Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Free IWP VPS Server - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free IWP VPS Server (17528 Views)

Iwp Vps Server~ You Can Demand To Test B4 U Pay / NEW YEAR BONUS: FREE IWP VPS SERVER‏ WITH 3 DAYS RAPIDSHARE PREMIUM ACCOUNT / Tutorial: How To Create Your Own Free Iwp Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2011
annblay:

MTN is working very well with IWP, if you've been experiencing bad network, den try updating your fast link via mtn's web site. For those that can't update or those using other modems, try downgrading to EDGE AND GPRS ONLY OR GSM ONLY, then try browsing, you'll notice that IWP works and still rocks! After which you can now switch to 3G preferred, This trick works very well and it has been tested and confirmed, MTN IS WORKING ON BLOCKING THE MTNONLINE.COM PAGE FOR FREE USERS BY CHANGING IT TO A PHP. If this happens, no more IWP with mtnonline . com, then you guys can now switch to this ip 172.16.66.3 . For now both mtnonline . com and 172.16.66.3 works, I'll advise for steady network, you switch to 172.16.66.3 on your IWP, JUST AN UPDATE.

You can use this servers to try it, will be disable tomorrow morning:
http://208.109.207.113/flex257.php and http://50.22.91.208/~annblay/flex297.phtml

I've been busy lately and really don't have much time to disable and enable servers, so if you need yours just buzz me and it will be done that same day, ONE LOVE!
STILL ACCEPTING RECHARGE CARDS!!!!

For version 1 and 2 only!!!
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by bigfat05: 6:13am On Apr 01, 2011
choose a fast proxy url for iwp 3.2.1 here ,iwp is very affordable( 8gb,-----> 1k ), try the 50mb f r e e before purchasing .cheers

Re: Free IWP VPS Server by Remo4: 6:59am On Apr 01, 2011
@annblay, thanks for the info, network has really been an issue that has been slowing down my browsing.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by kess1(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2011
@annblay, thanks for all the help. I now know IWP v3.2.1 has returned!
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by woleadu: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2011
Hi annblay, you promised to send the iwp setting that I paid for to my mailbox a,motaj@gmail.com up till now you have not done so. Pls do thanks
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2011
woleadu:

Hi annblay, you promised to send the iwp setting that I paid for to my mailbox a,motaj@gmail.com up till now you have not done so. Pls do thanks

You did not pay for the settings, you paid for the server and i gave you d server less than 20mins from when u paid. If you need the settings you leave your email address, the address u left here is not understandable. Will send the settings when i get the correct email address.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by etutor: 1:19am On Apr 03, 2011
PLS SEND INFO TO MY EMAIL etutor7@yahoo.com
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 6:26am On Apr 03, 2011
Check your emails, settings sent.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2011
PREMIUM IWP DEDICATED SERVER

http://208.109.207.113/sunday07.php

flex till Monday Morning

Need a personal server at your name? c a ll 0 8 1 3 8 6 8 1 2 8 0

GET YOUR VPS PRIVATE SERVER FOR AS LOW AS #750 FOR 1MONTH UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH (FAIR DEAL)
NOW ACCEPTING RECHARGE CARDS!!!

change your php web server ip from mtnonline.com to 172.16.66.3
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by xeun(m): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2011
please bro i need the server and the application badly my email is lordcharlx@gmail.com
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by badoutyn(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2011
well done for helping NL, Kindly send me the server and the application,and also instruction procedure. badly in need of it.here is my email badoutyn2008@yahoo.com
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by bassette(m): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2011
pls annblay send info to my email successgift@yahoo.com, would be glad to hear from you.thanks
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2011
check your emails
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2011
@ annblays I subscibed for ur servers and I can honestly say I've not be able to open more dan 2 pages since I paid. I felt n I'm still feeling like a fool now for a liitle trust I had for u. U remenber d server osaruokunbor bla bla, U effed up big time!!!
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by samkal(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2011
i can give u perfect working servers 1 and 2 only, i dont share my 3.1. or 3.2
you can contact me thru skdin@gmail.com 7 you will glad you did.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by samkal(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2011
i can give u perfect working servers 1 and 2 only, i dont share my 3.1. or 3.2
you can contact me thru skdin@gmail.com or you will be glad you did.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by Shalomcapa(m): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2011
how fast is iwp, party poeple,
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by Ucheoman: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2011
Hi annblay,pls can you send me how to install iwp3.2.1 and its certificate.this is my email Ucmycee@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2011
Darthmaul:

@ annblays I subscibed for your servers and I can honestly say I've not be able to open more dan 2 pages since I paid. I felt n I'm still feeling like a fool now for a liitle trust I had for u. U remenber d server osaruokunbor bla bla, U effed up big time!!!

