Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos (13057 Views)

SIZA Foundation Applauds NDLEA For Busting meth Labs In Anambra, Lagos / Only 10 Medical Labs In Nigeria Produce Reliable Results, Says Ninas / Private Labs In Lagos To Conduct COVID-19 Tests, To Cost Between 40,000-50,400 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by Yenefer(f): 11:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Wickedfact:

And he should appoint your daddy hunting bushmeat as the new NCDC boss?
that's typical definition of your people disrespectful miscreant from the Criminal tribe of nigeria. What brings my dad into this
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by Hemanwel(m): 11:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Get
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by BAVOSKI(m): 11:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Scam country
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by adioolayi(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Buhari should fire that NCDC boss he is criminal. He is increasing the figures in other states just to get funds. While there's no testing kits in Kano because they're not his people.. his days are numbered..., criminal wicked man
Is CoVID19 now real in KANO
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by Wickedfact: 11:53am On Apr 28, 2020
Enoch07:

d guy methods tire me I swear

He's not a wise person.
This crisis has shown the type of leaders we have in each state.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by Wickedfact: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
that's typical definition of your people disrespectful miscreant from the Criminal tribe of nigeria. What brings my dad into this

Your problems have just started. Shebi there is no Corona in Kano, it is ordinary malaria and typhoid killing you people?

You'll have sense by force.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by lotasha(f): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2020
solmus:
cool

Funny thing is should we find a cure or vaccine for Corona Virus, all this facilities would be left to rot away

SouthWest has 7 centers, SouthSouth 2, SouthEast just one and its all effort of Ebonyi action governor yet we all earn Federal Allocation... if tinubu or Lagos talks now, they would rush to insult him, yet the whole of Ibo land has just a single center to test for millions of people in the region
Is anybody stopping any state govt from creating a centre.or do you think its the work of ncdc/fed govt

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by Taye4j: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2020
deeptechcool:
Lagos and Ogun again.
What's happening in Kano? More testing centres need to be erected there.

You can send the samples to South West for testing.
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by Sambai65(m): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2020
ignis:

Then what is Buhari?

Please forget about Kano, they don't believe that COVID-19 is real. Let them continue washing their hands and drinking the dirty water they used to wash hand.
2023 you will want the Same kano to vote Peter obi,keep hating ,hausa and fulani are monitoring every of you guys comments on nairaland, Facebook and Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by dingbang(m): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Buhari should fire that NCDC boss he is criminal. He is increasing the figures in other states just to get funds. While there's no testing kits in Kano because they're not his people.. his days are numbered..., criminal wicked man
dont be stupid online.
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by ignis: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Sambai65:
2023 you will want the Same kano to vote Peter obi,keep hating ,hausa and fulani are monitoring every of you guys comments on nairaland, Facebook and Twitter

You say?
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by drlaykay(m): 11:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Which one is accreditate, lalasticlala
Accredit is Accredit
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by Enoch07: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Wickedfact:

He's not a wise person.
This crisis has shown the type of leaders we have in each state.
everything dey make wike vex now, I don't know if it's pride or something, but somebody needs to advise him

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by Taye4j: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Sambai65:

The North already has the military power in their care. Biko, leave south west alone.
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by solmus: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2020
lotasha:

Is anybody stopping any state govt from creating a centre.or do you think its the work of ncdc/fed govt

actually it is the work of State Government NCDC just give standard and training if need be
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by Philadelphia: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1255079948706033664?s=19

OP, which word be "accreditates" again na?

Abeg edit that thing to "accredits" if you must use that word.

Better still, use "commissions".

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by Sammychivic(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good one, bt we stil need more labs in some states.
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by Kbs468(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
when is the whole thing coming to an end in the name of lockdown please.
meanwhile check my signature for life changing experience
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by Tremple8v: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
If you hate coro, hammer the like button. grin
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by deeptechcool(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2020
Wickedfact:

The governments of Lagos and Ogun sponsored this. Where is the lab Kano sponsored?

Kano is suffering from the irresponsibility of both the government and the people. Imagine organising Corona football competition.

I'm based in Ogun. I'm only worried about the levity with which the Kano government is handling this..
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by Ajibade123(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
Yenefer were have you been
I really miss you
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by simhosting: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
nice move
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by Yenefer(f): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ajibade123:

Yenefer were have you been
I really miss you
an igbo mod ban me
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by Wickedfact: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Makavelli25:
What about kano
I think they need it most there now

Then, let their Governor build it in Kano just like Lagos and Ogun is doing. Nothing like federal character in this one. If you don't have, you don't have.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by deeptechcool(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2020
Taye4j:

You can send the samples to South West for testing.

I'm not in Kano. Just wondering what the government over there is doing.
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos by ForkDragnet: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
Yenefer:
what is all this sef, some of una sef enh, sometimes I doubt if its human behind the keyboards or a robot sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostate shrinking herbs very effective with rapid recovery / An Object That Allows Women To Urinate Standing ''GoGirl'' (pictures) / Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf And Coconut Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.