Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) (36550 Views)

Did Peter Obi Handed All Market & Park To His Uncle During His 8 Years / My Friends Died Here': Protester Slams Lekki Toll Gate Reopening(photos, Video) / Breaking News: Abia State Fixes August 10 For School Reopening (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Anambralstson: 10:59am On Apr 29, 2020
Anambra State Government Trains Market And Park COVID-19 Task Force Ahead Of Markets Re-Opening.

Anambra state government has commenced the training of COVID-19 task force for parks and major markets in the state, as prerequisite for the opening of the major markets and parks in the State on Monday, 4th May, 2020.

The task force is made up of members of all the sixty three major markets in Anambra state.

Addressing members of the task force during the training, the secretary to Anambra state government, Prof. Solo Chukwulobelu said that the task force team will ensure that all markets are orderly and also keep to WHO and NCDC Coronavirus preventive guidelines.

Anambra state Commissioner for Trade and Commerce, Mr. Uchenna Okafor warned that any market that failed to obey and follow the preventive guidelines will be shut down immediately, as government is highly determined to ensure that the state does not record any case of COVID-19 again.

The Commissioner for Health, Dr. Vincent Okplala trained the participants on basic medical hygiene, what they need to know about Coronavirus, mode of transmission and the best way to prevent it.

An official of Nigeria Centre For Disease Control (NCDC) was present during the training.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Rodwave: 11:08am On Apr 29, 2020
Very good. OP please write the heading properly

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Once markets are opened, forget these things.

It will be very hard,extremely difficult to obey the rules.

Even here wey I dey, upon all the enlightenment, markings, shields, disinfecting shopping carts and what have u, even though there are specific numbers that's supposed to be inside shopping mall at a time, with shop assistants guiding them, people still make mistakes or behave non chalantly. Compare that with open market system we have in Nigeria with no space for movement.

High blood pressure will kill many before this corona already.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Abagworro: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2020
Very good development. Anambra is the southeast leader.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Anambralstson: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2020
Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by LarryBee1k: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2020
T

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by jericco1(m): 11:42am On Apr 29, 2020
undecided
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by smokeyupu(m): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Well
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Yenefer(f): 11:43am On Apr 29, 2020
Good... here to apologise for some of my comments against igbos, it's bad for a Muslim to act this way, wether online or offline. I'm sorry for anyone that's fell insulted with my comments. Will never going to happen again. peace

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Oluwanifemiii: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2020
I pray it enters there head

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Hope they stick with health guidelines so there won't be a spike in cases.
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Zchi1052(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2020
Igbo amaka
This my people are true genius

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 29, 2020
This thing is a disaster waiting to happen in Anambra..

Nigerians are not level headed to abide any rule

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Jobio1(f): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2020
K
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Happyguy201: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2020
are you sure this will work? they cant even get the date right

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by condralbedez: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2020
Not in this country, will they obey such directives !

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by larryeffizy1(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2020
Very nice idea thoo, I just hope it will be effective coz we Nigerians do take key thing's... for granted...
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Jaspaman: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2020
Nice move.

Anyways why keep searching for jobs when you can make lots of money doing this??. Check my signature and mail me if you're interested and I will share with you
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Emax911: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2020
nice one, I hope they are not sharing cane and belt to flog people.
I can still remember when the cases were as few as this

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Gabson006: 11:46am On Apr 29, 2020
Better, it will prepare their mind for the task ahead

Check my siggy
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by Onyeedum(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2020
My people
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by baike: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2020
Na dem no
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2020
[quote author=newday002 post=88984580][/quote]
When life is involved then you can't be sure people will misbehave who believed Nigerians will be at home for weeks?
Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by sidonlook: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2020
Anambralstson:
Anambra State Government Trains Market And Park COVID-19 Task Force Ahead Of Markets Re-Opening.

Anambra state government has commenced the training of COVID-19 task force for parks and major markets in the state, as prerequisite for the opening of the major markets and parks in the State on Monday, 4th May, 2020.

The task force is made up of members of all the sixty three major markets in Anambra state.

Addressing members of the task force during the training, the secretary to Anambra state government, Prof. Solo Chukwulobelu said that the task force team will ensure that all markets are orderly and also keep to WHO and NCDC Coronavirus preventive guidelines.

Anambra state Commissioner for Trade and Commerce, Mr. Uchenna Okafor warned that any market that failed to obey and follow the preventive guidelines will be shut down immediately, as government is highly determined to ensure that the state does not record any case of COVID-19 again.

The Commissioner for Health, Dr. Vincent Okplala trained the participants on basic medical hygiene, what they need to know about Coronavirus, mode of transmission and the best way to prevent it.

An official of Nigeria Centre For Disease Control (NCDC) was present during the training.

Nice approach but I pray it yield the expected result.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by OgaHector: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2020
My people will learn But won't practice it since the state have no active case of the virus

1 Like

Re: Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) by lobbyist(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2020
Anambralstson:

See performing state. I dab for you guys. I hope my governor Engr Seyi Makinde 'the man of the masses, performing governor' will emulate this. It's highly commendable.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explain Why CTC Of Judgment Is On Tinubu’s Counsel Letterhead - Atiku's Aide To / Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno / Debate With Chimamanda Not Datti-Ahmed – Atiku’s Camp To Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.