Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! (7261 Views)

How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life / How I Almost Ruined My Life Academically!!! / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by ClassicMan202(m): 10:26am On Apr 29, 2020
Don't mind all these scammers telling you to contact them with their fake testimonies.... You are on your own
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by StFabulous(m): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2020
Don't come and discourage people abeg
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by susy6999: 10:36am On Apr 29, 2020
Dont waste money on gambling

6 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by rastaLivity: 10:37am On Apr 29, 2020
grim33:
People like you always make me laugh. According to your story you never researched the industry before jumping into it.

1st of you don’t have any idea what you’re getting yourself into.

2nd you know nothing about growing your bankroll you’re just an average gambler that’s why you lose.

3rd if you did forex trading / binary etc you will still lose because you have no strategy and never took the time to learn before jumping into Virtual betting.

FYI the betting industry is bigger then trust funds now a days.

My advice please stop gambling.
Gamblers lose .
Traders win .

Contact me if you need proper orientation into sport bet trading...
WhatsApp only 09099171007
mr orientation giver grin grin , greet alabi for me
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by rastaLivity: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2020
jahson19:

This ur number is not on whatsapp
so you tried reaching out to him? Boy are you so stvpid
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by sofiscatedmoron: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2020
Why would a sane person play virtual game,, are you more intelligent than computer program codes ?
The maximum i play weekly is N300 and its on League games not on virtual

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by wagazala: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Orlaoluwayimika:

I was going to like this ur post but the highlighted part got my attention.

All over the world, gambling has wrecked lots of people so it has nothing to do with region or continent.
Just like u said anyway gambling is meant to be done with loose cash and shldnt be seen as a mode of investment.

That's why I said UK lottery. I didn't refer to the Las Vegas crew. grin

However while I understand addiction is not a regional thing you must also see from the point of view that our economic hardship has turned gambling here into an investment with a false sense of expected ROI.
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by omolasho: 11:29am On Apr 29, 2020
wagazala:

That's why I said UK lottery. I didn't refer to the Las Vegas crew. grin

However while I understand addiction is not a regional thing you must also see from the point of view that our economic hardship has turned gambling here into an investment with a false sense of expected ROI.
True talk!
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by DriggityDre: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2020
Aidejay:
It is only an addiction when you are loosing.
True talk.

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by Bobbietech: 11:50am On Apr 29, 2020
Hello everyone....
How you guys doing.... I wanna introduce you guys to a little and steady business that's grows with team work.
Have you guys heard of the smart contract project also known as million money project...
Well with a little amount of 3500 and team work... We can explore and make some serious cash....
A tutorial will be starting soon

Join now

https:///2349032265856?text=I%20want%20join%20your%20WhatsApp%20group%20and%20know%20more%20about%20smart%20contracts

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by Zico5(m): 11:58am On Apr 29, 2020
Bobbietech:
Hello everyone....
How you guys doing.... I wanna introduce you guys to a little and steady business that's grows with team work.
Have you guys heard of the smart contract project also known as million money project...
Well with a little amount of 3500 and team work... We can explore and make some serious cash....
A tutorial will be starting soon

Join now

https:///2349032265856?text=I%20want%20join%20your%20WhatsApp%20group%20and%20know%20more%20about%20smart%20contracts
if u will be fair, I can join u but try not to be a scammer

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by 2cul2care: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thank God for u bro, u were able to overcome this habit that has ruined many lives

2 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by DriggityDre: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Zico5:

if u will be fair, I can join u but try not to be a scammer
You better tread carefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by fuwaski(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Even my grandmother and father told me before they died that gambling ruined the life of many of there friends. MMM, Binomo investment or anything that can make me multiply my money isn't wonderful to me. Easy money kills. Betting is meant for lazy ppl. That's is y Yorubas ar so interested in it. grin

4 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by grim33(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Here’s a thought...

just because you failed at something doesn’t mean someone else will not succeed.
There are people called professional bettors.

People will continue to lose money regardless of the industry forex trading/ binary trading/ stocks market trading and also virtual betting because most people think it’s a get rich quick business it’s not.

Professional bettors make money betting over a long period of time basically annual.

Most People want to account for fast money everyday with unrealistic returns in expectations
That’s why most will continue to lose. Nothing will change for people. Na fact.

Luck will eventually run out for Gamblers.

But pros will make profit with proper planning , good money management , realistic returns and good profit over time.