House abeg make una help me test this guy server and comment if it is working or not, some pple no sabi use computer and dem wan browse, abeg i no dey do computer training for here, na server i dey sell and IWP settings for ppl wey dey enlighten ONLY!

test this server, i need response plz! http://osaruokunbor.cz.cc/flex297.php anybody wey confirm say the thing dey work make d person holla me and i'll give the server to the person. The server is even very fast, and d guy say the thing never work for am since.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2011
5 LUCKY PPL TO GET A VPS OR DEDICATED SERVER FREE THIS MONTH, JUST LEAVE YOUR DOMAIN NAME AND IT WILL BE DONE BY THE END OF TODAY. WILL ONLY ACCEPT DOMAINS ON CZ.CC WHEN YOU'RE DONE PUT THIESE NAME SERVERS ns1.worldofgurus.org and ns2.worldofgurus.org and leave your phone number.

ONE LOVE!
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by donstevewrites: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2011
donstevewrites.cz.cc/steve.ns1gurusworld.php my no 08063179079
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by seunlayi(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
seunlay.cz.cc.php u can help to suggest another name. my no is 08056414596. and how much are u selling ur servers now.?
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2011
FOR ALL THE PEOPLE DAT DROPPED THERE DOMAIN, PLEASE CHANGE YOUR NAMESERVERS TO ns1.worldofgurus.org and ns2.worldofgurus.org

once this update is done, let me know.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by donstevewrites: 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2011
steve.ns1worldofgurus.org/writes.php my no is 08063179079
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
annblay:

House abeg make una help me test this guy server and comment if it is working or not, some pple no sabi use computer and dem wan browse, abeg i no dey do computer training for here, na server i dey sell and IWP settings for ppl wey dey enlighten ONLY!

test this server, i need response plz! http://osaruokunbor.cz.cc/flex297.php anybody wey confirm say the thing dey work make d person holla me and i'll give the server to the person. The server is even very fast, and d guy say the thing never work for am since.
@annblay very funny. I'm thinking is that the server u sent to my fone? U haven't confirmed it n u come here n start insulting ur customers. U sent me http://osaruokunbor/flex297.php
Check again. I will need an apology for your baseless post. Imagine u saying u would give my customised server to another person, dat is just disrespectful n insulting.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2011
Darthmaul:

@annblay very funny. I'm thinking is that the server u sent to my fone? U haven't confirmed it n u come here n start insulting your customers. U sent me http://osaruokunbor/flex297.php
Check again. I will need an apology for your baseless post. Imagine u saying u would give my customised server to another person, dat is just disrespectful n insulting.

Can you look at what you posted? how do you expect this to work and it's been more than 2weeks, you never called, you never sent email, nothing, just today you posted this crap! Are you angry that i'm posting your server here? I thought you said it's not working. Well it will remain here, so that others can share, until i get a confirmation from either you or others, the server will be here. Your talking about insult, believe me, you threw it at me first. 1. you posted without calling me, or sending an email while you have my number.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2011
@Don steve, go to your nameservers on the domain you created at cz.cc and add ns1.worldofgurus.org and ns2.worldofgurus.org as your name servers. Let me know once it's done.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by Cupidkc(m): 1:24am On Apr 07, 2011
@annblay thanks 4 ur help. hv trid dt iwp,i mean d osaruokunbor adrs. anytn 4 me
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by chux76(m): 2:39am On Apr 07, 2011
@Annblay
despicableme.cz.cc. I have updated my nameservers as you instructed. 08056715350
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by annblay: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2011
chux76:

@Annblay
despicableme.cz.cc. I have updated my nameservers as you instructed. 08056715350

Your servers has been created, check your phone, 4more to go,
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by k2kay(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
@Annblay, doctorhouse12.cx.cc. i Have also updated the nameservers as instructed.
Re: Free IWP VPS Server by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 08, 2011
There actually was a .co.cc but not .cz.cc(mistake on my typing)
U made an error in sending me a wrong server n u are still saying I expect this to work. If I was an expert on IWP servers would I patronise ur servers. U are so full of ursef. Because u are good at sometin shouldn't make u look down on anyone. It's strange, u made the first mistake yet u'rent even sorry about that. I really don't use the iwp much at most 2 hrs daily. I don't have dat luxury of time, but to see u behave like this, *sighs* and we expect this country to move ahead. U sayin I couldn't call or text, actually I have some fault there but c'mon u could have also confirmed from me if I was enjoyin my server, u have my number too. U can leave the server here at least so someone can benefit from someone's benevolence or another's big ego.
You just lost 1 client.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bibles For Easyworship 6 / How To Unlock Any Network Internet Modem For Universal Use / Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.