Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon (21507 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by 7lives: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2020
emperor863:

Anything wrong with that?

Are APC members not Nigerians?

Were you matured enough during the Sure - P program of Jonathan?

If you were matured enough, can you now recollect how despicable it was arranged? If you were then in primary school, ask elders around who are objective to compare the two intervention programs.

Don't mind them.
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, ghost beneficiaries.
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by dante0147: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2020
They will Choose 8k of APC supporters !!! Alimosho would have the highest number of people to collect this funds!
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by AmTruth: 10:35am On Apr 28, 2020
Fulfilment of promise kept by Mr President.

God bless President Buhari.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by macjireh: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2020
pls my good people... I'm in a fix right now...I was asked to stop work b4 d full blown lockdown,, my rent has expired D's month of April and I have a family to feed....d global lockdown has seriously dealt with me....
pls I humbly ask for assistance

3062089835 FIRST BANK

U.I.O

God bless u
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by AmTruth: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Many states have benefited in this program, except Lagos and few state that have not been in the program since it commence, just like they are not in the school feeding program presently.
This program have started existing since 2016 across Nigeria
YoungAncient1:
Anytime they talk about palliative or welfare, it is always futuristic.
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by Patoski7(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2020
josen16322:
people who are persimistic would say audio money some people who are negative wud say invisible money people like me who are new fashioned will say mp3 money dont ever belief anytin from d Govt wink cheesy smiley
lol na real Vlc player money make Dem dey decieve themselves
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by jaxxy(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2020
8000 out of how many Dumbos

We are so dumb in this country I don't know what to say again. Our leaders act like they didn't go to elementary Skol. They keep doing dumb shit.

It's either we are dumb or we are extremely corrupt.
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by Osidazz19: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2020
7lives:

Dem go soon come for your head.

Let them come, I dey here for them gidigba.
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by iammolise(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yet another scheme that will end up futile
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by Hollywayglobal: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2020
Spotagood is fast-growing Nigerian free agricultural online classifieds with advanced security system.

Spotagood is recruiting for the following vacant job position:

Job Title: Sales Rep / account managers.
Job Description:
Approach sellers and register them and Support these sellers if they have any problems using Advice and Sell spotagood premium services to these sellers.
As sales rep you will report to the head of marketing and cover various day to day activities, Generate and follow up on sellers.
Any such other function not listed above which may arise for the efficient operation of the business.
Qualifications:
Bsc, HND or OND in any field
Applicant must be able to use smartphones efficiently
Very good command of English Language and presentation skills.
For only those who live in Lagos
Applicant must be results-oriented.
Applicant must have Entrepreneurial qualities
Applicant must be outspoken and friendly.
A strong passion for efficiency and target driven.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to cv@spotagood.com using "sales lead" as job title

Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by CodeTemplar: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
josen16322:
people who are persimistic would say audio money some people who are negative wud say invisible money people like me who are new fashioned will say mp3 money dont ever belief anytin from d Govt wink cheesy smiley

While Lagos houses 8% of our population it is getting less than 1% of the total package. Do the maths and tell that's fair deal.
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by elvisdo: 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
ʄօʀ ʍօʀɛ tɦaռ 20ʍ քօքʊʟatɨօռs ɨռ ʟaɢօs ɨts օռʟʏ 8 tɦօʊsaռɖ tɦɛʏ աaռt tօ sɦaʀɛ tɦɛ ċɦaռɢɛ on
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by josen16322(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
@CodeTemplar wat are u tryin 2 say and who is gettin 1% package becos where i stay nothin like govt package or have d govt people send u alert
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Story time ...naso
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by Legendguru: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
8000 pere
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by Benjamin4388(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Me have received 3000 from one of my friend whose father is a strong APC member.. him common sense sha let am know say I dey broke
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by Hiszy007(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
DipoToyo:
Really?
really
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by Yxxx: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2020
People wey need the money no get bank account.
Life...
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by DATACUG00000(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2020
Na so
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by Macgabe(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Okay. We're Waiting anxiously

Don't wait for anything, if you are not a strong member of APC, nothing for you o. That is how they do things here in Lagos. Its always party affiliate.
Re: Lagos To Produce 8,000 Beneficiaries Of Conditional Cash Transfer Soon by Salisun(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
lonelydora:
Topic should have been "Lagos to produce APC people for cash transfer"
Obviously true
If the money is not audio.
Or our leaders are not stealing dis one
Den the next sure bet is.. Selected apc members

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo coaches PDP on choice of 2023 presidential candidate / Benue Speaker, Titus Uba Emerges PDP Candidate / Chidi Lloyd Going Blind – Pro-amechi Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.