Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) (55406 Views)

Scar From Fire Burnt Skin, Treatment Advise. / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by robosky02(m): 11:18am On Apr 29, 2020
Oh my God.....

See watin stay at home cause
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by DonTattaglia: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2020
Her greed for illegal money and stupidity killed her and her kids...
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2020
Report or you may quote to insult me, but the truth is I am hungry and I am an ulcer patient too, I cant steal because u will still condemn me, pls help your daughter with 1000 for survival.
0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by omoadeleye(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Damn, dem suppose use clothes cover them

4 Likes

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by cococandy(f): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2020
My God cry
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by SeyiDominion: 11:20am On Apr 29, 2020
What a tragedy.

RIP to the dead.

This life is so whimsical. May God help us.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by frozen70(f): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2020
Vikelo1212:
Chei!!!

The innocent kids went with their mother's carelessness. All because of huzzle. It's a pity. May God console the husband.

Rip to them. May they find eternal rest.

Just explain how it was their mothers carelessness
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by JJRainbow(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2020
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by zinny377(f): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2020
What a tragedy,,,May the almighty God rest their souls cry cry cry
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Kinjikitileking(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2020
zarzinulta:
So sad
for real ??
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Kinjikitileking(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Kinjikitileking:

for real ??
sorry not for you
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by specie103(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again
Wickedness

The distance between you and sense is like two parallel lines....

They can never meet.

No wonder your brain is so full of relaxer undecided sad

3 Likes

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by andriods: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2020
DonTattaglia:
Her greed for illegal money and stupidity killed her and her kids...

Oversabi de do u

1 Like

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2020
God please cry
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Kinjikitileking(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2020
zarzinulta:
So sad

I need 2GB

what's the guarantee??
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by andriods: 11:23am On Apr 29, 2020
Kinjikitileking:

sorry not for you

Dont be as confused as ur username grin
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by SEGLIZ: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again
Wickedness

stupidity is a free gift of nature.

1 Like

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by hahn(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2020
Enoch07:
una dey see something?? 2020 do end abeg

How you take know say 2021 no go worse?

1 Like

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by dontbothermuch: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2020
sad
2003 I used to visit this particular apartment, it was occupied by then mechanical engineering course rep.

RIP so sad.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by BiggyBB(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Their souls rest in peace. This is so terrible and very unfortunate.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2020
Them for cover the mama yansh nau... No be her toto I dey see so?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by idonhammer: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2020
And a man just lost two kids and this fresh yansh like that? This is painful.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by MadeINchenzen2: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2020
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023.
nobody should ask me where is 2020.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Tunks2017(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2020
cry

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by MadeINchenzen2: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2020
2019, 2021, 2022, 2023.
nobody should ask me where is 2020.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2020
When I saw the caption, I already knew that ignorant was the cause of her death.
She stored explosive liquid in the kitchen....what kind of human being is this...
That reason we need to be visiting our loved ones to know how they are fairing and to correct some things that they did not notice and that might harm them. If one of the family members has visited this woman, he or she could have corrected her instead of now counting lost...

1 Like

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Samcoflex75(m): 11:31am On Apr 29, 2020
2020 na wa for this year o, too many deaths
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by otokx(m): 11:33am On Apr 29, 2020
As long as people keep buying kerosene, diesel and other derivatives from illegal refineries, Rivers State and indeed the Niger Delta will continue to suffer from a polluted environment caused by the soot.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2020
unfortunate, have had to fight a kpo fire fire, water re ignites the flames, fire extinguisher doesn't help idea, your best tool is to use dry sand and isolate the flame from any combustive material like wood and fabrics.

what a waste of ass.

1 Like

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by hammer0: 11:37am On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by idonhammer: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2020
Because there is water filled inside the bucket.

realstars:
Oh! What A Bad Sight To Behold,
But If Fire Can Burnt' Humans To That Extend, Why The Fire Not Consume The Plastic Bopuets That Was In That Same Apartment?

But Op, Those Kids Are Not Little Kids As You Discribe In The Story. They Are Advanced Kids,
Las Las, I Wish Them R I P.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8years Now / Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.