Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,719 members, 7,851,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

P&ID Judgement: FG Requests Jonathan, Diezani’s Bank Statements - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P&ID Judgement: FG Requests Jonathan, Diezani’s Bank Statements (30631 Views)

P&ID Judgement: FG ‘requests’ Jonathan, Diezani’s Bank Statements / Police Killing: DHQ Panel Probes Soldiers’ Bank Statements / Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P&ID Judgement: FG Requests Jonathan, Diezani’s Bank Statements by QMNIX: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2020
QMNIX:
You are free to say whatever, the facts are GEJ ushered the likes of PMB to government which was never an option. The simple saying "when the desirable isn't available, the available becomes desirable." Be rational, why would OBJ, Atiku, Prof. Wole Soyinka and Tinubu, those personalities that don't see eye to eye will agree to boot GEJ out for PMB? Is because GEJ made them paranoid to that extent.

What may shock people like you that live in a bubble is that PMB will win GEJ in a free and fair election for the second time. The truth is GEJ is no leader.

Lessons from GEJ government: leaders are made, not born. Growing up without shoes, doesn't mean he will understand and care for the poor when he is selected as a leader. The problems of your people don't just disappear because your tribes man is at the helm of affairs (ask Bayelsians and niger deltans, they know better), it actually dampen your voices to agitate against marginalization.
PHijo:

No, Nigerians and their power drunk elites like Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Bola Tinubu, etc caused it.

Under Jonathan, despite all the traps these evil elites set, Jonathan was able to boost power generation to at least 5,000 mw, double what he met. Nigeria's growth was amongst the top 10 in the world.

Foreign Direct Investment was next to none in the whole of Africa. Today even Ghana attracts more FDI than Nigeria.

Local content bill was passed, employment increased.

You can't even spell Bayelsa and you want to tell me what the people of Bayelsa think!

If told to point Bayelsa on a map, you probably won't know where it is.

By the way, who told you Nigeria's presidency was the people of Bayelsa or the Ijaw nation's primary problem?

Before Biafra, Boro declared Niger Delta republic. Think of that!
on deceiving yourself, if not for any other thing, I am glad the 2015 and 2019 elections have proven beyond any reasonable doubt that Nigeria is a fraud, a fraud the Fulani and Yoruba elite hope to manipulate perpetually for their personal benefit.
You are so pained and it is very evident from your write up. For your information I work in Rivers state, been there for 13 yrs. My job took me to Bayelsa state regularly when I was in the field. With those clues, you should have fairly good knowledge the possible sectors i am in.
By writing Bayelsians refers to Bayelsa people. You can add it to your lexicons.
Yes, GEJ was rejected by Nigerians and please get over it. Same people that advocated that he should direct the helm of affairs after the demise of Yar'adua, later on rejected him. That should speak volume and depth to you. Nigeria became a fraud when GEJ lose the election in 2015 but 2011 when he won, it was free and fair.
Re: P&ID Judgement: FG Requests Jonathan, Diezani’s Bank Statements by PHijo(m): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
QMNIX:
You are so pained and it is very evident from your write up. For your information I work in Rivers state, been there for 13 yrs. My job took me to Bayelsa state regularly when I was in the field. With those clues, you should have fairly good knowledge the possible sectors i am in.
By writing Bayelsians refers to Bayelsa people. You can add it to your lexicons.
Yes, GEJ was rejected by Nigerians and please get over it. Same people that advocated that he should direct the helm of affairs after the demise of Yar'adua, later on rejected him. That should speak volume and depth to you. Nigeria became a fraud when GEJ lose the election in 2015 but 2011 when he won, it was free and fair.

Quite on the contrary I am happy he is not serving an ungrateful country like Nigeria. If Jonathan was in office till may 29th 2019, he would have managed the economy well and the incompetent thieves would have had a lot to feast on.

God being kind, they sent him away because they wanted to loot the oil wealth and share acreage amongst themselves but papa God wey no dey sleep say na lie dem talk!

You think when Patience said, " deris God" it was in vain?

Nigeria NEVER see something! This just testing the mic!

If other countries are implementing his development plan and grow exponentially, why should he want to govern you at all cost?

For a foreign president to call your president lifeless , call your country a shithole, an imam to call you people stupid and your president stupid just tells you the joke you are to the rest of the rational and civilised world.

Nigeria has been fraud before 2011.
Re: P&ID Judgement: FG Requests Jonathan, Diezani’s Bank Statements by QMNIX: 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
PHijo:

Quite on the contrary I am happy he is not serving an ungrateful country like Nigeria. If Jonathan was in office till may 29th 2019, he would have managed the economy well and the incompetent thieves would have had a lot to feast on.

God being kind, they sent him away because they wanted to loot the oil wealth and share acreage amongst themselves but papa God wey no dey sleep say na lie dem talk!

You think when Patience said, " deris God" it was in vain?

Nigeria NEVER see something! This just testing the mic!

If other countries are implementing his development plan and grow exponentially, why should he want to govern you at all cost?

For a foreign president to call your president lifeless , call your country a shithole, an imam to call you people stupid and your president stupid just tells you the joke you are to the rest of the rational and civilised world.

Nigeria has been fraud before 2011.
Guy, you are holding on to GEJ tightly and it seems strange that you have forgotten quickly that GEJ was as clueless if not more than PMB. Have you forgotten the scam one of his ministers perpetuated all in the name of employment, only to get them killed in stadium by stampede due to poor planning.
what about the PID scam? Malabu scam? No country on earth deserves GEJ as president for the second term.
Re: P&ID Judgement: FG Requests Jonathan, Diezani’s Bank Statements by PHijo(m): 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
QMNIX:
Guy, you are holding on to GEJ tightly and it seems strange that you have forgotten quickly that GEJ was as clueless if not more than PMB. Have you forgotten the scam one of his ministers perpetuated all in the name of employment, only to get them killed in stadium by stampede due to poor planning.
what about the PID scam? Malabu scam? No country on earth deserves GEJ as president for the second term.

All you quoted just shows how ignorant you are!

The Malabu license was issued the same time Theophilus Danjuma's license was issued . How come only Malabu became an issue for Nigeria's elite?
Under what circumstances did the likes of Alakija get oil blocs?

If you were not ignorant you should have known Nigeria's economy under Jonathan can only be compared with Nigeria's economy under Gowon. In both eras Nigeria recorded very strong growth. In less than 5 years Buhari has plunged Nigeria into 2 recessions, is about to lead into a depression. As military ruler he led Nigeria into a recession. Yet, people like you didn't learn, today all of Nigeria has to suffer for the foolish decisions people like you made.

Have you asked yourself why Obasanjo and Buhari decided to be petroleum ministers in their respective cabinets?

Why didn't they settle for power or agriculture if they had to have a portfolio?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti, Pro-Akpabio Protesters Storm National Assembly Over NDDC Probe / Obi, Datti Will Be Punished For Hate Speech If Tinubu Wins - Femi Fani-Kayode / How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.