So yeah STFU.
rastaLivity:
so you tried reaching out to him? Boy are you so stvpid

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
omolasho:

It was in the early year 2016 that I got to hear of sport betting for the first time. A colleague of mine was always busy with his phone selecting coupon. He often told stories of some people who won in millions and how he was a step away from winning big cash.

I became fascinated, and one day I asked him to show me how it was played. He did and through his lectures I became I became a booking regular.
As years passed by, I dived into virtual soccer. The first day was a good one as I won a profit of almost #6k in few hours of entertaining myself. Soon afterwards, loosing strek set in.

I would play more than #80k of my monthly salary every month(as I have quit a good job). I had to because I wanted to recover my lose. At a point, I was hardly feeding my family adequately with other problem induced by this habit. I got loans from three banks against my salary amounting to #1,200,000. I bought a transport bus of #800,000 and used almost all the remaining #400k on virtual betting. Worse I continued to use the proceeds from the bus and part of my remaining salary to play the bet.

I became so impoverished that, I wasn't feeding, well, badly clothed, almost unable to pay my rent and owing family and friends to say the least.

Last year(2019) however, I did some self analysis and arrived at these conclusions;
i. I have lost much money on this habit/addiction
ii. The harder I try to recover my loss the more i loose.
iii. I can never recover my loss.
iv. i have to let it go
v. I have to forgive myself and never regret my past.

Finally, it's almost a year that I stop playing all forms of betting. I have some saving in my account now, a little investment in someone's business which generates interest, I owe no individual except the banks which they are deducting from my salary, feed and cloth myself and my family better. Most importantly, I have peace of mind now!
I was a slave of betting/gambling addiction for three years but now am free. Almighty God I thank you ooo!!!!

Best wishes bro. I pray you don't relapse. May God give you strength to stay true to your resolution

3 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by suremanpatriot: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
omolasho:

It was in the early year 2016 that I got to hear of sport betting for the first time. A colleague of mine was always busy with his phone selecting coupon. He often told stories of some people who won in millions and how he was a step away from winning big cash.

I became fascinated, and one day I asked him to show me how it was played. He did and through his lectures I became I became a booking regular.
As years passed by, I dived into virtual soccer. The first day was a good one as I won a profit of almost #6k in few hours of entertaining myself. Soon afterwards, loosing strek set in.

I would play more than #80k of my monthly salary every month(as I have quit a good job). I had to because I wanted to recover my lose. At a point, I was hardly feeding my family adequately with other problem induced by this habit. I got loans from three banks against my salary amounting to #1,200,000. I bought a transport bus of #800,000 and used almost all the remaining #400k on virtual betting. Worse I continued to use the proceeds from the bus and part of my remaining salary to play the bet.

I became so impoverished that, I wasn't feeding, well, badly clothed, almost unable to pay my rent and owing family and friends to say the least.

Last year(2019) however, I did some self analysis and arrived at these conclusions;
i. I have lost much money on this habit/addiction
ii. The harder I try to recover my loss the more i loose.
iii. I can never recover my loss.
iv. i have to let it go
v. I have to forgive myself and never regret my past.

Finally, it's almost a year that I stop playing all forms of betting. I have some saving in my account now, a little investment in someone's business which generates interest, I owe no individual except the banks which they are deducting from my salary, feed and cloth myself and my family better. Most importantly, I have peace of mind now!
I was a slave of betting/gambling addiction for three years but now am free. Almighty God I thank you ooo!!!!
MOST BETTING COMPANIES ARE ROUGUES.THEY HAVE PROGRAMMED SYSTEM MONITORING EACH BETTING ACCOUNT, THEY LURE YOU WITH FIRST WIN AND MONITOR YOU TO SUCK YOU DRY. EVIL VENTURE.

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by angelfallz(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bet9ja!!! Reward for passion
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by coolebux(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mek una switch to BET9JA ZOOM grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by PharoahIII: 1:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
wagazala:
Gambling is meant to be for fun and not a means to make money.

Most of us clearly do not understand this and think it's an investment program. You are meant to gamble with your 'spare' money. If you win good, if you don't no qualms. Just like drinking.

It's only in Africa that gambling has become an investment by players. People who play the UK lottery don't go about crying that it has ruined them because they mostly play with loose change and don't over indulge.

