Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,110 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! (3160 Views)

Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri / Delegates Fight During Buhari’s Speech At APC Convention (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 28, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

My Proof are numerous including evidence of photoshop

Photoshop edits video? From video isn't live to photoshop? what next?
Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by crestedaguiyi: 12:49am On Apr 28, 2020
Jaeis:

Photoshop edits video? From video isn't live to photoshop? what next?

Picture 1 is of the broadcast tonight , picture 2 is presidents real office .

The official chair of the president normaly has a coat of arm.

The lines on the wall in the presidents office are 2 not 3 and they are painted black not shiny colours.

The flags have a standard arrangement that has been there for a long time.
On his right hand , Its usually the Nations flag that come first before the armed forces flag while the armed forces flag comes first on the left hand before the nations flag.

Check other presidents pics online including when obj and gej were in that office.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 28, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

The lines on the wall in the presidents office are 2 not 3 and they are painted black not shiny colours.

On his right hand , Its usually the Nations flag that come first before the armed forces flag while the armed forces flag comes first on the left hand before the nations flag.

Check other presidents pics online including when obj and gej were in that office.

What's your point? That the Photoshoppers couldn't make the lines 2 or that they couldn't make the lines black or that Buhari isn't the one that made the speech or that he didn't make the speech from his office? The are frivolous theories

Has it even occured to you that there could be more than one 'podium' in the villa? I'm yet to really grasp your point my brother.

Stop looking for things that don't exist, before you begin to lose your mind, not everything requires needless conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Throwback: 1:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Jaeis:

What's your point? That the Photoshoppers couldn't make the lines 2 or that they couldn't make the lines black or that Buhari isn't the one that made the speech or that he didn't make the speech from his office? The are frivolous theories

Has it even occured to you that there could be more than one 'podium' in the villa? I'm yet to really grasp your point my brother.

Stop looking for things that don't exist, before you begin to lose your mind, not everything requires needless conspiracy theories.

Crestedaguiyi has been consumed by so much hate, he already lost his mind many years ago.

He is a lost cause roaming the streets.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Auxigen(m): 1:34am On Apr 28, 2020
No be new thing again for Naija..
Me sef finish the speech before am

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by ZZ22: 1:45am On Apr 28, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

bro stop wasting your time on idiots.
Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by omonnakoda: 1:55am On Apr 28, 2020
awhybliss:

What should we debate on?
Maybe we should look away from the intentional flaws of the government? And focus on the good things they have done
How is a recorded address a flaw?
Personally I am neither a fan or supporter of Buhari but what is wrong with a recorded broadcast?
If he likes he can use animation.
We got the message

ONE MORE WEEK OF LOCKDOWN Lagos ,Ogun,Abuja

Two weeks Kano
Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 28, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

2016 Democracy day broadcast

Your 3 lines/stripes are there. Another photoshop? I did tell you that there may be more than one location for speeches didn't I?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUHWaPByhNU

You can also google Nigeria's 55th anniversary speech(October 1, 2015), he used the 3 stripes location too. I hope you'll rest now?

CC: ZZ22 , Throwback

1 Share

Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by pointblank247(m): 4:27am On Apr 28, 2020
Strange things are happening
Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Piggyyeasters(f): 4:43am On Apr 28, 2020
kodakat:

It weaks you but Nnamdi Kanu has been telling you for months. Why are Nigerians so stupid?
You just mentioned dead crook
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Piggyyeasters(f): 4:47am On Apr 28, 2020
majilore:
that speech was a recorded one not live.

I wish dead Kanu can just give us one pre-recorded video too but he is no more cry
Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 28, 2020
omonnakoda:

How is a recorded address a flaw?
Personally I am neither a fan or supporter of Buhari but what is wrong with a recorded broadcast?
If he likes he can use animation.
We got the message

ONE MORE WEEK OF LOCKDOWN Lagos ,Ogun,Abuja

Two weeks Kano
you are the worms among citizen, always finding one thing or the order to break unison
Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 28, 2020
Jaeis:

Must we copy what others are doing? Everything na show for una
THIS is 22century bro...
What's bad in modelling good things from other country?
Speech shouldn't only be read from the book as story book it should be address with the heart even if it's necessary he read the speech... We watch CNN and ALJAZEERA na everyday, we see how president speech sound to their citizen, it touches their heart..
Re: Who Else Realize That BUHARI Speech Wasn't Live?, It Was Recorded And Edited!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 28, 2020
Jaeis:

Wait. Your proof that the speech wasn't live is that his speech was released on Twitter before time? That's it? wonderful
Yes that the proof, sinister citizen!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police / This Is WRONG!!! / See Who's Responsible For Unknown Gunmen- Photo Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.