science and it's lying theories, didn't man live and adapt and create little things??

Guess you've heard about Stone age and iron age??

Also read what God said

Daniel 12:4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and KNOWLEDGE SHALL BE INCREASED.

So everything happening is because God allowed it.

Note: I agree the Earth is not 6000 years old, the Bible also confirms this. What we say is Land appeared 6000 years ago on the command of God...

Genesis 1:1-2 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Science confirms that water was ubiquitous on earth before creation too i.e Cretaceous period
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Fucsheetup(f): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
AdmiralDru:

Educate you? Bro, read up anything you find interesting and bring your claims, I'll either refute them or agree with you. I'm not totally against space science, but most of it is nonsense.
Sis. wink What part of astro science do you regard as nonsensical? Before you reply. Realize you are sitting in your house, refuting generations of mathematics.

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by AudioNews(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
ALABACONNECT:
More like those predators evolved to leaders and ruled various countries in Africa

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
PREDATORS........ Is lik u love Neo geo wild??

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by dukeprince50: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Preator:

Homo Sapiens (humans as we call them) are not the first member of the "Homo" genus.
Homo Habilis- 2.7million years ago
Homo Ergaster- 2 million years ago
Homo Erectus- 1.5 million years ago
Homo Heidelbergensis- 600k years ago
Homo Sapiens- circa 180k years ago

Homo genus plenty, na the one i remember be that.
we are talking about modern man, not cave and stone age men
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by uchelouis45(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Macsjebs:

There might have been 'giant snakes' o, lol
Yea, Titanoboas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Nggs121: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
AdmiralDru:

Of course, not like you have a choice.

People through meticulous research and years of experience say something, laymen like you observe or try to disprove with your own research, not yammering without any knowledge of the topic on which they're speaking on angry angry

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
man did not just appear, it's evolution, we have our ancestral lineage

Lol from the first homo erectus called Lucy abi grin
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Fucsheetup(f): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
Nggs121:

And you should. He is nobody.
Re: Africa’s Sahara ‘Most Dangerous Place On Earth’ 100 Million Years Ago (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fucsheetup:
Your sun was birthed by a nebula. You do realize you can believe that and still believe God is responsible for that action?

Nebula grin

Lady I'm not talking of Marvel's Thanos o grin

Or what's Nebula grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Wonders Of Science. / Giant Fish That Lived Around 380 Million Years Ago Found In Sahara Desert (Pix) / 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.