Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Can I Get Any New Blackberry With A 35k Budget? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can I Get Any New Blackberry With A 35k Budget? (941 Views)

How To Listen To Nigerian Radio Stations Online On Blackberry With My BIS / How Can I Connect My Blackberry With My Laptop For Browsing / Activation Of Internet On Blackberry With Airtel Network - How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Any New Blackberry With A 35k Budget? by sashaa(f): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2011
Is it possible? If yes, which model?
Re: Can I Get Any New Blackberry With A 35k Budget? by frgy1: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2011
I think you can get a curve 8520 for around that price (or 37k)
Re: Can I Get Any New Blackberry With A 35k Budget? by bestads(m): 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2011
let me ask ,are you employed or self-employed and why do you want to spend N35K to purchase a BB and be complaining of unemployement when that money is more than enough to start off a business in Nigeria.

I started selling used phones on a show glass with N17K in oct 2009 in Otigba after searching for job for over 3 years with my B.Eng and was using an expensive phone and i was advised to sell the phone to start up this business.

Today i have two shops in computer village and i employ eight people and i am almost finished building my three bedroom bungalow in ikorodu.

Buying expensive phones is foolish investment especially for students and job seekers, Be wise,that N35K you plan to use a buy a BB that can be stolen same day can change your life forever if properly invested, see my website below and see why SALARY IS SLAVERY
Re: Can I Get Any New Blackberry With A 35k Budget? by Princeofilorin(m): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2011
bestads:

let me ask ,are you employed or self-employed and why do you want to spend N35K to purchase a BB and be complaining of unemployement when that money is more than enough to start off a business in Nigeria.

I started selling used phones on a show glass with N17K in oct 2009 in Otigba after searching for job for over 3 years with my B.Eng and was using an expensive phone and i was advised to sell the phone to start up this business.

Today i have two shops in computer village and i employ eight people and i am almost finished building my three bedroom bungalow in ikorodu.

Buying expensive phones is foolish investment especially for students and job seekers, Be wise,that N35K you plan to use a buy a BB that can be stolen same day can change your life forever if properly invested, see my website below and see why SALARY IS SLAVERY

Well a lot of people say buying expensive phones is foolish but believe me it can be worth it if u know how to utilize the phone to itz fullest potential.

35k is even too cheap and can't buy u any of my phones.I sell high-end phones worth 50k and above and most of my clients are students just like me.
just sold a galaxy S captivate ystrdy for 75k.
cool
Re: Can I Get Any New Blackberry With A 35k Budget? by mafolayomi(f): 11:39am On Jan 10, 2011
bestads:

gr8 advise!. it does not what it atall, except if u can really really afford it without it affecting anything undecided
Re: Can I Get Any New Blackberry With A 35k Budget? by sashaa(f): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2011
bestads:

woa! Great advice! Thanx man.
frgy_:

thanx, i'll check it out
Re: Can I Get Any New Blackberry With A 35k Budget? by sashaa(f): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2011
bestads:

woa! Great advice! Thanx man.
frgy_:

thanx, i'll check it out
Re: Can I Get Any New Blackberry With A 35k Budget? by lilbishop(m): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2011
Yah u cn get it 4 dat price, pm me on 08068515572
Re: Can I Get Any New Blackberry With A 35k Budget? by Joe50(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2011
sashaa:

Is it possible? If yes, which model?

people are dumping BB and entering Nokia World, and you want to enter BB world angry what is so special in this BB self, angry i prefer common E51 to BB tongue

bestads:

great advice, i love this, its makes me wiser,

(1) (Reply)

Download Directly From Youtube To Ya Phone: No Third-party Apllication Needed / New JB ROM For Samsung Galaxy Note Leaks, Supports Multi-view / How To Check Your Phone For Fake Hardware Specification.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.