[/color]
[color=#006600]

say what u know abeg do u know how many people have lost their houses wives children etc due to gambling abroad? everything Africa this Aftica that. come abroad u will know how bad gambling is. i know someone who borrowed £50k and lost it in 2 days playing roulette. Im a gambler, i havent lost much but ive only ever won once, but my losses are under 1m, but ive decided to give up as well, the house will always win, you can never ever win in gambling, its called the house edge. if you see someone that wins 1 million from betting just know the betting company has taken 2 million or 5 million from other gamblers hahah

4 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by Xclusiveme: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Keep looking for a maga to contact you

Why would anybody want to contact me? This is just the way i play. I pick random numbers that I'm sure won't appear
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by ollypass: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
The first rule all betters should remember, no matter how many times you win..it's only transient..in the final analysis;the house will always win. And that means you will be spending more looking to recover those transient wins.

2 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by wandetooblack: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Haha thank your stars you were able to revert from this demonic addiction.

Luckily I'm not a fan of sportbet either visual or the real sport game. I am thought not to put my money where a computer will have full control over it.. I once played the 4ja color bet sometimes and the result was disastrous. I don't know what would make me feel that kind temperature in my life again. You will be sweating and feeling cold from inside. Like you have malaria & diarrhea.

I lost just 7k thoughsmiley . I bet on just 2 color with 1k per stake to win 1450# thinking I'm wiser. I will play 2 red. They will bring only 1 red. I change ham to 2 Blue nah yellow go full everywhere.

Last last I ended up sleeping with my shoes on when betja chop my last 7k and I gladly went to bed hungry.

8 Likes

Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by wagazala: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
PharoahIII:

[/color]
[color=#006600]

say what u know abeg do u know how many people have lost their houses wives children etc due to gambling abroad? everything Africa this Aftica that. come abroad u will know how bad gambling is. i know someone who borrowed £50k and lost it in 2 days playing roulette. Im a gambler, i havent lost much but ive only ever won once, but my losses are under 1m, but ive decided to give up as well, the house will always win, you can never ever win in gambling, its called the house edge. if you see someone that wins 1 million from betting just know the betting company has taken 2 million or 5 million from other gamblers hahah

Mr know it all, addiction is a global phenomenon. It is human nature. All over the world we will see people that are addicted to gambling and will loose wealth. Fact.

Fact number 2 is that Africa is the number1 continent where majority of its youth engage in gambling (sports betting in particular) and think its an investment. This is purely down to economic hardship. You only need to ask yourself why we have so much start up bet companies in Africa, now all of Europe wants to come invest in Africas gaming industry because they have never experienced this kind of traffic.

Take a look at the list below and tell me who is at number 2 position?

https://www.similarweb.com/top-websites/category/gambling/sports-betting
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by Bruno3000(m): 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Xclusiveme:
Not everyone is lucky. In order for u to win, u have to be strategic. I've been earning 5k daily for the past 6months now. My winning comes from bet9ja 49ja color game. I bet on betzero one number with an odd of 1.10.i play with 50k. And for the past six months i've earned not less than 900k
ur not greedy Dats why. Most of these guys want to hammer big within a short period of time.
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by rastaLivity: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
grim33:
Here’s a thought...

just because you failed at something doesn’t mean someone else will not succeed.
There are people called professional bettors.

People will continue to lose money regardless of the industry forex trading/ binary trading/ stocks market trading and also virtual betting because most people think it’s a get rich quick business it’s not.

Professional bettors make money betting over a long period of time basically annual.

Most People want to account for fast money everyday with unrealistic returns in expectations
That’s why most will continue to lose. Nothing will change for people. Na fact.

Luck will eventually run out for Gamblers.

But pros will make profit with proper planning , good money management , realistic returns and good profit over time.

So yeah STFU.
professional bettor? grin grin is that what you are? Guy stop being stvpid and go get a proper job

keep sowing in the wind mr Professional bettor grin grin
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by fuwaski(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
THERE IS NO SURE ODD.... EVERYTHING NA SCAM
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by brainshaker(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
my only advice is bet what u can loose
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by Island01: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
This lockdown has been good lately, I now get money generating traffic legitly, if you interested check my signature, and thank me later
Re: How Bet9ja Virtual Almost Ruined My Life!!! by chimex302(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
It reminds me my jnr bro dat used his school fees 100k to play bet9ja .Dis covid era is saving many souls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Current Highest JAMB Score / These Photos Will Make You Question Your Existence / 25 Amazing Ways To Make Money As A Student In Higher Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.