Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,421 members, 7,836,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) (55409 Views)

Scar From Fire Burnt Skin, Treatment Advise. / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Mrparah(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rip to the dead
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by deepthougths(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Na the explosion kill them cos the fire no kuku burn their clothes

1 Like

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by kasim155: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
May their souls RIP
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by mechanics(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Disasters like this should be prayed against everyday, so sad.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Rexraph18(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Chai.. may their soul RIP..

Same alikor estate wey dem obtain my blackberry phone and Nokia express music for 2013..
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by richmindx: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Not poverty but stupidity and foolishness

walteriyke:
Poverty is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by madgoat(m): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Is it just me, because i can see a nice round big arse there. She must have been very beautiful and sexy while alive smiley
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by seanjy4konji: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rip to her but be rest assured she will be the stubborn type weh no deh hear word or cautioned..strong head go deh worry them.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Christmasdon(m): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
What is all this?
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by policy12: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
KingSatan:
wink

Bros we are just in April, we never do half of this year o.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Samm9y:

Am going to help you. Drop your WhatsApp line so we can video chat. I’m sending 50k
please send a mail let me drop it, i can't drop my numb here.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by dalass(f): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Horrible.

God rest their souls
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by sherlock229(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
so bizarre..
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Splendblex(f): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is terrible cry
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Lexzy25: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
RIP
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Samm9y:

Am going to help you. Drop your WhatsApp line so we can video chat. I’m sending 50k

sissy, woman rapper... you don give your needy family members money finish or your mama? or guys around you wey need money?
But at the comment of a woman here, you're already bleeeating like egoat and pissing in your panties. No wonder people like you end pulling the trigger on yourself after being heartbroken by women. It's pathetic when the brain of a man is totally frozen inside a woman's pssy.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by lomprico(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
she was killed joo! this is murder
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Samm9y:

Stararrivalhotel@gmail.com that’s my work mail
If you want to help me, help first before further stories.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Machu001(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
May there soul rest in peace Amen ... I witnessed the fire out break in that estate... That is were I lived
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by vickydevoka(m): 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
quentin06:

Dont think she had a husband, If the man was responsible she wont put her life and that of her kids at risk. Those kind of men who only impregnate a woman and abandon her to fend for her child and only show up when the woman has weaned her child to give her another belle.
Sobif na de man die u go happy. Must men die first. Abeg shift joo
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Samm9y:

You must be an idiot. I asked for a video chat because I know he is a male using a female profile. You must be the one I guess, go and learn scam you poor brat

Just hear yourself out. With so many fake female monikers on NL, you have enough time to start checking them on video chat to confirm if she's female or not. What it she's really a female, what's gonnna happen then?
In the 60's, women are very scarce, so I would have understood if men then behave like hegoats; but now that women are everywhere, and so ridiculously cheap and you also see their nüdes everywhere, it's ironic and surprising, we have more hegoats now than before who behave like they never saw a woman before in their whole lives. If we ask the lady, you would be surprised the number of you male NLanders who would have invaded her PM since that morning, like flies. So ridiculous.

A lady drops a comment and y'all suddenly start misbehaving like hegoats. Should we call that sex starvation or inferiority complex before women or scarcity of women, so that when y'all finally see one, y'all bombard her like e-goats?
So fvcking pathetic.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by neweraomo: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thelucifer666:
Mama get big yanch
walai I c ham too. Rip to her though

1 Like

Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Prossah: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ebukax:
she and her two little kids got burnt to ashes

Op so the photographs were taken before they got burnt to ashes

RIP to the dead!!
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by evangcollins(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
2020 fire fire fire fire fire fire lord mercy o
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
vickydevoka:

Sobif na de man die u go happy. Must men die first. Abeg shift joo

its your type of man who sponges off women, your brain is smaller than your tiny penis so you cant comprehend.
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by olaniyilukman(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bola146:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!!! Painful death sad
And Jesus is watching while the innocent souls are being burnt to death.. It is time we reduce our religious ideology and set the tone for a safer Nigeria...
Re: Fire Burnt Mother And Her Two Kids At Choba In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Pics) by Cammo: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Death and Misery everywhere in this Godsforesaken country. cry

Meanwhile lets save another life while we can.

*Please change your dp to the below picture on all social media accounts.Lets carry out a silent protest to save the life of this young man. Let us save the Constitution of Nigeria before it becomes islamized completely.
What's his story?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8years Now / Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.