Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) (7470 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / Vigilantes Fight Bandits With Wagila Guns In North-West (Photos) / APC Campaign Rally In Ovia South-West (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Show us your city
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Deepfeel(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Show us your city
Hmm
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Corporate2020: 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
South East may not be developed but sons and daughters of South-East have developed different parts of the world. They developed Lagos. They developed Bombay in India. They developed USA. They developed France, Germany, Egypt, Italy, UK, they even developed South Africa to the extent that they killed several of their brethren in South Africa and even came back to Catholic Church in Ozubulu to continue killing themselves.

They are the developers

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Corporate2020:
South East may not be developed but sons and daughters of South-East have developed different parts of the world. They developed Lagos. They developed Bombay in India. They developed USA. They developed France, Germany, Egypt, Italy, UK, they even developed South Africa to the extent that they killed several of their brethren in South Africa and even came back to Catholic Church in Ozubulu to continue killing themselves.

They are the developers

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Deepfeel(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Kaduna State!
Abuja is now katsina ?

You are not serious, let me know when you are serious

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
SE vs North is an insult to us, we will not play in the gutter with people that host 90% of the poor in Nigeria.

"I feed the whole country but I can't feed myself. Who am I?

Arrewa

10 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by toolovely(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
There's nothing to compare. As long as infrastructural facilities are concerned, Igbo land is far way behind.
All Igbo political leaders are criminals, evil, selfish and wicked...

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
I am happily married to an Hausa Christian and I won't feel comfortable sharing some graphic pictures here.

Only a fool will compare SE to the North. It will take the north a thousand years to catch up.

Sharing selected pictures of northern capitals doesn't make the north developed.

It is only in the north that you will see an entire village built with mud bricks. It is only in the north that you will see people use large nylon as ceiling board.

My first time of seeing a storey building built with mud is Katsina City, capital of Katsina State and Dabai, in Danja LGA in Katsina.

Apart from good roads, the north is nothing but a vast waste land.

11 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
toolovely:
There's nothing to compare. As long as infrastructural facilities are concerned, Igbo land is far way behind.
All Igbo political leaders are criminals, evil, selfish and wicked...
Habadan.

Center of hafonja sophistication

8 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Ezennwa(m): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Based on our findings, the OP wants to cause quarrel between the North and the Igbos, but we are bigger than him,

This OP does not mean well for we Nigerians, we are one Nigeria, and must remain one,

As an Igbo Spokesperson, We Igbos will support any candidate from the North comes 2023 Presidential Elections

My Cent

13 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by OgaHector: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa will die on southeast matter.. Comparing SE that was destroyed during war with NE that has been in power since the days of Adamu till now.. Yet you don't believe we igbos are doing wonder.. Yorubas will soon come and compare Lagos with Anambra.. Everybody is comparing divk with the 5%ters.. lol

5 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oga we all know you are a yoruba boy ...no one expect maybe people new to nairaland think you are from North

You have been bursted here times without number ...let it rest you are not fooling anyone

Note : don't use your other monikers to quote me and tell me your are truly hausa
I have to quote you!! I'm not Hausa! I'm a Full blooded fulani man! You're entitled to your opinion!! You can tag me any tribe you want! But will not change anything!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by mrvitalis(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:
I have to quote you!! I'm not Hausa! I'm a Full blooded fulani man! You're entitled to your opinion!! You can tag me any tribe you want! But will not change anything!
Lol ....

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by TundeBricklayer: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:
We are getting there!!
You are getting their from Osun state grin grin
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
ChristianNorth:
SE vs North is an insult to us, we will not play in the gutter with people that host 90% of the poor in Nigeria.

"I feed the whole country but I can't feed myself. Who are mine?

Arrewa
this is zaria, Kaduna State!

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Deepfeel:

Abuja is now katsina ?

this is kastina State!

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Redcrafton: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arewaa, forget this comparison....Outside Kano you have absolutely nothing...

Just look at a village in Eastern Nigeria...It is better than your GRA in any part of northern Nigeria...

5 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Deepfeel:

Abuja is now katsina ?

yes this is Abuja! I clicked the wrong photo file!

So now show me your beautiful south east! You beautiful places in Enugu and imo why not share with us?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: Tinubu's Skill Of Delegation Is A Requirement For Modern Democracy / Edo North 2023: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Igarra (Video) / Lagos Seeks FG’s Support In Funding Infrastructure Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.